Sexual Secrets - A new Questionnaire

These are hanban24's responses which unfortunately disappeared when Lit crashed a few day ago, but they were still in my email notifications :)

hanban24 has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Sexual Secrets - A new Questionnaire - in the The Playground forum of Literotica Discussion Board.

Here is the message that has just been posted:

1. What is your favorite sexual memory of all times? Times I’ve had camping sex
2. What food or drink is an instant reminder of a sexual experience for you and why - tell us the reason/ background story? Pineapple juice. I had an ex who thought it would make his spunk taste sweet. I could never tell a difference, but always had that taste in his mouth when we’d kiss.
3. Do you have a favorite sex position - what is it and why? Cowgirl. Lots of fun for both parties. Good for touching and kissing. I can control my own orgasm.
4. What's the kinkiest/most outrageous non-sexual object you have used for masturbation? Normally just use my fingers. Have tried a cucumber before, but it didn’t really do anything for me.
5. Do you have hard limits - what would you never do even with your most intimate partner? Not into scat or pee at all. Would never go there. No longer do anal either.
6. Have you ever masturbated together with another person who was not your partner and if so who was it? Yes my college roommate
7. Who was the first person you ever had sex with? First “real” boyfriend
8. What was your first ever sexual act/experience? Giving a blowjob in the backseat of a pickup truck.
9. How many sexual partners have you had so far? 23
10. Have you ever had sex in public? Outside, yes. Public, no.
11. What is your favourite way to touch yourself? Not really sure what this is asking. I like clitoral stimulation most.
12. Have you ever taken a whole day just to play with yourself and see how often you could cum? Yes
13. What’s the most orgasms you have had in one session? 6 or 7
14. Have you ever had sex with a friend’s SO? No
15. Have you ever cheated? No
16. Have you had a threesome? No
17. Would you take part in a gangbang or bukkake party? Details? No
18. Is there something that instantly makes you wet or gives you a boner and is completely out of your control? Touch. If I’m touched just right it is waterworks down there.
19. What is your most intimate and secret fantasy? Sex outdoors
20. What is literally the first thing you do after sex? Most of the time is use the bathroom
21. How often do you masturbate to orgasm? Most every day
22. If so, why do you go without underwear in public - hoping people will notice? When I do it is solely for comfort and genital health. Don’t want anyone looking at my lady bits.
23. Have you ever been to a glory hole? Did you get off? No
24. Do you like to taste yourself? I don’t dislike it
25. As a straight person, what would it take for you to have sex with a same gender partner? Not sure.
26. As a gay/lesbian person, what would it take for you to have sex with a straight partner? N/A
27. What is the quickest way to get yourself off? Lots of rubbing on my clit
28. What does it take for you to lose all inhibitions? Lots of privacy or maybe alcohol.
29. Who if anyone have you fucked just because you felt sorry for them - details? N/A
30. Is there someone you would instantly have sex with if given the chance, but you would never initiate it? Who is it? N/A

I'm only going to answer 1 and 13. 1: the time I was driving across country and had a hot encounter with a man staying in same hotel as I was. 13: 3-4. Probably would have been more, but my partner wasn't into extending the session as he was worn out.

