Shibari/RopeWork Appreciation

tumblr_mz8z8ywjl61t04abvo1_1280.jpg

That calm moment, the start of a long weekend.
db4f0bb9d0ad4bea0125482e4a537010dda4ba2a.pnj
Never long enough for me. Both the weekend and this beautiful Shibari kind of play!

I am goin to this BDSM club thats quite busy lately, so everyone is expected to play like 30 minutes max which I find VERY dissapointing. I mean, 30 minutes is so lame amount of time! It's good to tease, but no to ease. Play 30 minutes means STOP in the best and I seriously HATE that! Wish we had a place of our own where our play time would be unlimited and nobody waiting behind the door asking if we will be there much longer. It frustrating and it gets on my nervs. I am glad my PYL feels the same about this. It made me giggle when he told me he hates it too, as I thought it's just me being greedy bitch again lol.

Well next week we goin play to the woods. Need to feed the beast what it needs, both his and mine. Cannot wait for that! I might finaly get proper Shibari bondage and lots of pain and anything really, as we won't be limited by time nor people. I love playing outdoors. Tied up between two trees or something like that? Hell yes!! Plenty space to use his whip and for how long we want or need. And erm I kinda tend to crave and need A LOT when it comes to this. Finally we won't be limited by anything else but our selves and/or our limits. Just imagine that gives me shivers, as I love to explore mine! :)

Back