Smells like 2008, another fun day on Wall Street

AlexVega

Really Really Experienced
How far down will the market go? Will Obama react or say/do anything, or is Obama sharpening up his pen to draw a line in the sand?

Are you going to explain to us how Obama is responsible for the fall in global oil prices?

Oil aint equities.

If the economy was good low oil prices would be a godsend. Low oil means the economy is shit and gonna get worse. People are buying bonds. Look for huge federal deficits, to pay for illegal, muslim, and nigger welfare. Bonds keep niggers fed and fucking.

Are you going to explain to us how Obama is responsible for the fall in global oil prices?

Again, did I blame Obama? I said will he react or say anything. Are you just as challenged in real life? Do you have a job or permanently unemployable?

Again, did I blame Obama? I said will he react or say anything. Are you just as challenged in real life? Do you have a job or permanently unemployable?

Remember when I caught you lying about being self employed? Fun times.

Remember when I caught you lying about being self employed? Fun times.

So now you are drifting into the land of illusion and insanity. Does this help you in real life?

Also you failed to point out where I "Blamed" Obama. Clearly I don't agree with him and think he's an empty suit but did I say Obama was to blame for today's drop in the stock market?

Oil aint equities.

If the economy was good low oil prices would be a godsend. Low oil means the economy is shit and gonna get worse. People are buying bonds. Look for huge federal deficits, to pay for illegal, muslim, and nigger welfare. Bonds keep niggers fed and fucking.

The oil prices are the only thing hiding the Fed inflation and the loss of middle-class affluence...

I haven't paid all that close attention, has anybody whose opinion on the matter matters drawn parallells to 08?

I haven't paid all that close attention, has anybody whose opinion on the matter matters drawn parallells to 08?

Some people have less cents and no dollars. Oh wait, I meant to say

Regular unleaded petrol hit US$0.47 / gallon in Dallas a day or so ago. Forty. Seven. Fucking. Cents. Petroleum producers gonna go belly-up as prices stay low.

Meanwhile, China is producing and selling less stuff globally, so they're buying fewer raw materials, so commodities prices are down and will stay low for some years, so the global economy won't pick up anytime soon. One needs no 2008 rearview mirror to suss this out. Can't blame USA politicos either. Blame the Central Committee in Beijing for manipulating markets for years. Their bubble is popping. Splurt. Stand back from the splash.

Bullshit.

Blame Obama.

We all blamed BUSH even though he tried to act on the warnings of the whistleblowers...

;)

If you're an American, it's what you do!

GEICO RULES!

Clinton, on the other hand, was a hapless victim...

:nods:

Had no idea what his cronies were up to even as Terry McCauliffe was getting rich on Global Crossing...

drill_baby_drill.gif

Back