Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2015

This is a Master/Mistress and slaves thread. I will play the host, a mysterious millionaire who owns the entire island somewhere in the Pacific Ocean.

First I need a slave girl. (experience one) living with me on the island. She will play host along with me when the guest arrived.

The theme of the thread is about invitations. I invite Masters/Mistresses to bring along their own slaves to my island. This is a yearly affair and it is a great place to show off their slaves. This is a place to share your slaves with others.

At the end of the season, we will vote for the Most popular Master or Mistress.

What I require here is :

1. a female character. My loyal slave.
2. master or mistress with their slave. (you can bring more than one slave)
You will register yourself and your slave here (OOC) and given a guess room
in the thread (IC)
You can play in the guess room while waiting for more guest to arrive.
3. I hope to get at least 3 group of guest or more........
4. If you wish to play and do not have a partner, register yourself here and may
be some biodata would help. You may find your partner and join us later.

I will start the (IC) once I had my loyal slave girl. Application open and please pm me if interested.

thanks

Dan

Still looking for players. Please register at OOC.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1147659&highlight=pleasure+island

Wards of Darkness

It is the 80's and Parish Green runs the female ward for the mentally ill in Innsmouth, Massachusetts. His health has been failing and he knows he hasn't got long left before his body starts wasting away, but he's still got work to do, he's got to help the young women under his care. So he makes a deal with the devil, literally, and in exchange for sharing his body with a fallen, he's allowed to continue helping the girls in his charge.

The fallen that rides within him is hungry for the faith of mortals, but there is an even darker evil than him residing underneath Bishops Gate, one that would swallow the souls there whole. What can they do to stop the rise of an ancient alien god?

~I'm looking for three to six co writers for this thread, would anyone be interested in being a ward of darkness? PM me if interested.~

Looking for multiple RPers (Both Male and Female) to Join a thread with me yet to be written cause I enjoy for the people I'm writing with to brainstorm with me before we actually write but anyways the basics are that it's an Island where anything goes (a main focus being on taboos such as incest). Please only private message me if you're serious about this, English must be your first language or one which you are able to speak fluently. No one liners please.

I am looking for a male who would like to play on the high seas with me. I'm currently writing the introduction. the basis is about a female captain and her loyal pirate crew who are attacked and stranded on their boat and another ship comes along and aids the crew unknowing at first that the captain is a female. The male could be Formal Military, Pirate or whatever you can imagine but must be a leader of the ship

Please PM me with a detailed description so that I might get an idea of the character and writing style

I want to play against type....so I want to play a male character that is rich, just turned 50 or so, who has a stuffy wife and daughter. Someone like a Mark Cuban. I need a female to play either, his hot assistant OR daughter's friend, who he sneaks around and has an affair with. I like to play the males rough, dominant, coercive, and the female will be sharp, hot, strong-willed and knows the power she has. He will take her and make her his, while also showing her the world. Must be able to write with grammar and spelling intact, and more than a couple sentences....the story, along with the sex, matters. PM any interest, ideas, samples, etc., that you think shows your capabilities and I will choose the best for the job.

CB

Seeking One Female for Light, Fun, but Definitely Erotic Story

Simple story: 40-something college prof finds it nearly impossible to not be physically attracted to undergrad woman student, but knows that students are off-limits. Finds himself fantasizing about an image of her mom, whom he has actually never met. Mom (you) on the other hand have heard your daughter go on about this hot prof, and has similar fantasies in reverse. Somehow prof and mom meet (we could decide how; maybe Parents Weekend or something) and start hitting on each other, eventually leading to sex (scenario very much open for negotiation).

Not heavy or terribly dark, light, fun, hot.

Good writing is a necessity; no one-line writers please. You can see my handiwork at any of my threads.

PM me if interested.

Best

Great Chatter (Gr8chtr)

After binge watching Spartacus I find myself the urge to play a gladiator. Any ladies out there wanna join me in a Roman empire thread. My character would be a lowly gladiator which your character purchases in the hopes for glory to return to a Noble but broken house. My wins increase your pockets, standing, and lust for the warrior returning you to former rites.

