Nobel Peace Prize nomination for Donald Trump

SugarDaddy1

Literotica Guru
Former U.S. President Trump has been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize to honor his drive to implement the Abraham Accords treaty in the Middle East.

The move was made public Tuesday by Claudia Tenney (R-N.Y.) who seeks to record the historic September 15, 2020, agreement to establish peace and normal diplomatic relations between Israel and two Arab states, namely, the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain.

In the weeks that followed, other Arab and Muslim states joined the agreement, including Sudan, Morocco, and Kosovo.

Trump – the current front-runner to be the Republican presidential nominee in 2024 – has been nominated before.
https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2024/01/31/nobel-peace-price-nomination-for-donald-trump/

Meh. Thousands of people get nominated every year, all you need is to be an elected official in your country and able to fill in the form without too many spelling mistakes (which is why they rarely accept a Trump nomination).

You don't even need to be an elected official. Literally the only requirement is that you are alive when nominated.

This is also his fourth time getting nominated. Nobody cared the last three times, not sure why Right cares this time.

He should definitely get it. He didn't start any wars under his Presidency, which is extremely positive towards world peace.

He should definitely get it. He didn't start any wars under his Presidency, which is extremely positive towards world peace.
400k Americans died, many needlessly, under the trump administration because of a criminally negligent response to Covid. That would rank HIS Covid deaths a strong third coming in after the American Civil War and World War II which accounted for 405k American soldier deaths. Tell me again how this guy should deserve a Nobel peace prize? The Woodward tapes, IMO, necessitated impeachment and was a declaration of war against the American public health. And, yeah, the fucker made sure HE got vaccinated.

400k Americans died, many needlessly, under the trump administration because of a criminally negligent response to Covid. That would rank HIS Covid deaths a strong third coming in after the American Civil War and World War II which accounted for 405k American soldier deaths. Tell me again how this guy should deserve a Nobel peace prize?

Honestly given exactly how propaganda, vaccines and herd immunity function in the real world it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to put all of the deaths under Biden on him. Its not exactly like Trump and the Right came out with a full throated please get vaccinated, social distance and wash your hands early and often. He was no longer president but that didn't end his influence by any stretch of the imagination and unlike any president that I recall. I was in the Marines between 9/01 and 9/05 so maybe Clinton was on TV all day everyday during that era and I just missed it. Most presidents mostly disappear after their administration comes to an end. Aside from inaugurations I don't recall seeing Elder Bush until he died. Jr Bush I know took painting but I don't really remember him showing up but he's still alive. Obama peaks his head out every so often but its not like I really remember seeing him on any regular basis.

Trump by contrast has been in the news if not on a daily basis at least every week or so. No amount of Biden encouraging people to get vaccinated was gonna get the people who hadn't already done that to take it. Not after over a year of defaming Fouci and his ouchie. Not wearing masks for the same reason I don't wear panties, somethings gotta breathe, the plandemic, it will magically disappear on 11/5 and those are just offf the top of my head.

By that logic Biden should be in line. He ended one and failed to start any.
Exactly. And I believe Obama won a nobel peace prize (circa 2009) for this exact reason- and lemme guess...rightguardaddy1 probably pitched a fit about it.

I forget what Obama was technically nominated for but that one was really "See America, doesn't not being racist feel good?" And we promptly did everything we could to prove them wrong on that front.

Back