Short hair fantasies

Justfantasies

Literotica Guru
Does anyone else have fantasies about women with short hair?

Why do they turn you on? Does the short hair say something about their sexuality?

[No pics please. There is already another thread for that.]

Yes I love women with short hair, and they have featured prominently in my fantasies as log as I can remember. I am not sure why they turn me on, but a couple of early crushes were short haired girls, and it just kept on from there.

I have always had, and I always will, a thing for women with shorter hair. I do not know what it is. I wish I could explain it.

There’s something very sexy about a woman with short hair. My ex had shorter hair, but current wife has very long hair.

I dated this girl years ago who had a sexy short hair cut, but I think she was getting ready to be a mom, cuz she wasn’t too much fun and a bit of a prude. She was hot tho.

I love that thread with all the pictures of women with short hair. Interestingly though, I don’t love bald women.

Skinhead girls, Bettie’s or sorts, with a Chelsea haircut tho are wildy hot, I think.

https://www.reeditionmagazine.com/to-the-minute/5-things-you-didnt-know-about-the-chelsea-cut

Yes I love women with short hair, and they have featured prominently in my fantasies as log as I can remember. I am not sure why they turn me on, but a couple of early crushes were short haired girls, and it just kept on from there.
Also the same for me -- the proverbial "one who got away" was a short-haired brunette. She was almost painfully beautiful

Something like that.....

45832501.gif

Years ago, early 90s, I had a short haired girl friend who was as tall as me, and I had shoulder length hair at the time. You could see people on the street doing double and triple takes trying to assess whether we were lesbians, gay, or, as it turned out just hetero couple.

Glad I found this thread! I have loved women with short hair since elementary school. I have always considered them to be sexy and cute. I have always associated short hair with women who are practical and authentic. Maybe it's also the exposed neck....who knows. I just love them.

Glad I found this thread! I have loved women with short hair since elementary school. I have always considered them to be sexy and cute. I have always associated short hair with women who are practical and authentic. Maybe it's also the exposed neck....who knows. I just love them.
I hadn't thought about the exposed neck but yes that is a big factor -- but short hair in dresses and skirts especially sexy. Glad you like my thread

I love women with short hair. I guess it started in middle school with a girl I had a crush on. Her twin sister had long hair, she had short hair. Since then I have had a thing for short hair on girls. I also have a thing for butch girls, if that is an appropriate term; butch, tomboys, etc. I know there is a stereo-type about butch girls being lesbians, but I do like them. How they dress, how they act, their attitude. But I never was able to attract a tomboy (maybe cause they were lesbian?). But short haired girls, whether in a sundress or baggy pants and cropped tops are hot. If you have short hair, you rock!

My wife adopted a shorter hairstyle a couple of years ago. She said it’s so her lovers can see her face when she gives head. The view is beautiful

Back