Pst interest.

Breeding

Looking for a submissive female writer to act out a breeding fantasy I have. I'm open to ideas as to the story and the plot development between the two, but the crux of the story is I, through my own desires or agreement, take a female and breed her for however long it takes and even fuck her as the baby is growing inside her. PM me to discuss.

i know its late but wanted to do a elf thread for christmas amd do a whole rp about the time of a elf i need one female for this it will be fun

also looking for a peter pan and tinker bell type rp

Looking for multiple RPers (Both Male and Female) to Join a thread with me yet to be written cause I enjoy for the people I'm writing with to brainstorm with me before we actually write but anyways the basics are that it's an Island where anything goes (a main focus being on taboos such as incest). Please only private message me if you're serious about this, English must be your first language or one which you are able to speak fluently. No one liners please.

I know I'm not supposed to reply here but what's a girl to do the author asks for pms but has them turned off. I hope you see this HeartBreak and get back to me.

Cliche but fun

Hi all, joined the forum looking for high quality and fun role play. Sadly I have been disappointed so far. Seems as though it is like I wandered into a bar where I am the only outsider.

What I would like is highly detailed, erotic role play where we take the time to build a back story, details of ourselves and our "life" in this scenario etc. I'm basically into anything non-violent, seeking females only.

Some of my favorite roles are:
-coworkers
-spouse's best friend
-you work for my family's company
-new neighbors in an apartment complex.

Please pm me if interested. Thank you.

Torn between lovers

Hi everyone, I am new here and hope to get something started.
Here is an idea, a pretty new one. I am looking for ONE male and ONE female player.

This thread is about a young loving couple and a secret lover. i can play the husband or the lover depending on the other male player. The thread has no guidelines and it is up to the wife to finally decide if she wish to stay married or leave with the other man.

Please leave a remark and suggestion. We can discuss it here before setting up a thread.

Hi All;

I'm looking for male co-writers who might be interested in running with any of the topics that are currently rolling around in my crazy little head. The following aren't set in stone but are a fair idea of what I'm looking for right now.

Cambridge Blue

Lottie Carlyle is easily intelligent enough to fit in when she goes Up to study English Lit. But her working class grit, humour, punk outfits and iconoclasm rebel against the staid traditions of the university and her privately-educated counterparts. Lottie clashes wildly with her tutor, Profesdor Dawson, a traditionalist, but one that, despite herself, she becomes obsessed with. They each challenge the other's assumptions about life and sex; Dawson drives Lottie towards submission with corporal punishment and humiliation, whilst she introduces him to wild parties and exhibitionism. Whose philosophy will win, and can their relationship survive their differences?

Naked Nikki

Nikki Dean is obsessed with fantasies about public nudity. Eventually, in a chat room, she meets a man who will allow her to express herself. He gives her tasks to complete and report on; initially easy challenges like going out without underwear or in bare feet. Soon, she is humiliating herself by being nude at work, and in any number of public settings. Will she ever meet the man who controls her destiny?

The Redundant Bully

Jess Knightly had been made redundant from her position as an investment banker in the financial crash. After hundreds of CVs are sent out, she receives only one reply, from blue chip company Stargaze. When she arrives for the interview, Jess finds, to her horror, that the CEO is none other than Jake Llewellyn, a boy she mercilessly bullied at school. Llewelyn is very different from the weakling she knew; strong, powerful, but unforgiving. He offers the desperate Jess a job under one condition; that he take spectacular and vicious revenge for every single act of bullying she ever put him through.....

Hope they tickle your fancy! PM if interested.

Best, Nikki x

Id like to do a thread about a woman 20 has a bf and Her brother don't care for him. Her Brother older friend finds out she has like him for years.
Need someone to play the brother and his Friend-You don't have to play the brother a lot just at the start and maybe in the middle some also.

Seeking female for rape, non-con, and eventual consensual lust affair.

Forget everything you ever thought you knew about vampires and aliens...

