Singles and Unattached ONLY... Speak up

"Noooo, just my roving bar. No stealing space, just while in town. No need to hiss. xD Um, OP gets drinks on the house? Also, great av. So... I might notta mentioned the fire place at the end of the bar. Don't ask. Archaic, convolted, eccention mamajamma I'm not even sure. It works. I believe. I believe, so it works? Meh. Great rockin' chair and ever'thing," then ducks behind bar. "Maple bourbon?"

pecan praline whiskey....
Over Ice cream
My tastes run a bit ecletic.

Tequila.. straight

Ok, maybe not so ecletic with a good tequila..:p

* Since an ice cream wasn't specified, pulls a nice, dark, rich maple hard serve, scoops it into a tumbler til half full, then tops with a cherry and whipped cream*

Depends. Do you enjoy the worm?

* Since an ice cream wasn't specified, pulls a nice, dark, rich maple hard serve, scoops it into a tumbler til half full, then tops with a cherry and whipped cream*

Depends. Do you enjoy the worm?

no worm for me, tyvm...

And it's usually just chocolate or vanilla. I don't like to overpower the subtlety of the whiskey.

But... but... Pecan praline? Seems made for a maple-pecan dessert drink... fine. Anyone want a maple-walnut style whiskey on the house? *goes back to the drawing board, pulls out the homestyle vanilla, and reprepares the drink, garnishing it with a vanilla bean before presenting it to RA*

59 white male, still horny, and still looking for a sweet lady for conversation and maybe much more.

40yr old curvy white female that is FINALLY officially divorced with a quick wit and sarcastic attitude about life looking for intellectual and/or at least interesting conversation.

29 male from the UK. Single guy. Keen to chat with females or males (im a bit bicurious) about anything whether it be non sexual or sexual.

I just like talking to people and getting to know them. People are interesting :)

all of the above

Definitely single, definitely unattached, 19 year old male.

Hit me up if any of you wanna chat, or something more.

kik is R_mustang

I am! 🖐🏻🖐🏻
Not looking to change that though but I always appreciate a PM :)

Last edited by a moderator:
swm 61yrs young and new here, just starting to feel my way around - so to speak

Back