Sex with a long time friend (Adult only)

Travler99921

Really Really Experienced
Has anyone had sex with a guy who had been a nonsexual friend for a long time? How did it work out? All my gay sexual experiences have been with guys I met specifically for the purpose of having sex.

I worked with a guy or friend you can say for 30 yrs. Neither of us had any dires to be bi sexual. After we both retired we were sitting around drinking a couple of beers. I asked him one day ever wonder why ladies like to suck cock. He replied and said he thought about that once in awhile. So we started to joke about it and then we both agreed let's try it. We'll we both got enough courage up and suck each other and swallowed . Now we are both hooked and really enjoy sucking each other and other cocks when we can find one.

I totally understand gary04 on this one.
I had a long time friend since like we were both 10 yrs old. We never in our youth did anything sexual we were just always friends. We both grew up 100% & attracted to only females. Fast forward to life in our mid to late 40s. Both of us in sexless marriages. Like gary04 stated our case was pretty much the same. Just started talking about how much we missed sex & Bjs, then he said he didn't understand why other guys just didn't do it for each other. I was a bit shocked when he said that but it aroused me the thought. He said we could be having a lot of fun IF we wanted to. He played it off like he was sort of joking but the next time we hung out he asked if I had thought about what he said about other guys giving a helping hand? Doesn't mean they are gay doing that. I admitted it aroused my curiosity just because I was horny & hadn't had sex in like 3yrs. Then he told me he had some exciting times when he was in a boys home in his mid teens. That blew me away. He told the stories of his times in there & how guys would do things and he never felt he was gay or even bi doing it, that it was all just a better way to get off than masturbating. All this aroused my curiosity even more and I told him how exciting that sounded and how it surprisingly turned me on. Anyways, long story short, we jacked each other off & later on ended up having the best 69 session ever. And we would hang out once a week for our 69 sessions. It was fun & exciting. We never kissed or did anything awkward. We both still were 2 straight guys just getting each other off.
Well, this went on for about 3-4yrs until he had to move out of town. I would say our pleasuring each other did sort of effect our friendship a bit. Instead of "hanging out" playing video games & drinking beers, we'd usually have a beer or smoke a joint then immediately go into taking our close off to play around. Nobody else suspected anything. Our other friends had no clue and this never effected our socially hanging out. But we both knew that alone we'd both be getting each other off eventually. I'd call the times we got together sort of like being a drug rush really after we'd cum. We knew it was naughty but that even excited us even more so. And we both were married so we could have sex without condoms which made it all the better. We talk now & then from across country and we both miss the hang outs. But life goes on. We both admitted we wish we had a friend with the same interest nearby that we could could trust. Our wives are still not willing to put out. We talked about possibly meeting up at some point but that ain't going to happen. Neither of us could pull it off financially & after all the years it would come across as being weird to others if we were to meet up. Long airplane travel suits neither of us. And no we don't have phone sex. That doesn't do anything for 2 guys that both have ED. Plus we don't talk often anymore like we use to. All things come to pass. Sadly.

My BFF and I started sucking each others cocks after quite a few years of non sexual friendship. We remained friend for years afterwards.

I worked with a guy or friend you can say for 30 yrs. Neither of us had any dires to be bi sexual. After we both retired we were sitting around drinking a couple of beers. I asked him one day ever wonder why ladies like to suck cock. He replied and said he thought about that once in awhile. So we started to joke about it and then we both agreed let's try it. We'll we both got enough courage up and suck each other and swallowed . Now we are both hooked and really enjoy sucking each other and other cocks when we can find one.
I envy you enormously.

I had a long time friend since like we were both 10 yrs old. We never in our youth did anything sexual we were just always friends. We both grew up 100% & attracted to only females. Fast forward to life in our mid to late 40s. Both of us in sexless marriages. Like gary04 stated our case was pretty much the same. Just started talking about how much we missed sex & Bjs, then he said he didn't understand why other guys just didn't do it for each other. I was a bit shocked when he said that but it aroused me the thought. He said we could be having a lot of fun IF we wanted to. He played it off like he was sort of joking but the next time we hung out he asked if I had thought about what he said about other guys giving a helping hand? Doesn't mean they are gay doing that. I admitted it aroused my curiosity just because I was horny & hadn't had sex in like 3yrs. Then he told me he had some exciting times when he was in a boys home in his mid teens. That blew me away. He told the stories of his times in there & how guys would do things and he never felt he was gay or even bi doing it, that it was all just a better way to get off than masturbating. All this aroused my curiosity even more and I told him how exciting that sounded and how it surprisingly turned me on. Anyways, long story short, we jacked each other off & later on ended up having the best 69 session ever. And we would hang out once a week for our 69 sessions. It was fun & exciting. We never kissed or did anything awkward. We both still were 2 straight guys just getting each other off.
Well, this went on for about 3-4yrs until he had to move out of town. I would say our pleasuring each other did sort of effect our friendship a bit. Instead of "hanging out" playing video games & drinking beers, we'd usually have a beer or smoke a joint then immediately go into taking our close off to play around. Nobody else suspected anything. Our other friends had no clue and this never effected our socially hanging out. But we both knew that alone we'd both be getting each other off eventually. I'd call the times we got together sort of like being a drug rush really after we'd cum. We knew it was naughty but that even excited us even more so. And we both were married so we could have sex without condoms which made it all the better. We talk now & then from across country and we both miss the hang outs. But life goes on. We both admitted we wish we had a friend with the same interest nearby that we could could trust. Our wives are still not willing to put out. We talked about possibly meeting up at some point but that ain't going to happen. Neither of us could pull it off financially & after all the years it would come across as being weird to others if we were to meet up. Long airplane travel suits neither of us. And no we don't have phone sex. That doesn't do anything for 2 guys that both have ED. Plus we don't talk often anymore like we use to. All things come to pass. Sadly.
I see that you are in calif , I moved out of San Diego area 14yrs ago and my friend is still in San Diego area. He was my first guy I sucked and we do meet about every 2 to 3 yrs but not enough.

At least your friend got up the nerve to bring it up. I lived in a neighborhood with lots of horny teens we jacked off whenever the opertunity presented itself. A older larger boy forced me to suck him one day when we were alone and came in my mouth. I was totally shocked and spit it everywhere. The next day I was back at his house hoping he would make me do it again. I got my wish and it became a regular thing that summer between us. It fortunately put me in a state of mind that I never balked at a chance to discreetly suck a cock still to this day 50 years later. I'm married and love pussy but cocks too.

Back