Shy girlfriend

Thank you!
Love it!
:)
These shower pics have me hard!
Well that was the aim ;)
That'd definitely have me ready for bed!
lol
I commend your restraint mate... I doubt I'd get one if i had a stunning woman naked in my shower...
lol i do have some serious self control i must admit :)
Very hot pics. I bet you joined her soon after taking these... I know I would
Thank you kindly and yes i did indeed just as your good self would have :)
If memory serves me right this is the first time we've properly seen your Mrs face. It's great to see that she is completely beautiful which I never doubted . I'd love to see more complete shots of her. It's amazing how from the first set of photos how much her confidence about her body has grown.
I wasn't aware of that but i'll take your word for it. You are to kind and i must say she is really growing into posing and quite enjoys it now. That's largely thanks to all you wonderful guys on here for the lovely comments :)
I would like to just totally use her ass for 3 years. At that point I might have to take a break for food and liquids.
Haha this made us both laugh out loud. Thank you for the humored compliments :)
Such a stunning beauty lovely bum and beautiful boobs!
Thank you massageguy :)
You thought right!
;)
Lovely. Clean too!
The pink ones are to die for
I couldn't agree more :)

New Set

Ami knows how much i love the sexy body suit so she decided to pose for me :)

Last edited:
The rest of this set

We thought you guys might appreciate the rest of this set ;)

Last edited:
Incredible set of a sexy lady. I saw #3 and said to myself "Throw her something...a sex toy, a water balloon, a ham sandwich...anything to make her move those sexy feet out of the way!" And then in #10 it's like you heard me and you give us a shot of the Gates of Heaven. I can only imagine how messy that bed must have been ten or fifteen minutes after that last shot was taken. And I love that naughty impish grin she is flashing us all! Did the body suit survive or did you tear it to sheds burying your self deep inside? Hot hot hot. Any chance you have those B&W shots in color? Mmmmm mmmm mmmmmmmm.....thanks for sharing.

I want to settle between her thighs and lick her while you watch me make her cum
That actually sounds quite hot. I love watching her cum :)
the last one before you had something to eat.:)
Absolutely ;)
Is an awful word!

Lol
Incredible set of a sexy lady. I saw #3 and said to myself "Throw her something...a sex toy, a water balloon, a ham sandwich...anything to make her move those sexy feet out of the way!" And then in #10 it's like you heard me and you give us a shot of the Gates of Heaven. I can only imagine how messy that bed must have been ten or fifteen minutes after that last shot was taken. And I love that naughty impish grin she is flashing us all! Did the body suit survive or did you tear it to sheds burying your self deep inside? Hot hot hot. Any chance you have those B&W shots in color? Mmmmm mmmm mmmmmmmm.....thanks for sharing.
Another great post by Ami's number one fan. You are to kind my friend and we appreciate all your lovely comments :)
I think you might need to change the title of this thread. Quite a change from your first picture, Ami.

:rose::rose::rose:

The thought did cross my mind and it is down to all you fab. people of lit :)

Lol if i could i would my friend believe me. it's quite difficult to accomplish that all on my own. Would anyone care to help a brother out in that department ;)

Let me grab a plane ticket and I'll help. We can switch off.. say 8 hour shifts? :)

Sounds perfect my friend. We might need a third just to ease the shifts a tad ;)

Oh oh! *waving both arms in the air wildly* Pick me pick me!! I'd be glad to lend a hand (or a tongue or a finger or a stiff meat spear or an encouraging word) if it would help the cause. Of course, what man with a pulse wouldn't want to volunteer for this dream duty? What a fantasy fulfilled that would be!

I think you would have a long queue of men and women if you were being serious...

Oh oh! *waving both arms in the air wildly* Pick me pick me!! I'd be glad to lend a hand (or a tongue or a finger or a stiff meat spear or an encouraging word) if it would help the cause. Of course, what man with a pulse wouldn't want to volunteer for this dream duty? What a fantasy fulfilled that would be!

Hahaha i thought you might have something to say on this subject my friend. I suppose you could give us a helping hand or tongue or cock as you said ;)

Really miss seeing pictures of your Mrs. Can we expect any new ones in the future?

Hey mate. Taking a break fr a bit. Might post more at some stage in the future. Thanks so much for all the wonderful comments and for making this a fab experience for both of us. You guys are the best :)

Absolutely stunning sexy girl. If you ever need a hand with her let me know. I would love to see more of her pussy and body. Thats a fantastic body and love to have her if you need a hand.

Last edited:
Back