Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Errrrm work 10-2, and then work 3-10:30. (Try not to be jealous.)

Be sure to eat something that's been deep fried and placed on a stick for me! I will enjoy the calories vicariously :rolleyes:

Hmm..I do it all the time. Not so awkward? Maybe the tipoff that they've seen you is the catcalling you might have to endure as you race from bed to closet and/or bathroom.. ;)

Aww, poor thing. I'd love to help you relax when you get off work, but, well, I really should be studying >_<.

We'll see. As delicious as deep fried food on a stick is, my priorities are chocolate covered bacon, and bucket of cookies+bottomless cup of milk.

You have something they might actually want to see :p.

Aww, poor thing. I'd love to help you relax when you get off work, but, well, I really should be studying >_<.

We'll see. As delicious as deep fried food on a stick is, my priorities are chocolate covered bacon, and bucket of cookies+bottomless cup of milk.

You have something they might actually want to see :p.

I have not indulged in the chocolate covered bacon...nor do I plan to lol but I always make time for the cookies/milk. Now...if I could only figure out how to walk through a huge crowd of people without getting stepped on and jostled, I might actually enjoy it! :rolleyes:

I have not indulged in the chocolate covered bacon...nor do I plan to lol but I always make time for the cookies/milk. Now...if I could only figure out how to walk through a huge crowd of people without getting stepped on and jostled, I might actually enjoy it! :rolleyes:

Don't be afraid to throw some 'bows. :cool:

Oo a smart and hard working girl we got here! Oh I woke up today with good....well weird dreams but still better then bad ones haha.

KMD: Least you have curtains, for awhile I went without some and one day made the mistake of sleeping with a girl during the day and kids were starting to scream outside (wasn't sure if it was cause of what they saw or something else) but when we finally realized it we ended up using my blanket to cover up lol

My morning was wonderful, my evening might count as sexy... lol I'll be making waffles and adventuring to a feminist sex toy shop with an interesting new friend, I'll be sure to share details later ;)

And yes socks! We might also need to include a round of yoga and henna :rolleyes: :kiss:

Good morning! Sounds like you might have had a very interesting day. How was the trip to the toy shop?

Yoga and Henna sounds perfect! :kiss:

KMD: Least you have curtains, for awhile I went without some and one day made the mistake of sleeping with a girl during the day and kids were starting to scream outside (wasn't sure if it was cause of what they saw or something else) but when we finally realized it we ended up using my blanket to cover up lol

Kids gotta learn sometime :rolleyes:.

At my ex's old summer apartment, there was a pretty good view out her bedroom window to an upstairs bar/club about a block away. I wonder if anybody ever watched the show when she was on top :D.

Don't be afraid to throw some 'bows. :cool:

:rolleyes:

Oo a smart and hard working girl we got here! Oh I woke up today with good....well weird dreams but still better then bad ones haha.

Maybe I should just put my resume and transcripts in my index.. ;) I'm glad the dreams are improving!

Good morning! Sounds like you might have had a very interesting day. How was the trip to the toy shop?

Yoga and Henna sounds perfect! :kiss:

The day was fun, but he and I got a bit...distracted, shall we say? Raincheck for the store, but it'll have to happen soon! I've got my eye on a few things... :D

Oh oh we can go to my new henna artist friend! Peeeerfect. :kiss:

Kids gotta learn sometime :rolleyes:.

At my ex's old summer apartment, there was a pretty good view out her bedroom window to an upstairs bar/club about a block away. I wonder if anybody ever watched the show when she was on top :D.

Well dang...Thanks for the belated memo...:rolleyes:

Wouldn't mind seeing that show haha. I just realized this is the first time me and Curve's have been on at the same time :p I like to actually talk to people on here instead of waiting for the next time their on you know?

I don't lift weights, can barely check the oil and have lil to no confidence, but yet I fail to see how this helps me:(

"Wouldn't mind seeing that show haha. I just realized this is the first time me and Curve's have been on at the same time :p I like to actually talk to people on here instead of waiting for the next time their on you know?"

I was talking about KMD. Wouldn't want to see you gag Curve ;) haha. By the way, how do i do that quote box thingy you do of other's previous posts so they know your referring to what they said? I've just been copying and pasting and putting them in quotes.

"Wouldn't mind seeing that show haha. I just realized this is the first time me and Curve's have been on at the same time :p I like to actually talk to people on here instead of waiting for the next time their on you know?"

I was talking about KMD. Wouldn't want to see you gag Curve ;) haha. By the way, how do i do that quote box thingy you do of other's previous posts so they know your referring to what they said? I've just been copying and pasting and putting them in quotes.

Should be a quote button in the bottom right-hand corner of each post that you can click. You can also multi-quote by clicking the plus sign next to all the posts you want to quote, and then hitting quote or post reply.

And I don't think you'd be disappointed by the show :D. Especially since you wouldn't have to see me at all, just her upper half bouncing up and down.

The first part of what he (kmd) said :)

Should be a quote button in the bottom right-hand corner of each post that you can click. You can also multi-quote by clicking the plus sign next to all the posts you want to quote, and then hitting quote or post reply.

And I don't think you'd be disappointed by the show :D. Especially since you wouldn't have to see me at all, just her upper half bouncing up and down.

Look at you...being all helpful!

Now there's an image lol but then again I'm imagining a dark outline of a woman :/

Someday your positive attitude will wash away my self loathing...... or so I'm hoping:)

:D ...do we need to have another existential chat about "attachment" and ideology? Because I'm up for it if you are!

(Anyone as wonderful as you should not loathe themselves. I can tell you this as often as you need to be reminded :kiss: )

Sometimes self loathing is what pushes people to strive for improvement. Of course, it is easier to find self-acceptance than change because, after all, we can continue to loath ourseves through any change.

The first part of what he (kmd) said :)

Look at you...being all helpful!

You say that like it's a surprise. :cool:

Now there's an image lol but then again I'm imagining a dark outline of a woman :/

I think if the lights were on, you would be able to see more than just an outline. If you mean just not knowing what she looks like...well...I'm not at liberty to disclose that information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back