1. What is your favorite sexual memory of all times?
    The last Super Bowl party I went to. I was the only girl there.
  2. What food or drink is an instant reminder of a sexual experience for you and why - tell us the reason/ background story?
    None.
  3. Do you have a favorite sex position - what is it and why?
    I like feeling the weight of a man on top of me, so that position.
  4. What's the kinkiest/most outrageous non-sexual object you have used for masturbation?
    None.
  5. Do you have hard limits - what would you never do even with your most intimate partner?
    Anal sex. And don't even think about cumming on my face. :rolleyes:
  6. Have you ever masturbated together with another person who was not your partner and if so who was it?
    A girl friend.
  7. Who was the first person you ever had sex with?
    You don't know him, but he's the father of my oldest boy. He's also a fucking asshole.
  8. What was your first ever sexual act/experience?
    A hand job.
  9. How many sexual partners have you had so far?
    If we're just referring to intercourse then 5 guys.
  10. Have you ever had sex in public?
    No, not in the kind of public I think it means.
  11. What is your favourite way to touch yourself?
    With my fingers.. Duh! :rolleyes:
  12. Have you ever taken a whole day just to play with yourself and see how often you could cum?
    No.
  13. What’s the most orgasms you have had in one session?
    Seriously? Who keeps count? :rolleyes:
  14. Have you ever had sex with a friend’s SO?
    No.
  15. Have you ever cheated?
    Yes.
  16. Have you had a threesome?
    No... not yet anyway.
  17. Would you take part in a gangbang or bukkake party? Details?
    A gangbang has always been a fantasy of mine. Maybe when I get my tubes tied.
  18. Is there something that instantly makes you wet or gives you a boner and is completely out of your control?
    Watching a girl friend give a blowjob or watching someone I know having sex.
  19. What is your most intimate and secret fantasy?
    Getting fucked by a group of horny men... one right after the other. Someone call 911!
  20. What is literally the first thing you do after sex?
    Catch my breath.
  21. How often do you masturbate to orgasm?
    Often.
  22. If so, why do you go without underwear in public - hoping people will notice?
    I don't.
  23. Have you ever been to a glory hole? Did you get off?
    No. I like to see the face of the man I'm sucking, thank you.
  24. Do you like to taste yourself?
    Sometimes.
  25. As a straight person, what would it take for you to have sex with a same gender partner?
    There has to be an emotional and physical attraction before that would happen.
  26. As a gay/lesbian person, what would it take for you to have sex with a straight partner?
    Doesn't relate to me.
  27. What is the quickest way to get yourself off?
    Sucking cock.
  28. What does it take for you to lose all inhibitions?
    Alcohol. Lots of alcohol.
  29. Who if anyone have you fucked just because you felt sorry for them - details?
    No one.
  30. Is there someone you would instantly have sex with if given the chance, but you would never initiate it? Who is it?
    Shemar Moore. I want to have his baby! :heart:

What is your favorite sexual memory of all times?

Having passionate, lustful sex for the first time, and realising it's so much better when both parties really want each other.

What food or drink is an instant reminder of a sexual experience for you and why - tell us the reason/ background story?

Nothing comes to mind.

Do you have a favorite sex position - what is it and why?

Her on top (cowgirl or reverse cowgirl) because it leaves my hands free.

What's the kinkiest/most outrageous non-sexual object you have used for masturbation?

A pillow folded in half.

Do you have hard limits - what would you never do even with your most intimate partner?

In the past, consensual non-consent. These days, I'd like to think if there was something my partner really wanted, I'd be willing to at least try it.

Have you ever masturbated together with another person who was not your partner and if so who was it?

No.

Who was the first person you ever had sex with?

An older woman.

What was your first ever sexual act/experience?

I can't remember - probably a clumsy fumble of a girlfriend's boobs.

How many sexual partners have you had so far?

I don't know - probably more than 50, but less than 100.

Have you ever had sex in public?

No, but it's something I really want to do.

Have you ever taken a whole day just to play with yourself and see how often you could cum?

No.

What’s the most orgasms you have had in one session?

Three.

Have you ever had sex with a friend’s SO?

No.

Have you ever cheated?

No.

Have you had a threesome?

No - starting to rack up the 'nos' :(.

Would you take part in a gangbang or bukkake party? Details?

Took part in a gangbang with a woman I met on FetLife.

Is there something that instantly makes you wet or gives you a boner and is completely out of your control?

Nothing comes to mind.

What is your most intimate and secret fantasy?

I'll keep that to myself.

What is literally the first thing you do after sex?

Cuddle.

How often do you masturbate to orgasm?

Once a week maybe. Masturbation is a poor substitute for sex.

Why do you go without underwear in public - hoping people will notice?

NA.

Have you ever been to a glory hole? Did you get off?

No.

Do you like to taste yourself?

Not particularly, but I don't avoid it.

As a straight person, what would it take for you to have sex with a same gender partner?

I'm not sure - I can't see myself having sex with another guy.

As a gay/lesbian person, what would it take for you to have sex with a straight partner?

NA.

What is the quickest way to get yourself off?

Depends.

What does it take for you to lose all inhibitions?

I don't normally feel inhibited.

Who if anyone have you fucked just because you felt sorry for them - details

No one so far, but I might do it if I thought it would make her feel better.

Is there someone you would instantly have sex with if given the chance, but you would never initiate it? Who is it?

I'm sure there is, but no one comes to mind at the moment.

Last edited:
Back