Shy girlfriend

She is magnificent....luv her legs...the go right up and make a wonderful ass of themselves...
attachment.php
:D:D

She seem too be more comfortable in front of the camera. Taking erotic pix and posting them can be intoxicating. We've been doing it for over 10yrs...
Whay thank you sir, we are glad she does it for you ;) !) years, wow that a long time. You's must be well used to it by now. We are very new to it but enjoying it all the same :)
what a hot ass she has. would llove to have her bent over like this. she's made for fucking both holes. John:devil:

Thanks dude. She sure is ;)

Is it ok if she is still in the mood for celebrating :)

P.S She is now telling me she might wanna pose for some naughtier pics since you guys are enjoying our holiday snaps so much. How awesome is that :)

Very nice and looking forward to it.

Very beautiful

Very nice and looking forward to it.

Lovely cleavage

Mmm very nice. They look quite enjoyable

Delicious

Beautiful. I bet you love getting to see her like this all the time.

Thank you sir for your very nice comments on the pics. She is blushing once again at the response to the pics. Such words make it all worth while :)

New pic.

Happy Friday all. Here is a new pic to start the weekend off with a bang ;)

Last edited:
Definitely looks like the beginnings of a very enjoyable weekend....

Happy Friday all. Here is a new pic to start the weekend off with a bang ;)

These are the kinds of shots that would cost me an arm and a leg...oogling the way that taut white cloth encases that fabulous fanny leaving just a little hint of hidden treasures beneath? I'd toss the camera to the side likely smashing it in the process before I'd kneel before this beauty, grab her ankles and gently spread those long shapely legs and open an unimpeded path to paradise. Shuffling forward on my knees I'd arrive at my sweet destination and...well...ahem....you know. Merriment would ensue and fun would be had by all. Stunning, once again, you two, simply stunning. thanks for sharing!

We thought you all might like to see where that black strip of fabric disappears to ;)

Damn you two! I would love to find out exactly where that black strip ends up 😈. I love your latest pictures and can't wait to see what you have planned next. Thanks for sharing your pics and Ami you are just stunning.

P.s. Any chance of seeing the black straps from the front?

Back