Can he haz de Prize?

• Yes.

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • No.

Votes: 35 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
link????????

The spy wasn't approaching or talking to Russians, he was approaching and talking to members of Trumps campaign.

Not to mention the fact that this is not the first time that the same guy weaseled his way into a campaign and gave information to the other side.

CLAPPER: "No, they were not. They were spying on, a term I don't particularly like, but on what the Russians were doing. Trying to understand were the Russians infiltrating, trying to gain access, trying to gain leverage or influence which is what they do."

what made them think Russians were?

were they doing the same to CuntCLinton?

no evidence of 1st...and no to the 2nd....so what happened is OBVIOUS

:confused:

No evidence either way does not make what happened obvious. It's a reason to look for evidence, of either, or both. Nothing is proven with no evidence.

No evidence either way does not make what happened obvious. It's a reason to look for evidence, of either, or both. Nothing is proven with no evidence.

Neither law enforcement nor counterintelligence which are two completely separate and distinct functions squander resources, routinely, investigating things that they have no evidence of.

The impetus for any counterintelligence involvement was either on the say so of a Ukrainiun outfit working directly for the DNC, or an Ex-British spy working for both Clinton and the DNC.

The impetus was m a n u f a c t u r e d.

Oh? Go on...

Elaborate.

What is it that I have failed to comprehend?

Feel free to be detailed.

How to keep a woman happy.

How to raise well adjusted children.

How to be a man.

I could go on for days...

Oh? Go on...

Elaborate.

What is it that I have failed to comprehend?

Feel free to be detailed.

You can probably take the day off without any fear of him showing up to respond.;)

Wait...Taint did show up.:D

You can probably take the day off without any fear of him showing up to respond.;)

Wait...Taint did show up.:D

I find it amusing how blatant he has become. The usual suspects have no problem spotting familiar "voices" but insist they see no Bob, hear no Bob, and smell no eau de Bob.

Neither law enforcement nor counterintelligence which are two completely separate and distinct functions squander resources, routinely, investigating things that they have no evidence of...

Without Probable Cause. That's the legal distinction between "That's suspicious" and "Illegal Search and Seizure." If they didn't investigate anything without any evidence, then Stop, and Frisk would be illegal. In fact, it is, but it doesn't stop police from routinely searching people on the street for "Suspicious Behavior."

So, it's manufactured, but only significant when it's a Presidential Candidate. However, I would prefer the CEO of the nation to be better vetted. In this case, lack of tax forms for decades is grounds for the IRS to audit the fuck out of him.

Without Probable Cause. That's the legal distinction between "That's suspicious" and "Illegal Search and Seizure." If they didn't investigate anything without any evidence, then Stop, and Frisk would be illegal. In fact, it is, but it doesn't stop police from routinely searching people on the street for "Suspicious Behavior."

So, it's manufactured, but only significant when it's a Presidential Candidate. However, I would prefer the CEO of the nation to be better vetted. In this case, lack of tax forms for decades is grounds for the IRS to audit the fuck out of him.

You have to have something to be suspicious about before you even grab your first manila folder to start putting your first 302 form in.

"These guys are from the opposing political party and they just might be up to something so we better check to see if they are!" is far far from sufficient.

If John McCain ( who actually was one who carried water...actually urine for the dossier) head carried an Obama dossier written by in a foreign intelligence operative in order to smear Obama and had gotten The Bush to agree to FISA, NSA, CIA and FBI involved in looking into Obama and his background specifically say with terrorist Bill Ayers...civil libertarians would have been apoplectic.

Last edited:

He has tax forms. The IRS has them. There is enough money on them to be more than worth the IRS's time to have gone over it twice, having nothing to do with whether he is or is not a candidate or does or does not cross paths with whoever the administration is at the time. This is something that Harry Reid even knows.

Not wanting to give a whole bunch of data points to be cherry-picked apart to have to defend endlessly as a distraction was smart for both him and Romney. You will never see an IRS form from any businessman in modern times ever I assure you unless they're complete idiots.

It's pretty amazing to me how many different directions that all the people that don't like Trump want him investigated six ways from Sunday and they're the very same people who can't look at a very simple statement by Comey that clearly did not exonerate Clinton and are quite convinced that Clinton did nothing wrong.

Yet another subject that's really not worth having a discussion about.

Most people can easily see the mote in a candidates eye that they detest.

"These guys are from the opposing political party and they just might be up to something so we better check to see if they are!"

However, the IRS are not a political organization, and do not have any party affiliation. They also have legal grounds to investigate Tax Evasion due to Lack of Evidence. (Tax forms)

You claimed that there were none. You're wrong, and this has direct bearing on Donald Trump, because he brags about not filing his taxes, right down to how Big his taxes are, which is in fact Probable Case for a federal audit.

Maybe it was the Nobel committee who sent someone to spy on Trump, to see if he deserves an award.

However, the IRS are not a political organization, and do not have any party affiliation. They also have legal grounds to investigate Tax Evasion due to Lack of Evidence. (Tax forms)

You claimed that there were none. You're wrong, and this has direct bearing on Donald Trump, because he brags about not filing his taxes, right down to how Big his taxes are, which is in fact Probable Case for a federal audit.

This is a BLATANT LIE.

You are better than this irrespective of your political preferences and affiliations.

Uh no. Like where the hell do you get that from? That's some serious bullshit.

You're wrong. Trump has bragged about how little he pays in taxes, not that he hasn't filed tax returns.

"Fake News"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIMDkxoS1as

Note, he says he Wants To pay as little as possible, As President, but that's not the only thing he says:

"I'm very proud of what I've done... Piles, and piles of paper, stacked many feet into the air."

Maybe it wouldn't pile up so high, if he'd actually filed them, since 1995.

He's done it repeatedly, for years, in pretty much every interview where he's asked about his tax returns. About as regularly as he deflects to Mexico.

Last edited:
"Fake News"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIMDkxoS1as

"I'm very proud of what I've done... Piles, and piles of paper, stacked many feet into the air."

Maybe it wouldn't pile up so high, if he'd actually filed them, since 1995.

He's done it repeatedly, for years, in pretty much every interview where he's asked about his tax returns. About as regularly as he deflects to Mexico.

Sigh, he has filed tax returns. What part of that is throwing you?

Sigh, he has filed tax returns. What part of that is throwing you?

Yes he did, after 20 years of Evasion. That 20 years of evasion is still a federal crime, even though he eventually gave in to the IRS. Obama also provided his Birth Certificate, and it didn't change the fact that he was born on US soil.

What part of that don't you understand? Filing once, after decades of not doing it does not blot out decades of not doing it.

Last edited:
Yes he did, after 20 years of Evasion. That 20 years of evasion is still a federal crime, even though he eventually gave in to the IRS. Obama also provided his Birth Certificate, and it didn't change the fact that he was born on US soil.

What part of that don't you understand? Filing once, after decades of not doing it does not blot out decades of not doing it.

You're a fucking moron. He did file taxes. He may not have paid taxes but you have to file as it is a federal crime if you don't.

Ffs, post a link where he says he didn't FILE taxes or shut up.

Back