Sister's surprise homecoming

NegateGivity

Just a Guy
Maggie wasn't supposed to be coming home for her last spring break (University), but her plans with her friends fell through. So now she was going to be spending the week back home with her parents and her younger brother, 20 year old. It wasn’t an ideal break, but being a broke college student, her options were limited.

When she gets to the house around 8PM, both her parents cars are there, but all the lights are off. So she silently makes her way through the house, when she hears noises coming from her parents open bedroom door. She makes her way over and witnesses the event that will change her life forever.

Bent over her parents bed, is her younger brother getting railed by their father. And if that wasn’t mind blowing enough, her mom is behind them encouraging her dad to "fuck him harder" and "give the little slut what he wants!" All the while rubbing her clit fast enough to start a fire.

Maggie's first thought was, "This can't be my family", then "I've got to get out of here."
What she failed to realize was her own soaking pussy, which she had unconsciously started to rub while taking in the scene before her.

About the only thing I'd add is that mom is also sporting a spectacular strap on dildo - the harness having a strategic split in it providing access to her clit.

As Maggie spies it her mom grins - saying "I'm next!" And then mom blinks - and says "Hi hon - what are you doing home?"

With Dad 'n Lad being bi - I'd wager so are mom and Maggie. Or at least after the first oh say half dozen paragraphs?

I like the idea of Mom having a strap on, but on an opposite stroke than Dad going up his bum.

I'm thinking after this set up, I flash back to how Mom, dad, and son got started. I'm thinking Mom and dad are both bi and while they do like the idea of watching each other having sex, neither is actually comfortable with either taking a lover. So their solution is going to an ABS with gloryhole booths. It's here that they unknowingly enjoy son. Through circumstances they realize who they had just fucked and sucked.

After some initial turmoil, they come to the conclusion that their son would be a perfect lover for both of them. They already love him and would feel safe with him, and they don't need to be jealous or think he's trying to break them up. Plus he seems to have inherited their kinkiness.

I'm thinking after this set up, I flash back to how Mom, dad, and son got started. I'm thinking Mom and dad are both bi and while they do like the idea of watching each other having sex, neither is actually comfortable with either taking a lover. So their solution is going to an ABS with gloryhole booths. It's here that they unknowingly enjoy son. Through circumstances they realize who they had just fucked and sucked.

After some initial turmoil, they come to the conclusion that their son would be a perfect lover for both of them. They already love him and would feel safe with him, and they don't need to be jealous or think he's trying to break them up. Plus he seems to have inherited their kinkiness.
I'd have son watch Mom fucking Dad with her strap-on and ask "how do I get some of that?"
"Mom answers "I do it to your Dad because I caught him fucking the neighbour's ass, so you would need to let him fuck yours."
A perfect Christmas 2023 story?

I'd add that while the father is fucking the son he's calling her by the sister's name, and the mom is doing so as well, letting Maggie know its her they really want.

I'd add that while the father is fucking the son he's calling her by the sister's name, and the mom is doing so as well, letting Maggie know its her they really want.
That's kinda shitty. We're only fucking you because we can't have your sister. I preferer having everyone being an enthusiastic participant. No one is runner up. Mom and Dad are having sex with son because they want to have sex with son and vice versa. If... when Maggie gets involved, son's not going to get sidelined.

I'd have son watch Mom fucking Dad with her strap-on and ask "how do I get some of that?"
"Mom answers "I do it to your Dad because I caught him fucking the neighbour's ass, so you would need to let him fuck yours."
A perfect Christmas 2023 story?
That goes against their reluctance to take lovers. They are aroused by the idea but can't get past their jealousy. The farthest they go is the gloryholes. That is until they discover son at said gloryholes.

but Maggie wants in on the strap on side...

Not really into parents and offspring directly, but since the story goes there, Sis sees Dad and Mom doing her brother and she gets the urge to join in. Mom pulls out, removes her strapon, then places it on Maggie (being sure to fit the clit stimulator carefully) and points to her brother's ass.

Back