Should the teacher stand so near my love...

femmeappeal

Virgin
I know it's a long shot finding anyone remotely local to me on here, but I thought, what the heck. I am on the border of IA/IL, about 3 hours due west of Chicago.

I am looking for an educational experience. Due to a series of inept and ineffectual lovers over my sparse sexual history; I have absolutely no recollection of any person (other than myself) giving me an orgasm in my life. I've also come to realize that there's a limit to how much you can learn - about your own sexual preferences - playing on your own.

For a long time I thought my issues were mine, and had nothing to do with my lovers; then I started really examining the situation, and the sexual escapades I've had. I've come to realize that not one of them had the qualities I think of in a good lover; listening skills (both verbal and non-verbal), attention to detail, imagination, patience, tendency toward exploration. This confirmed what I've been told by other females of my acquaintance; the issue isn't me (at least beyond my apparently lousy taste in lovers).

I am looking for a lover who isn't just good , he's defies the status quo. I'm not just talking about someone who thinks he's great in bed, but someone who's studied, read, watched and researched so much that he KNOWS he's outstanding in bed. I'm looking for a guy with a PhD in sex and seduction.

I'd prefer someone interested in more than just one lesson, but not necessarily anything long term either. Maybe just a few month affair to remember (no Cary Grant reference intended). But I'm looking for someone to expand my sexual horizons, and I really doubt that can be done in a single night.

If you've ever put any of the following things in any of your ads/profiles, feel free to NOT message me; "no drama", "no fatties", 133t speak, or a c*ck shot. It would also be great if you're open to herbal relaxation (and I'm not talking about tea). You must be capable of carrying on a reasonably intelligent conversation; any decent lover knows that the path to the body is through the mind. Also unmarried/unattached and preferable within 10 years of age (I'm 35).

What can I provide in return for your efforts? Well, for one thing, an open minded student who learns very quickly. I'm also a hell of a conversationalist, a great movie buddy (and outstanding movie trivia partner), and I think I'd make a decent wing-person (cause wing-woman doesn't sound silly enough). I'm also a published writer and have some well reviewed stories on Literotica; if those skills are of any use to you. I have been told my own sexual talents are not inconsiderable; especially my oral abilities. But you always wonder; what guy isn't going to say you give great head? I do at least like to think I have the skills I'm looking for, even if I'm lacking the knowledge.

If you have the requisite skill set, and the patience to take on a challenge, send me a PM or an email through my Literotica profile. But please don't bother if you're just intrigued or curious about me; the entire point of this is to find someone to help me improve upon my sexual understanding. And my life is way too busy to be making random new friends right now.

NOTE: My goal is learning about my own sexual desires and furthering my understanding of sex in general. I am not seeking a sub/dom, master/slave or any 'lifestyle' training. All respect to individuals with such interests; it doesn't interest me.

Last edited:
If you'll pardon one gratuitous bump... never know if/when someone else might happen upon the place once again.

Unfortunate that I'm so far away (and kinda way off your age bracket). I've been complimented on my skills, but I doubt I'm PhD material just yet. Still, good luck and have a bump!

Alas...

Thanks and thanks. I have this feeling that; if we weren't so geographically incompatible, I wouldn't have this problem anyway. I'm convince it's a regional problem to some degree.

In fairness, I might just be wishing I lived where they've film Being Human and Truly Madly Deeply. I also fantasize about living in Cardiff just to wander around familiar Torchwood locations. ;)

Unfortunate that I'm so far away (and kinda way off your age bracket). I've been complimented on my skills, but I doubt I'm PhD material just yet. Still, good luck and have a bump!

If you were willing to compromise a little on some of your desired requirements, I would very much enjoy helping with your exploration. It feels arrogant to claim too much expertise, but I will claim some of the qualities you rate as important. Plus, I'm not quite three hours East of you. ;-)

PMs are a better idea.

While I do think some flexibility is important, there have to be limits or once again I'm wasting spare time I simply do not have - I am a mother with two jobs.

First of all; I do not consider three hours a short amount of time. Given what I'm looking for in a lover, that's quite a long distance. Secondly, and there's just no other way to put this... you are 2 years older than my mother.

But I thank you for your interest. :rose:

If you were willing to compromise a little on some of your desired requirements, I would very much enjoy helping with your exploration. It feels arrogant to claim too much expertise, but I will claim some of the qualities you rate as important. Plus, I'm not quite three hours East of you. ;-)

Additionally, I'd like to add the following point since this confusion has been in a lot of messages I've received...; if you think this is a 'skillz' issue, your barking up the wrong tree. This is about finding someone who is self-educated, someone who's studied because he knows that's the only true way to be a great lover; it's not about finding someone who's well endowed or who's 'never had any complaints'.

Think about Lewis Skolnick in Revenge of the Nerds. The line after he rocked the cheerleader's world was, "...all nerds think about is sex." In the 21st century it would be, "... I have the pocket Kama Sutra on my iPhone and I read it like some people do the NYTimes crossword."

Yes, talent counts, but you having talent isn't going to teach me anything. I'm looking for someone who actually does his homework.

Back