Should you really put that in there?

Now I've watched this .gif a (disturbing) lot of times.

What exactly is the "object" she is extracting from the Depth of Doom?

Last edited:
tumblr_mjw0kgKSN01rvmo32o1_400.gif

This thread is like a train wreck...you don't want to look, but can't help yourself.

Never ceases to amaze me what people will stuff in their orifices.

Because, strangely enough, I still like to actually *feel something* when getting fucked by a regular cock, I can't imagine ever wanting to stuff an entire eggplant up my cunt.

At least that one girl always knows where her phone is. Instead of an Otterbox, she just has a...box! :D

Dropped call?

Why in God's name do I open these threads?

I can hear the conversation right now.....

Guy on the other end of the phone.."You've got to be shitting me, right?":cool:

LOL.

I think maybe she was playing angry birds.

This thread is like a train wreck...you don't want to look, but can't help yourself.

Never ceases to amaze me what people will stuff in their orifices.

Because, strangely enough, I still like to actually *feel something* when getting fucked by a regular cock, I can't imagine ever wanting to stuff an entire eggplant up my cunt.

At least that one girl always knows where her phone is. Instead of an Otterbox, she just has a...box! :D

Tell me about it. I've never even used any toys so anytime I see something here my vag clenches and goes into lockdown mode. But every now and then my curiosity gets the better of me and I end up clicking the link.

Seriously, what the hell do people do when they are bored?

"Come over here for a minute sweetie and let me stick this window air conditioner up your twat."

Christ.:cool:

Please make sure you use a LOT of lube. And a sedative.

Tell me about it. I've never even used any toys so anytime I see something here my vag clenches and goes into lockdown mode. But every now and then my curiosity gets the better of me and I end up clicking the link.

PM me your address. A rabbit vibrator is SO going to be in the mail. :D

Seriously, what the hell do people do when they are bored?

"Come over here for a minute sweetie and let me stick this window air conditioner up your twat."

Christ.:cool:

I wondered if someone had actually tried something like that. Didn't find no AC but I did find this:

5. A Loaded Handgun

A 28-year-old woman who was arrested was found to have a loaded gun inside her vagina. It was during a body cavity search of Christie Dawn Harris, who was arrested by police in Ada, Okla., that police found a “wooden and metal item sticking out from her vagina area,” said Officer Kathy Unbewust, The Smoking Gun reported. The item in question turned out to be a loaded .22-caliber handgun containing three rounds of live ammunition and one spent shell. Bags of meth were found between Harris’s buttocks.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/weird-science-6-weird-things-found-inside-womens-vaginas-nsfw-306939

LOL@ "vagina area."

Not to be crude but, I bet tampons are not an option with these ladies.

Maybe a roll of Bounty and a rope.:cool:

I dunno. I've read some threads where people have sworn that all that stretching doesn't make a difference but I'm not willing to test that theory.

So, if we put you on a riding lawn mower, and strapped on an extra gas tank, you'd cut every yard in the town?:cool:

:confused: Was that post meant for me or KS?

Noooo. I'm super sensitive. Even sitting on a motorbike is enough to get me worked up. Any direct stimulation would be painful, I suspect.

OK, no rabbit. Suction cup dildo in your choice of colour. Boooya!

LOL@ "vagina area."

Not to be crude but, I bet tampons are not an option with these ladies.

Maybe a roll of Bounty and a rope.:cool:

I laughed probably more than I should have. :cool:

I wondered if someone had actually tried something like that. Didn't find no AC but I did find this:

http://www.medicaldaily.com/weird-science-6-weird-things-found-inside-womens-vaginas-nsfw-306939

A Donny Osmond poster? Good grief. So now she can say she fucked Donny Osmond?

Loaded hand gun gives a whole new meaning when the guy says "Are you ready because I'm going to shoot."

I felt a little bit sheepish at the mention in that article of the Pop Rocks being a weird item. I feel so deviant, as I have actually tried those. But only EXTERNALLY, I did not shove them up all the way up.

Back