Shy girlfriend

:heart: OMG you want to talk about Hot, Sexy, Stunning, Breathtaking, and Beautiful, She is ALL of that. :devil:

:rose::rose::rose: These are for the Lady

That is a great ass!!!
Thank you vinyl.
Please sir, may we have more... (not of your witty comments, pics man, pics:rolleyes:
Lol since you asked so nicely my friend i guess we can arrange that ;)
Such an attractive woman. You're a lucky man. Also it takes a lot of confidence to post naked pictures of ones self so a big bravo to your partner.
Aww thanks Dahaka that's a really nice thing to say. Ami likes :)
This ass-man approves. Excellent body all-around for that matter. :D
Why thank you for your lovely words :)
That's quite an impressive derriere! ;)
Lol thank you :)

:heart: OMG you want to talk about Hot, Sexy, Stunning, Breathtaking, and Beautiful, She is ALL of that. :devil:

:rose::rose::rose: These are for the Lady

Awwww Debby you are so sweet. What a lovely comment that is. Blushing like mad here. Thanks so much hun. Ami xx

New pic.

Because you guys are so awesome with your wonderful comments we thought we would reward you all with a new pic. Hope you all like it :)

Last edited:
sexy shot. could you roll her over now?
Lol maybe.
On a scale of one to ten I give her an eleven.
Well that's a lovely compliment dude. She says you are so sweet and thank you :)
Wow, keeps getting better...perfect ass!
How awesome are you. She is blushing here. Thanks :)
would love to spank that ass
It is everything you might think it is, spanking it ;)
Very sexy and classy pictures thanks a bunch. Can't wait to see more.
Thanks so much :)

Wow! The best yet!

Because you guys are so awesome with your wonderful comments we thought we would reward you all with a new pic. Hope you all like it :)
That's the best yet! I thought I'd fallen in love with that amazing ass on the beach - but this is better!!!

Just found this thread. Wow. What a fantastic body Amy has. Her curves are amazing. I could spend all night just fondling and licking her.

That's the best yet! I thought I'd fallen in love with that amazing ass on the beach - but this is better!!!
Glad you like dude. She loves the comments and knowing you guys are getting off to her ;)
Just found this thread. Wow. What a fantastic body Amy has. Her curves are amazing. I could spend all night just fondling and licking her.
She says thank you and that doesn't sound like a half bad night ;)
Gorgeous!
Cheers dude :)
Hot! Love that position....

Thank you my good man. I must say it's one of my favorite positions too ;)

New pic.

Well we thought it was time for a new pic. Hope you guys and girls like ;)

Last edited:
Well, of course you're biased...but tell her you're also 110% correct! What a delightfully delectably sexy lady! Each and every picture you've posted is a 10 (well, except that beach shot which is a thirteen or fourteen!)(oh, and the naughty series which is at LEAST a solid twelve!)(and of course, I can't forget to mention the first few bikini shots that grabbed everyone's attention and made her a multitude of fans around the globe...) Ah screw it...she's just HOT!! Thanks so much for sharing! We are all anxiously awaiting her next contributions.

Back