Sin Deep ((LitShark & littlewaif))

LitShark

Predator
((Collaborated Work))

Bitch!

That’s exactly what she was, a goddamn blackmailing bitch! So what if he’d used his power to pressure her into sex? That had only been in the beginning, she kept coming back on her own. Who the fuck did she think she was? Just because she’d come clean to her husband, now she thought she could just squeeze him for six-figures?

Him???

Gordon Halverstrand was a fourth term Republican senator from the great state of South Carolina, a powerful man by any measure, while Megan Reed was nothing more than an intern with a Bachelor’s Degree and a young husband—she couldn’t just play him like this. He couldn’t allow the story to leak either, though. The controversy of an extramarital affair might draw more attention to his other night-time endeavors.

At first, Gordon’s interest in the occult had been purely intellectual, but the more he learned, the more he yearned to try this dark magic for himself. Then, it became more like a hobby—sacrifice a chicken to keep his erections regular and reliable, perform an incantation to be more likeable during an election year, pledge a human life to ensnare a young intern’s heart—over time one acquires a debt. Debts like this… well, it was better not to let these debts accrue interest.

He’d ordered her to come alone to his house, that it would take him a few days to get the money together, but that time had been spent making other arrangements in his deluxe D.C. high-rise. He barely let her inside before he planted the axe between her shoulder blades. She tried to scream, but the impact from the heavy, polished steel blade severed her lungs, so all she could do was gargle. The axe handle slipped through his fingers as she turned to look at him, her wide, blue eyes still so pure and clear in her incredulity. No part of her saw this coming, not until it was too late.

Her body left a long, bloody smear across his marble and hardwood floors as he dragged her body to the center of the massive, chalk ritual circle he’d spend over ten hours preparing. He took the time to go back over the parts of the circle that got smeared by her dragging. He then began stabbing her limbs through with oversized, metal hooks, suspending her lifeless body over the empty center of the circle. One hook through each foot, around each shin bone, at the pointed corners of her hips, under her arms, through her wrists and at the middle of her scalp… then the real work began.

To summon a demon, he needed not only a vessel, but also the full volume of its contents—only he needed them separate. It took hours upon gory hours to hollow out Megan’s skin, gathering the blood in glass vases along with all the fragile organs, bits and bones. In some places he needed a scalpel, in others he needed shears, even the electric bone saw was needed to remove her skull without harming her face… all the bloody little bits gathered in the center of his ritual circle, her skin hung like a curtain over the entire scene, limp but dangling like she was lounging.

“Naaeeman, polyorchid— Schnapsidee yex— Kexy whelve— Zenzizenzizenzic octothorp!!” drawing a long, silver blade across his palm, Senator Halverstrand pressed his palms together before touching them to the edge of his ritual circle, in an instant the room was filled with a spiraling wind, the thirty or so candles lit around the room all blew out in unison and the circle itself began to glow. As Gordon repeated the incantation a second time the porcelain containers began to burst and shatter, but the blood held the shape of their containers, writhing and undulating in the air, “Naaeeman, polyorchid— Schnapsidee yex— Kexy whelve— Zenzizenzizenzic octothorp!!!!”

By now, all of the containers had shattered, the porcelain was not a part of the ritual, the circle rejected it with prejudice. Megan’s blood was a unified organism again, twisting, writhing and moaning around and over itself, bubbling and turning pitch black near the base. Before long the smell of burning lacquer and wood filled the room as the black clot of blackened blood and boiling flesh began to burn into the floorboards.

“I summon thee, great power! I summon thee to my aide! He who summons the power controls the POWER!!”

There came a great screeching and the glut of black rose higher and higher until it touched the corner of Megan’s vacant skin, the sludge moved like a bear trap. The light of the circle seemed to sizzle and burn out at once, the chalk going suddenly to cinders and then to black dust, Megan’s body writhed and contorted against her chains and hooks, the metal of the hooks beginning to glow orange as the same heat that was burning the floor melted the surgical steel hooks to liquid in under twenty seconds.

