Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes self loathing is what pushes people to strive for improvement. Of course, it is easier to find self-acceptance than change because, after all, we can continue to loath ourseves through any change.

That's just depressing. Boo.

But in other news - hello! :)

Aw your so sweet :)

Sweetness and sincerity are always a good combination in my book, and thank you :)

You say that like it's a surprise. :cool:

Yeah maybe... :rolleyes:

I think if the lights were on, you would be able to see more than just an outline. If you mean just not knowing what she looks like...well...I'm not at liberty to disclose that information.[/QUOTE]

That's okay I didn't expect you to, I'm a man of respect and if one does not want to disclose such information then that's their choice I'm not gunna prod at it. *ninja reflexes* Damn mosquito keeps biting me. Die!....

:D ...do we need to have another existential chat about "attachment" and ideology? Because I'm up for it if you are!

(Anyone as wonderful as you should not loathe themselves. I can tell you this as often as you need to be reminded :kiss: )

I can never really disagree with anything you say. Your arguments are always sensible, logical and well thought out.

I can never really disagree with anything you say. Your arguments are always sensible, logical and well thought out.

Is it dorky that that made me blush? (Probably, yes.) Thank you, sincerely :kiss:

And you can certainly disagree! I could play devils advocate and then you would have no choice! :D

Yeah maybe... :rolleyes:

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

That's okay I didn't expect you to, I'm a man of respect and if one does not want to disclose such information then that's their choice I'm not gunna prod at it. *ninja reflexes* Damn mosquito keeps biting me. Die!....

Well, personally I don't have a problem with it, but she would have a problem with it. And I'm going to stick by that, since I'm such a swell guy (contrary to what some people who shall remain nameless theapproachingcurve might be insinuating.

Well, personally I don't have a problem with it, but she would have a problem with it. And I'm going to stick by that, since I'm such a swell guy (contrary to what some people who shall remain nameless theapproachingcurve might be insinuating.

Sneaky. :rolleyes:

No:eek:.....too many books in the way.
I will go Ocean Kayaking at least until late October though.....then the water gets too cold.
Come along?

I know how you feel...I've been trying to ignore mine but now they're just getting pushy.. :rolleyes:

And yes I'll come! As if you had to ask...silly man.

You say that like it's a surprise. :cool:

I think if the lights were on, you would be able to see more than just an outline. If you mean just not knowing what she looks like...well...I'm not at liberty to disclose that information.

It's all good :) and yes very sneaky indeed haha. So Curve how was your day. I don't remember if I asked that yet or not but asking just in case I didn't and if I did then I have made a fool of myself :p and I hope you don't hold it against me :)

I could be really sneaky and encrypt my barely-hidden messages. :rolleyes:

Is that like Kung-fu panda sneaky or black garbed ninja sneaky?

It's all good :) and yes very sneaky indeed haha. So Curve how was your day. I don't remember if I asked that yet or not but asking just in case I didn't and if I did then I have made a fool of myself :p and I hope you don't hold it against me :)

My day was...long, but a success :) I don't think you had previously asked that and even if you had, I wouldn't hold it against you. How has your day been lovely?

Is that like Kung-fu panda sneaky or black garbed ninja sneaky?

"Yeah that's if he can even look over his belly" haha that's a good kids movie

My day was...long, but a success :) I don't think you had previously asked that and even if you had, I wouldn't hold it against you. How has your day been lovely?

Pretty good actually. Rain cleared up so I was able to go for a jog and I pretty much kicked ass at work :) so pretty damn good if I say so myself! That's awesome to hear your day was a success as well :D

Pretty good actually. Rain cleared up so I was able to go for a jog and I pretty much kicked ass at work :) so pretty damn good if I say so myself! That's awesome to hear your day was a success as well :D

lol nicely done, sounds like you're in a delightful mood! :)

Well, that really depends on whether the phrases "Caesar shift" and "ROT13" mean anything to you :rolleyes:.

I'm going with kung-fu panda on this one.

Hello darling! How have you been?!

My northern blood will rise to the challenge ...but I'm wondering what your plan is for wearing said wet suit in December..and erm, looking "fab"... ;)

'cause you would fill a wet suit in such a sensual way.....especially if I help you put it on ;)
& there are more dolphins playing then.

Pretty good. Classes are in full swing and I'm back on track for the dual bachelors. How are things with you?

Awesome! I'm glad things are going according to plan for you!

Umm this summer had a few more emotional ups and downs than I would've liked but what's done is done...now I'm elbow deep in two jobs and five classes :) doing art when I can but time is limited. :)

'cause you would fill a wet suit in such a sensual way.....especially if I help you put it on ;)
& there are more dolphins playing then.

Uh huh...is the zipper in the back? Because then yes, I would need help. Dolphins, not sharks, I'm game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back