Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeee now why would you ever want to leave?!

Of course I mean Team Minnesota... I don't watch baseball you goon :rolleyes:

Superb! About to be late for work, which means I get to speed. :) ...as if I ever needed a reason. How was class?

So, no bus? Class is at 12. I will let you know. :)

So, no bus? Class is at 12. I will let you know. :)

I got distracted... :rolleyes: Transit tomorrow though! Gotta save those 4.7 lbs of carbon emissions!

That's what I thought, but I didn't want to risk being labeled a Twins fan =P.

IIRC, he's leaving for a much better state ;).

Fret not darling, I shall label you as no such thing. I believe "narrow" is your preferred adjective of choice anyways, right..? ;)

I prefer the term "Lifestyle choice" thank you very much :D

lol of course you do, you nudist :kiss:

Nothing to hide! Which is funny since we are all using aliases. :confused:

What?! Decently sure "theapproachingcurve" is on my birth certificate... :rolleyes:

Everyone has something they're hiding :)

Love the pics, and perusing your thread....another proud member of Team Minnesota here!!

I'll be back to look/comment more!!

:D:D:D

I spend most of my time on the lightrail :) Less marriage proposals happen there.. :rolleyes:

I've only used the light rail once, and that was just to get between the godforsaken dome and downtown. The Central Corridor could be promising, if it's finished while I'm still here.

A Team Minnesota thread would be sweet...maybe some tshirts too!

You would have to be our t-shirt model. We'd put all other states to shame!!

I've only used the light rail once, and that was just to get between the godforsaken dome and downtown. The Central Corridor could be promising, if it's finished while I'm still here.

Welllll you should use the light rail more often! It is superb :) I'll start scheming of a way to bribe you on to it...

A Team Minnesota thread would be sweet...maybe some tshirts too!

You would have to be our t-shirt model. We'd put all other states to shame!!

Oooo shirts! I could design a rad shirt :D And I suppose I could model it as well.. :rolleyes: :kiss:

Good morning ... again! Hope you have a wonderful sexy day, and I can't wait for our socks shopping trip. ;)

Can anyone join Team Minnesota or do you need to be either from there or currently living there? Or does any old accent count, eh;)

Welllll you should use the light rail more often! It is superb :) I'll start scheming of a way to bribe you on to it...

I can't think of a situation where the Light Rail would be useful for me (especially since I'm not renewing my Upass), other than if I were flying somewhere, which isn't happening anytime soon.

Good afternoon Curve. How was your day yesterday? Hoping things went well! Slowly becoming a fan of yours and I love the tattoo on your hand and arm it's very pretty :)

Good morning ... again! Hope you have a wonderful sexy day, and I can't wait for our socks shopping trip. ;)

My morning was wonderful, my evening might count as sexy... lol I'll be making waffles and adventuring to a feminist sex toy shop with an interesting new friend, I'll be sure to share details later ;)

And yes socks! We might also need to include a round of yoga and henna :rolleyes: :kiss:

Can anyone join Team Minnesota or do you need to be either from there or currently living there? Or does any old accent count, eh

I'll have to consult with the Team Minnesota board members...of which there aren't any, yet. I say bring the "eh?" and "you betcha!" and maybe some plaid flannel...and you're in! But only cuz I like you, you Canadian... ;) :kiss:

I can't think of a situation where the Light Rail would be useful for me (especially since I'm not renewing my Upass), other than if I were flying somewhere, which isn't happening anytime soon.

Alright Mr. Grumpy Pants. :rolleyes:

well you would fill it out A LOT better than I would. If you design boxer briefs or something of that nature I might be a better model for those

Might? I believe you would far surpass my filling out abilities in that department..

Good afternoon Curve. How was your day yesterday? Hoping things went well! Slowly becoming a fan of yours and I love the tattoo on your hand and arm it's very pretty :)

And a good afternoon to you as well! Yesterday was...a blur? But good! Work was good, class was fun, I didn't bite anybody. :rolleyes: How about yours?
And I'm glad you're slowly becoming a fan, it's been lovely having you around! :)

afternoon sweety, I hope the week is going well for you. Hopefully you will have a great a weekend as you seem to have last weekend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back