"Sexy" things that turn you off?

Beards and/or out of control body hair....

other women love them, but I would prefer a clean shaven face... as well as private property being trimmed and groomed :D

I'm guessing I might be in the minority, but I'm not a fan of: genitalia piercings........the hood, inner lips, outer labia.... I hate that sound of my teeth bumping metal.

Sex on the beach. Sand is not sexy.

Food and sex. Ew. Food AFTER sex is fine. Food AND sex is gross.

No syrups, whipped cream, none of it.

This. Body buffets. Ick.

Crossword puzzles. I mean really, who would even attempt a crossword puzzle during sex? I just don't get it.

....what's a seven letter word for run?

What!?! Working crossword puzzles in bed keeps the mind sharp. Isn't that what seduction and sex is all about....the mind and how well you use it?

And that seven letter word is....scamper.

;)

Excessive tattoos. 1 or 2 in a tasteful manner is fine, but inked up is a major turn off for me.

Additionally, if you have a pound or more of metal hanging off your face in random places........that doesn't really do it for me either.

Sex on the beach. Sand is not sexy.

This. Body buffets. Ick.

What!?! Working crossword puzzles in bed keeps the mind sharp. Isn't that what seduction and sex is all about....the mind and how well you use it?

;)
Sudoku ok?

Fake boobs and tan-lines were SUPPOSED to be sexy? Didn't know that. :eek:

I hate someone trying to make eye-contact during oral; I know it's supposed to be a subconscious way of asking if you're enjoying what's happening - as if the moaning and screaming weren't clue enough - but it really puts me off my stride, both with giving and receiving. :eek:

;)

*snickers* Thanks, that made me laugh.

Been said before but I'll say it again, food in sex. Ie whipped cream etc. although licking good booze off a nipple ain't bad.

When a lady is fellating and when she gets to my balls she yells "DEEZ NUUUUUUTZ". I mean, calm down, ya know?

The whole baby talk thing, and don't baby talk to my dick either.

Genital piercings...especially really large heavy ones...I seriously don't know what to do with a clit piercing and heavy bars or balls hitting my teeth just hurt...

Back