Seeking that feeling of butterflies in my stomach

Let's make it a magical Monday. Who's keen on chatting with and getting to know a fun, articulate and eager man? Ladies, I'd love to receive your PMs :)

Yet another bump to the top, if you're free and working from home we can make wonderful memories together :)

Can we both help rid each others' social distance with some online intimacy? ;)

Two weeks of self - isolation and counting! I'd love to have some company. Hit me up please?

Yet another bump to the top. This post has been adequately social distanced from my previous bump up to adhere to community norms.

Another weekend spent looking for company. Is there someone out there? Is it you?

Bumping up after a long hiatus, is there anyone else who's sheltered in place who'd like company?

Bumping up again, hoping I get a chance to make it an amazing weekend for someone.

March on to March 2021. Any wonderful women looking to give me company? Do check out my profile / posts to see if we'd be compatible?

I'd love to hear from you!

I'm back after another self-imposed exile from lit to see if there's anyone who is seeking butterflies in their stomach too?

I've got a filled out profile and lots of posts in case you'd like to know more about me. If you'd like a fun, friendly connection please write?

I'd love to see your PM in my inbox :)

Back