Since I Have No Lover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa! I jump on here before heading to the office and stumble upon this thread created by an East Coast goddess! Guess who is going to be more unproductive than usual on this Friday?

I know it's been said many times. Before, but you are beautiful and I appreciate you sharing not only the photos but yourself with all of us. :rose:

Thank you all :) I recently discovered that I'm allergic to lavender oil. Now I have to dream about another oil being rubbed all over my body.
I cannot believe that I just found this thread. I looked through most of your post this morning. You are incredibly beautiful, sexy, erotic , smart and sensual. I am so glad you are sharing :rose::rose::kiss:

Kiss Kiss

Would have loved to lay you back in bed, stretch your arms over your head, kiss all over your gorgeous sexy body and made love to you all weekend.

Cheers for being with us dear! you are definitely not alone. We are here with you

Whoa! I jump on here before heading to the office and stumble upon this thread created by an East Coast goddess! Guess who is going to be more unproductive than usual on this Friday?

I know it's been said many times. Before, but you are beautiful and I appreciate you sharing not only the photos but yourself with all of us. :rose:

Thanks a million :) I have been super busy with work lately, but I definitely plan on posting more. I have been feeling a bit uninspired lately, but I think the feeling is slowly returning.

I cannot believe that I just found this thread. I looked through most of your post this morning. You are incredibly beautiful, sexy, erotic , smart and sensual. I am so glad you are sharing :rose::rose::kiss:

My pleasure :) I wish I could post more! I truly enjoy that I get unleash that part of myself.

Would have loved to lay you back in bed, stretch your arms over your head, kiss all over your gorgeous sexy body and made love to you all weekend.

Cheers for being with us dear! you are definitely not alone. We are here with you

That's really kind of you to say. I love being here!

That's really kind of you to say. I love being here!

Yay! When I look at you, beautiful, at least in my imagination you sure do have a lover, lavish and lurid and lustful, and the furniture is gonna get a good shakin'. ;)

Plumkiss - PMs?

Hi plumkiss and thanks for sharing your part of the world.

Let us know when you turn on PMs

G

Just a wee bump for the lady and wishing her a great weekend...:rose::kiss::rose:

Thanks, I am up for posting tonight. I had a date earlier with no action--which was a shame because he turns me on so much (and he's Canadian).

Tell us about your date. Was this a first date?

No, it wasn't a first date. I've seen this guy a few times before, but I am confused by his actions/feelings. I asked him out tonight and he said he was excited to catch up, but during the date he seemed eager to go home or maybe he had another date afterwards. I'm not sure. Sometimes when I start seeing people the dating becomes so passive that it doesn't even feel like dating anymore. We just had dinner and then I walked him to his subway stop where he gave me a hug. He ended the night pretty early (I'm pretty sure I took longer getting ready then actually on the date haha). I wanted to look extra nice. I beat myself up too much about things like this--thinking maybe if I was more captivating or seductive...but I can't really be anyone other than myself--I'm a horrible faker.

I am sorry to hear that. Would you feel comfortable making the first move with him?

I am sorry to hear that. Would you feel comfortable making the first move with him?

Oh we've had sex in the past and I don't have an issue with making a move...but he didn't seem interested in any kind of move making haha.

His loss. I'm am sure there are plenty of other guys out there that would jump at the chance.

Very beautiful photos. You look gorgeous in that dress. Those panties would not have stayed on for long...

Gotta admit I'm lusting for you after #5 with that cute panty flash.

Well I was hoping they would come off tonight haha. What are you up to tonight?

Just relaxing and browsing on Lit. If i were lucky enough to take you on that date, there is no way those panties would be on...

Is there chemistry with him?

I think at one time there was...

I'm not so sure anymore. At this point my dating life feels like I'm stumbling around in the dark. I think maybe I will take a break from it for a while.

Don't give up and don't force it. When it is meant to be it will happen and you will find the right person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back