Votes: 35 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
attachment.php

Attachments

• CSzs9IJrm9iV6XM2bFIGSk19QKITUPBxD6Y9o7imRAA.jpg
    CSzs9IJrm9iV6XM2bFIGSk19QKITUPBxD6Y9o7imRAA.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 1
Nobel Peace Prizes should be awarded if and when actually earned.

T. Roosevelt got one for brokering peace between the major powers Japan and Russia.

Jimmy Carter didn't get one for the Camp David accords that were supposed to pacify the Middle East, he had to supervise international elections and risk his life with Collin Powell in Haiti talking the dictator out of the country ahead of a US military operation.

George Mitchell mediated peace in Northern Ireland, and only got a nomination!

Obama got the Peace Prize for Potential and Good Intentions shortly after being sworn in, as nearly as I can determine. Honestly, it baffles me as much as comedian Jerry Lewis being named to the French Legion of Honor... sometimes I think Europe just does this stuff to screw with our heads. I think it was a mistake considering the number of countries Obama shot missiles in or bombed in 2016.

Talking to North Korea won't be enough, it will take tangible results, not just good intentions. Considering that the last American presidential Peace Prize was awarded hastily, it will probably have to be more than simply finalizing a peace treaty after a 60 year ceasefire. That said, when Trump delivers Middle East peace I'll endorse him for the prize.

He's not a "progressive" Democrat....so no he'll not likely be considered for a Nobel Political Correctness prize.

Even if he played a critical role in unifying Korea and bringing about peace not just in the middle east but also sub-saharan Africa.

He'd still not be considered....he wouldn't have earned it like Obama, President Drone Strike did.

In the off chance he ever would be recognized as anything other than Hitler incarnate by the Nobel circle jerk I hope he snubs it publicly and tells them where to shove their bullshit prize.

No. Also, the comitte to even nominate him isn't even going to convene until September.

Also, it doesn't work like that. You can't just wait for peace to break out, on your watch, point and take credit for it.

Bwa ha

Triggered by Obama's Nobel, just like the rest of the Dumb Fucks

He's not a "progressive" Democrat....so no he'll not likely be considered for a Nobel Political Correctness prize.

Even if he played a critical role in unifying Korea and bringing about peace not just in the middle east but also sub-saharan Africa.

He'd still not be considered....he wouldn't have earned it like Obama, President Drone Strike did.

In the off chance he ever would be recognized as anything other than Hitler incarnate by the Nobel circle jerk I hope he snubs it publicly and tells them where to shove their bullshit prize.

Obama got the Peace Prize for Potential and Good Intentions shortly after being sworn in, as nearly as I can determine. Honestly, it baffles me as much as comedian Jerry Lewis being named to the French Legion of Honor... sometimes I think Europe just does this stuff to screw with our heads.
Bingo. David Hasselhoff is up there too.

i dont see why not .........every other fucker gets one:D
Tromp bought his Hollyweird Blvd star. Maybe he can buy a Nobel... after hitting his Moscow mafiya bankers for cash, of course.

What will a Korean peace look like? Anyone want to bet it won't be a unified state run by Kim? VietNam is at peace now, too; no more north-south split. Should Nixon have been Nobeled for that result? Oh wait, Kissinger got it.

A serious question: Should any national leader be Nobeled for surrending?

Last edited:
From today’s Wall Street Journal lead editorial:
“Mr. Trump’s public deceptions are surely relevant to his job as President, and the attempted cover-up has done greater harm than any affair would have. Mr. Trump asked Americans, not least his supporters, to believe his claims about the payments. They were false and conveniently so in putting the onus on Mr. Cohen. Now, as more of the story has emerged, he wants everyone to believe a new story that he could have told the first time. Mr. Trump is compiling a record that increases the likelihood that few will believe him during a genuine crisis – say, a dispute over speaking with special counsel Robert Mueller or a nuclear showdown with Kim Jong Un. Mr.Trump should worry that Americans will stop believing anything he says.”

From today’s Wall Street Journal lead editorial:
“Mr. Trump’s public deceptions are surely relevant to his job as President, and the attempted cover-up has done greater harm than any affair would have. Mr. Trump asked Americans, not least his supporters, to believe his claims about the payments. They were false and conveniently so in putting the onus on Mr. Cohen. Now, as more of the story has emerged, he wants everyone to believe a new story that he could have told the first time. Mr. Trump is compiling a record that increases the likelihood that few will believe him during a genuine crisis – say, a dispute over speaking with special counsel Robert Mueller or a nuclear showdown with Kim Jong Un. Mr.Trump should worry that Americans will stop believing anything he says.”
WSJ editorial staff may someday notice that DJT only speaks bullshit. Words emitted by his tongue or tweet-finger must be assumed false until proven otherwise.

N. Korea is shutting down their testing site because the last test caused so much damage, it couldn't be repaired. If that is worthy of an award...being president when a country had a successful 70-220kt test...then yea...

Liar in Chief.

It would be a challenge to find a bigger douchebag.

Funny how all the right wingers crying about Hillary's lies are totally silent about Trump.

He is the least credible person to ever hold the office of President and is either a pathological liar or just a compulsive one.

Back