Shower sex

Hard if you aren't similar heights, I prefer a bath together tbh

The fantasy is way better than reality, also because water doesn't work well with friction

I think that it is a great place for foreplay. Soaping each other up and exploring and sliding hands and bodies against other is very erotic and arousing. But penetration can be awkward and difficult because of various reasons including lack of room to position or move, natural lubrication getting washed away causing uncomfortable friction or taking so long that the water turns cold and then ruins the moment.

Again, I like to start in the shower and foreplay and then move to the bed to finish up.

Ive had fantastic shower sex!!! Yeah it’s hot. I love when a woman is willing to take a shower with me regularly … even when it doesn’t lead to sex.

Are you a fan of shower sex? Or can it be difficult sometimes? 😆
Yes! Sometimes when I’m on the good list, my wife treats me to a blowjob in the shower.
I love every second of it, including the intimacy of just being in the shower together!
There’s something very honest about taking a shower with your significant other or?
There’s no place to hide and it’s very seldom dark lol

My gf had never done it in a shower so we gave it a try. I loved the sensations of my soapy hands gliding all over her slippery skin. We spent a lot of time doing that. When she returned the favour and stroked my cock, it felt sensational. Getting down on my knees to lick her pussy was awkward and uncomfortable and I was nearly half drowned by the flow of water running off her body over my face. When it came to doing the deed, because I am quite tall, aligning my cock with her divine receptacle was not easy, so we decided to adjourn to the bedroom while our bodies were still warm and glowing.

Last edited:
Shower sex is close to my favourite. I enjoy the foreplay of soaping up and cleaning each other's bodies. The warmth helps build the excitement. Usually moves to some great oral. I like the lady leaning against the shower wall legs parted with some water flowing as I'm on my knees enjoying her.

Normally, it's kind of like Beach sex (better idea than in actuality)...however, a dual-shower head steam shower with a padded bench in the middle has many possibilities.

Back