Daddy play tips for first timer?

I’m just beginning to meet she who needs a Daddy. I’ve asked twice how young she likes to play, but she seems to ignore the question. She did respond positively to a sexual suggestion. I’m having some difficulty keeping her focused.

How do you know she needs a Daddy?
How do you know she's into age play?
How long have you known her?

I have so many questions!

It depends in if she iis sexual in lil space, and sometimes ive found to set a non sexual task like colouring or similar then say you want a “big girl” time chat..
but each lil is different completely tbh

I realize there are endless varieties of nuances. She says she enjoys coloring but I've asked her directly, "How young do you play?" Her response included her chronological age. I don't think either of us knew what we were doing. I know I didn't.

Can you help me to be a good Daddy? Will you play with me?
No and no.
I don't teach anyone who's supposed to be dominant, and I don't "play" at being submissive...or play sexually with people I don't know or have a connection with.

If you want to learn more, you can read through Daddy's Little Girl in the Playground. It's not a hook-up thread, it's to learn and for us littles/mittles to be safe and talk. But, you can ask the Daddies questions there.

Everyone is a little different, but if she's new to it she won't know the answers to the questions you're asking. What she needs from you is a safe, patient, encouraging partner who gives her the freedom to explore. When she discovers a need or desire, let her communicate it to you, and do your best to deliver. In the meantime, do what you can to create an atmosphere of fun, praise her, and once you have a better handle on what she enjoys, explore those activities together.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for a well thought out response. That was pretty much my tack. I realize it’s highly nuanced. I just wanna support her as much as I can. Thanks for the reply. Have a good day.

Last edited:
Back