When at last the last hook melted through, the beast dropped onto her back in the center of the circle, staring back at him from behind formerly innocent, powder blue eyes. The candles all reignited as one, seemingly because the creature willed it to be so.

Gordon stared in awe at the creature before him, suddenly a full being again instead of empty, dangling flesh. The entity filled out Megan's skin beautifully, keeping all of her proportions ideal as they had been.

"I have summoned thee, creature! I prepared that shell for your use, you now belong to me. Bow down and pledge allegiance to your new Master." Gordon demanded, unbuttoning his blood-soaked dress shirt urgently. "Say it, beast! You belong to me! I am your Master."

Gordon stepped tenuously into the charcoal circle, his clothes, hands and face still smeared and dripping in Megan's blood. His eyes were wide, not wanting to take his eyes off the beast for a second.

"Say it or I'll send you back. If you agree I shall feed you and bind you to this world."

The demon burning under Megan's re-enlivened skin hissed and reeled. She drew herself weakly onto her new knees and slowly, awkward in her new skin, drug herself up onto them, raking the back of her skull and her shoulder blades along the floor as her back arched and she spookily jerked upward into a kneel, her movements so jaunty and sharp it looked as if Megan's body might snap. Her head rolled heavily back, making a gorgeous show of her new, soft throat as she lolled her head around, face pointed towards the ceiling as she growled and gargled a low, spine chilling, wordless protest.

She didn't want to say the thing.

She didn't want to do it. But at the first mention of being fed, her writhing, snarling ferocity ebbed—she quieted, and she righted herself curiously, head tilting like a curious animal as she regarded him. To liken her relationship with cum to an addict's relationship with their drug of choice didn't do it justice. Her plump lips turned into a wicked lovely smile and she licked them.

He was already undressing. Her eyes riveted to his as-yet unrevealed cock still put away in his slacks. She flicked a hand dismissively, annoyed, like a spoiled teenager being made to say please or thank you, and said the words contemptuously, without any ritual gravity, without a scrap of solemnity or ceremony, though they would bind her every bit as tight.

"Fine, yes. I belong to you. You're my Master." The single minded demon was a spitting hell brat if left unfed... In the center of her circle of chalk and coagulating blood, she wiggled her perfectly supple, round ass on her folded feet where she knelt. Now, she knew, he would have to feed her.

"Say it again, like you mean it, whore," Gordon tossed his bloody shirt open and moved to his trousers, knowing now that she'd have little choice but to obey him, "you must do as I command from this moment on, unless I stand in Hell's way."

Gordon unbuckled his belt, stepping forward with purpose now, feeling secure in his power over her. He reached out sharply, snatching her by a fistful of long, glossy, brown hair and tugged her closer, until his long, veiny cock sprung free and landed on her face with a slap.

"Not yet! You are not to lick, kiss or otherwise taste my cock until you beg me for it. Beg your Master to pity your wretched, displaced soul and permit you to suck his magnificent cock... Beg me, slut!"

She threw a gaze upon his face so steeped in loathing, a lesser man would have tucked his cock back in and run. She wanted cum, and she wanted it now. She needed it. Couldn't he fucking see that? She was starving! She was going to die! She was in agony, in real, bodily pain, the asshole. Couldn't he just shove his cock in her and make it all better already? The desperation in her voice was very real.

She did as she was bidden, for she could do nothing else. Even as she opened her mouth to howl at him to fuck her in half and spray her down with his hot delicious cum, she found she could only say what he had told her to say.

"I belong to you. You are my Master." Her words were sincere, though not saccharine. She did mean them. Their supernatural contract meant that she literally, absolutely lived for his cock, and it was evident in every breath and word.

She wiggled forward on her knees, licking her lips and almost cross-eyed in her intent focus on his cock as she scooted herself as close to it as she could without touching it. Her lips were literal millimeters from his throbbing cock, her face bathing in the warmth radiating from his skin.

"Master, I beg of you to allow me to demonstrate my devotion by paying worship to your glorious cock." She, without a shred of demure human shame, was drooling down her chin at the sight of his cock, her mouth watering uncontrollably. It had been sooo long.

