Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to say love all your artwork (both body and actual art) haha your body is stunning and I'm glad I came looking this morning, could of really used a pick me :/ Hope your morning is going well though!

Want to say love all your artwork (both body and actual art) haha your body is stunning and I'm glad I came looking this morning, could of really used a pick me :/ Hope your morning is going well though!

Thank you and welcome! Hopefully your morning continues to improve into a splendid day :)

"Man up, Nancy-boy" is also a personal favorite =P.

I have to admit..these seem tailored to induce a hockey throw down.. As if you would ever engage in such a thing :rolleyes:

We'll see. Not hoping for anything cause then I'll be giving my hopes up if it doesn't. I really liked the Horizon ones made me feel a little peaceful. Where were those taken?

I'm an eternal optimist so...I say hope for the best and roll with the punches :)

Those were taken along Lake Superior, I'm glad you like them!

Those are more ways to add insult to injury after the fight. You wouldn't want to hear the stuff I'd say to start a fight :D.

Yup!

1. :rolleyes: hockey boys..
2. Go to bed already!

Waiting for my sleep aid! When do you get off work? :rolleyes:

Yeah, yeah, I'm going...

2 pm :) Sleep well handsome!

Well, it was about time we took a stand! but I won't be able to stand up until I think about baseball a little more........ yeah, I looked at your AV again.

Taking a stand is more a figure of speech anyways...isn't it? :rolleyes:

Oh hey! We have a MN convention going on :) go team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back