For now, they are one in the same.

You are hiking the Pacific Coast Trail with a group of friends (possibly even including your lover) when the group is attacked.

Enough said for now. Got to keep a few details secret after all.

My writing partner would be willing to write 20 to 200 words, perform spelling and grammar checks, and post at least once most days. And, of course, I will do the same.

Oh, and about me: I RPd here three years ago for a few months before moving to another site. I'm back because I miss the erotica. However, my RPs are not just sex, sex, sex. I like a great story, too, so if you are only about the bump and grind, we won't get along.

Let's get bloody.

Last edited:
looking for one for a rough scene.

not a violent, or dom/sub humiliation type scene. just a mutually angry, non-con, yet mutually enjoyable.

no names and neither ever see each other again...

I'm currently looking for male partners to collaborate on some naughty-wife scenes....

Two types of scene that interest me I guess; firstly where the husband is in some sort of trouble and his wife has to bail them out; serving his work colleagues, his creditors, his enemies, even the guy in the grocery store.

Second, a scene involving a 'trophy wife' married to a much older and richer man. He knows full well that she's a gold-digger, so he decides to make her earn it, using corporal punishment, BDSM, and having her gang-fucked by teams of guys he employs for the very purpose.

Always interested in any scenes that are suggested as well, very open minded.

On the off-chance that someone sees this, I should probably post a request.

I'm looking for a writing partner to work with me in crafting a fun Cross-Dressing story. (Big surprise...)

So while this partner will likely be male, if a female partner wants in then I'm very willing to give it a go.

I'm open-minded in adding any twists or whatever to the simple premise of one person forcing the other to Cross-Dress etc. Or meeting an amateur Cross Dresser or Gender Swap or whatever.

I've had some poor luck lately in BDSM related RPs. Mean ol' RL keeps taking my cowriters away from Lit. So I'm putting this up to advertise my availability for a BDSM oriented SRP either as male sub or male dom for any female detail oriented RPer interested in doing one.

Here's some threads I've done to give you an idea as to my ability

Malesub
Salvation
The Vampire Queen's Servant
Maledom
Inside the Inferno House
The Priest

I have some ideas but this time I'd like to work with someone else's idea so if you have a thread idea and think I could fit into it please send me a pm.

On the off-chance that someone sees this, I should probably post a request.

I'm looking for a writing partner to work with me in crafting a fun Cross-Dressing story. (Big surprise...)

So while this partner will likely be male, if a female partner wants in then I'm very willing to give it a go.

I'm open-minded in adding any twists or whatever to the simple premise of one person forcing the other to Cross-Dress etc. Or meeting an amateur Cross Dresser or Gender Swap or whatever.

Lately, I've been on a CD kick....perhaps you and I can work something together while I'm in the mood for CDs. :D

Two Versions - Take your Pick!

For a complex set of reasons, I have two versions of the same story line. Both stopped well short of finishing.

Union: This was the original, longest, and most detailed - abandoned twice! This thread has been viewed nearly 1,000 times over 23 posts; it was hot, and has the potential to continue to be so. My last, and best, co-author decided to quit Lit altogether.

Heading West: This is the faster-moving, less-detailed version, stopped being co-written amicably, but not picked up by anyone else.

In both cases, the story line is man meets woman (younger) on a cross-country (US) passenger train. They are drawn to each other. They may, or may not, have a sexual encounter while on the train, or do so only at the end of their journey. In the first, Union, unbeknownst to them, they are both on the way to the same wedding, where they will again meet, unexpectedly.

This story line, in large part, was one of my major motivations for joining Lit. I passionately desire to see this story through, and am willing to work very collaboratively with one female co-author.

Please PM if interested. Serious writers will be taken seriously, and with loving delight!

Looking for females for any number of roles. Just a few I've thought of:

- hotel manager/guest
- invading soldier/princess
- race driver/model fiancee
- interns working together
- mobster/lawyer
- security guard/client

Other roles could work, just ask. Looking for a good build up of story and background. PM me if you have any interest.

Back