Shy Sexy Texan

Ouch guys... Way to make a girl feel bad :\
Sweet Saturday it is :)
aww dont feel bad hun
we know our limits - we woudlnt want to impose ;) besides.. i kinda like watching from the sideline :) my mind would take me to a few places :p

Ouch guys... Way to make a girl feel bad :\

Bad? That wasn't one's intention at all! I'm trying to be a gentleman by withdrawing! If the spot is filled, I'd never want to step on a chap's toes...

:kiss:

You guys are awesome... I would absolutely come chat... and then lose to you at pool :p

Sweet Saturday it is :)
aww dont feel bad hun
we know our limits - we woudlnt want to impose ;) besides.. i kinda like watching from the sideline :) my mind would take me to a few places :p

Bad? That wasn't one's intention at all! I'm trying to be a gentleman by withdrawing! If the spot is filled, I'd never want to step on a chap's toes...

:kiss:

Hey Stacy... loving your latest pics.. absolutely gorgeous doesn't even seem a good enough description of you....

Thanks for sharing!! ;)

NOTE TO SELF:

Don't "LIKE" a friend's sonogram pic on Instagram when you have it set up to post to your Facebook page...

The rumor mill and phone calls will start immediately! haha

NOTE TO SELF:

Don't "LIKE" a friend's sonogram pic on Instagram when you have it set up to post to your Facebook page...

Hahaha - a wise piece of advice, regardless of a persons gender!

I know it doesn't seems that way... You aren't the first person to say something like this :)

But I really am a shy person and there are only a couple people on here that get to know the real me. I started this thread as a way for me to step out of my comfort zone and test my own limits.

There is only one person on Lit that has met me in person, so they can chime in if they wish, but I truly am a shy, somewhat quite, girl-next-door type in real life.

you don't seem shy, babe ! :)

I know it doesn't seems that way... You aren't the first person to say something like this :)

But I really am a shy person and there are only a couple people on here that get to know the real me. I started this thread as a way for me to step out of my comfort zone and test my own limits.

There is only one person on Lit that has met me in person, so they can chime in if they wish, but I truly am a shy, somewhat quite, girl-next-door type in real life.

The shy, girl next door types are usually the most fun

NOTE TO SELF:

ROFLMAO!!!......ROFLMAO!!!!!........ROFLMAO!!!!!

It would have been even funnier if this was posted by a guy LOL

Absolutely awesome!! haven't looked through the pic section recently, but was sooo impressed with your thread. Thank you.

Please keep teasing me:)

Back