Gordon howled with delight, seeing Megan's body at last bent to his will sent tugs of excitement down the length of his shaft. She was his now, in the most profound of ways, she belonged to him and was living for his cock.

"You may taste me now, whore. I have been saving up a nice, thick batch for you, you'll not be disappointed."

The senator released her hair and moved his hand to the back of her head, where he thought that he'd have to push her down to force himself into her throat, but it was fair to say that he'd underestimated her enthusiasm. When she swallowed him, she nearly knocked him over with her face. In fact, it was only the grip of her throat on his cock that saved his balance.

She guzzled his cock, her throat undulating in repetitious glug-glug-glug swallows, the same motion a person dying of thirst would make as they drank deeply of life giving water. The taste of him soothed her temper, pacified her somewhat... Although the real, powerful need she felt for his seed was no less, now that she was touching his cock, she would remain happy until it overflowed and bathed her in her reward. Her palms skated gently, floating up his thighs, sliding around to the backs of his thighs, just under his ass, to steady him on his feet and to try to press his impressive length even deeper into her gagging throat.

She began working the squeezing length of her esophagus up and down on him, his girth cramming her slender, blood smeared throat to bursting. The demon in Megan's body didn't give a fraction of a fuck if it did just that; this human flesh was just a tool for extracting cum. As much cum as she could get.

"Oh fucking hell!" Gordon heard himself yelp as his cock was suddenly enveloped in molten wetness and the clenching, smooth contours of her crane-like throat that jerked him off from inside, "that's a good slut, gobble that cock right up!"

In spite of his outward bravado, Gordon was already feeling that familiar tingle at the back of his balls—but it was so soon! Stamina had never been something Gordon struggled with before. But now, with his long cock being milked so eagerly within this twenty-something's lovely throat, he had to compose himself or he'd dump his load before he was ready.

When he tried to pull away, however, he found his cock rooted deeply inside of the creature's throat, rooted so deep in fact that he couldn't pull free. He tugged hard with his hips a few times, but each time he was held firmly in place and Megan's body just lunged after him.

"Oh fuck! Oh shit!" before he could verbalize the command to make her release him, Gordon was already cumming, his thick, hot jizz being milked out of him as fast as he could spray it, and spray he did, glut after glut, deep into her guts.

Mind erasing pleasure flooded through her, tingling her scalp, raising gooseflesh on her arms and tits, curling her toes, rolling her eyeballs into the back of her head. Her tongue curled around the base of his cock and slowly, deliberately, dragged along the length as she allowed it to unsheathe from her throat, being careful to catch every drop of his load.

He had cum so much that much of it was already sliding down her throat. Her fingers slid across her cheeks to the corners of her mouth, pushing a few escaped droplets back into her mouth. She melted back onto the floor in a puddle, like a cat in sunshine. She wasn't trying to be sexy (though she couldn't help but be, especially doing the things that she was...). She was now reveling in singular pleasure unlike any most humans ever know. She lay there soft and naked and painted in slashes of crimson, soft and pale and lewdly gorgeous, with eyes closed, and gargled cum.

Sometimes it felt too thick to gargle and she choked on it and the sheer joy of that in itself made her giggle. Her tongue lashed around in the viscous wad of cum in her mouth like it was drowning. She drew her knees up, ankles crossed, just wallowing kittenishly as she played with her present in her mouth. Finally she was unable to prolong the pleasure of the moment any longer, and gave in to the demanding desire to consume it, swallow it, and be fed, body and spirit.

Gordon was panting, both satisfied and diminished—partially shamed that he’d given this demon what she wanted so easily—but then again, it was her purpose. He felt exhausted, his knees and hands trembling from the sudden weight of a murder, disemboweling and soul-rending head from a hellspawn.

“For your next meal, you shall return to the home of the shell that I have given you. You will find a man there who will call you wife. Tell him only that everything will be alright from now on. Then, without much coaxing he will feed you. I command you to continue feeding upon him until he expires. If you understand, then set about my bidding.”

Back