Seeking that feeling of butterflies in my stomach

Thank you! No shame in bumping my thread up hoping for PMs tonight :)

I hope you got a few PM's....I think I could use a bump on one of my threads...I'm ashamed to bump it up myself...lol But I just might.

I've had that feeling of butterflies when the conversation is just so good, you know you click. That is such a good feeling to have.

I hope you got a few PM's....I think I could use a bump on one of my threads...I'm ashamed to bump it up myself...lol But I just might.

I've had that feeling of butterflies when the conversation is just so good, you know you click. That is such a good feeling to have.

Thanks for the bump and here's wishing everyone a splendid 2019!

bi11ionaire, I do believe we spoke before. I do hope you find that special someone who opens their heart for/to you.

I'm in hopes of 2019 being an especially good year for youđź’®

This is not an April Fool's Day bump up, although admittedly the timing could be a little better :)

I'd love to find someone to talk to - is there someone out there? ;)

Weekend beckons - who is the wonderful woman who'd like me to serve and worship her?

I like this thread. It’s had a great many thoughtful responses to our friend here’s request for butterflies in his stomach. What interests me is not the butterflies per-say but how fine a line there is between butterflies and anxiety. This is less talked about but in my estimation just as prevalent. How quickly that eager anticipation can turn into unshakeable anxiety. Thoughts anyone?

Naturally my friend. I hope you find what you’re looking for

I like this thread. It’s had a great many thoughtful responses to our friend here’s request for butterflies in his stomach. What interests me is not the butterflies per-say but how fine a line there is between butterflies and anxiety. This is less talked about but in my estimation just as prevalent. How quickly that eager anticipation can turn into unshakeable anxiety. Thoughts anyone?

Naturally my friend. I hope you find what you’re looking for

Good point - I didn't think of the anxiety bit and I suppose that's because the initial conversations establish a good connection that can suppress any feelings of discomfort that come with getting to know a new person.

Thanks for chiming in buddy, wish you the best too!

I hope everyone has had a great weekend! Bumping this up in case someone needs company - I'd love to have some fun conversations please :)

Are there any wonderful lit ladies who'd like some company this weekend, please? I'd love to hear from you!

Greetings fellow litizens, is there any wonderful willing woman who wants good company? :)

Bumping my post to the top, hope every one in the US is enjoying the extra 60 minutes of time with the end of daylight saving.

Another bump to the top. Seeking wonderful women who want a man to focus on their pleasure unselfishly. I'd love to be that man for you! :)

Figured I'd bump this up yet again to the top. Anyone keen on some fun company?

Feeling lonely on Christmas eve? Me too! How about we make it two less lonely people in the world tonight?

Back