Seeking Role Players and Inspiration! 2011

Looking For A Male, PM if interested

I've had this Idea for awhile, and I'm just getting back into writing. I've been away because school's been in my way for awhile.

Here's the Story so far:

Hailey Scott sat in cafe, reading over a report that was due soon. She had worked on this basically the entire summer, and it would reflect her final grade in the one class she had left in order to graduate. A soft sigh released from her lips as she brought up the coffee she had, taking a long drink. She looked around, seeing the couples all around her, as she shook her head. She had just been recently dumped after finding out that Chad had cheated on her multiple times.

Hailey had shoulder length brown hair, with blue eyes that everyone seemed to love. She was about 5'8, and 110 pounds. She often worked out because she didn't like to have nothing to do. She did have her ears pierced twice, with her belly button pierced as well. Hailey had the words "Believe" tattooed on her foot, and "Peace" On her hip. She got them because she was tired of people thinking she was a goodie-two shoes girl.

After re-reading the report for the third time, she stood up, gathering her bags as she looked up, seeing a boy walk through the door. For some odd reason, she found herself attracted to this boy, but fighting the urge to talk to him, she grabbed her phone and walked by him, winking quickly not looking back before she walked out the door, lowering her shades over her eyes. Hailey was wearing a pair of jeans that fit just perfectly, showing off the curves of her ass, with layered tank-tops, black on the bottom, and red on the top. Her golden-brown skin allowed her to do such. And to top it off, she had black flip-flops on.

Her phone rang, as she looked down seeing it was Chad. "God damn it, just leave me alone." She said to her phone, ignoring the call, before being surprised by a voice behind her.

"Boy troubles?"

_______

ooc.

I'd like this role to go slow at first, to have the two characters to get to know each other. PM me if you're interested in the role, with a introductory post. Thank you!

Still looking!

I want to write!

So...if you need a female for a story, let me know!

Short. Simple. Sweet.

That's me!

EDIT: No incest thread suggestions and please, no broken english (sorry but I do have standards).
For more info, see my SRP Profile in my signature.

I have a couple of ideas I'd like to throw out there and, hopefully, someone will reply. If you like one of the ideas, or want to write with me, feel free to PM me. Please be literate and write more than a sentence; it gives me more to work with for my post and inspires me to write better.

Idea 1: Based off from Brandon Sanderson's Warbreaker. It would take place after Siri's and Sauseborn's daughter or son (to be discussed) takes over the throne. Thanks to his/her parents' vision, the new God King or Goddess Queen actually gets to choose his/her spouse. That is not to say that other kingdoms aren't sending prospects to the land of Hallandren. The thread would focus on the monarch and her chosen lover, from the moment they meet. Is the monarch still treated like a child, kept innocent and ignorant of the going ons outside of the fortress-like castle, or does he/she have hidden secrets that only his/her lover will discover?

Idea 2 (revamp; original thread found here His Lady): I've been in the mood for a Roman era piece. A lord or lady fallen from the grace of the Emperor, turned slave is sent to a visitor to please them in any way.... or is maybe this visitor the one made into a slave? A gladiator and a lord/lady maybe? So many choices, so many interesting plots to play...

I feel I must give fair warning: My interest is more on a plot with sex not the other way around. Hence, please don't expect sex in the first page or two. Also, I'm not limiting this to male writers, female writers are also welcome ^^

Of course, if there's an idea youd like me to help pen up with you, I'd love that as well.

If I still have your attention (somehow ^_^) and you want to give writing with me a try, PM me.

Nyx
xoxo

I'm Wanting to restart a thread seeing my partner hasn't responded in quite a period of time.
If you're interested, read the beginning post below, and PM me with a next post, or a sample of your writing.

IC:
Brian DeSargio sat in the cafe, he had his homework from his college literature class. 2 more months... two more months until college is over, and I'm out of here... he thought to himself, his ipod playing while his earphones were in his ears. He had all good grades, and a promising job once he was out of college. But, the thing was, he didn't have a girlfriend. It was three months since his high school sweetheart told him she was sleeping around on him, and ended it. He was crushed, because deep down he knew himself that he was falling for another girl, and she was on his thoughts all the time lately. Her name was Megan O'Gallager. She was in his Business class, and she sat in front of him.

She was also in the Sister Sorority of His Fraternity. She was about 4 months younger than him, and he was almost 23. He saw her at parties, she was beautiful to him, and she was also the main subject of his dreams. He was the Vice President to his fraternity, and He thought that she was the President of hers, he wasn't that sure. Brian sighed, changing the songs as he finished up his homework, leaning back into his chair, moving his hands over his face. He was wearing some light blue loose jeans, held up by a black leather belt. He also had a Maryland t-shirt, his college, on, that fit just right. He had a tattoo on his chest that read "Live as if you were to die Tomorrow" right above his left nipple. he also had one ear pierced with a diamond stud.

He picked up his book and notebook putting it into his bag, standing up and putting the chair back where it was. He started walking out the door, taking a deep breath as he stepped out, running into someone causing their books to fall down. "God, I'm so sorry!" He said, bending down, picking up their stuff looking up, a shocked expression falling across his face.

"Megan..." He barely said, standing up, about 7 inches taller than her seeing he was at 6'4. "I didn't know it was you..." He added, stuttering holding out her books. He had barely talked to her, and didn't know what to say...

Still looking!

Most of my threads are slow going at the moment given the hectic lives of my co-writers, so I am in the market for something new to write. You can find my SRP profile linked in my sig. Hope to hear from someone soon.

Too Good for Strip Poker (Need 1 Male Character)

Partner found.

Last edited:
Looking for a man to start an IM roleplaying about World of Warcraft. I'd like to play a draenei or night elf and for you to play a horde race. Preferably a tauren or troll. You don't need a lot of experience with the game, but it would be nice to have a basic understanding. Please send me a message if interested! :D

Looking for threads to join or writers to write with.. Check out my threads to see if an of them interest any of you

have not seen a thread about a tranny hooker, i think it would be fun, any thoughts. PM me

I am thinking of doing an incest thread brother sister is my mood however, I will settle for daddy daughter. pm if interested anyway I want him kind of possessive maybe a bad boy who knows

Last edited:
Looking for writers to write with and threads to join PLEASE PM me

Looking for a literate male to start up another detailed roleplay, lots of story and lots of hot sex! :) I am open to a lot of different scenarios, so if you have an idea, send me a message! If not, then send me a message anyway and we can figure something out! :heart:

thinking of doing a thread about a married couple that dare each other to new adventures, perhaps starting as simple as

dare you to kiss the first woman to walk in bar (for wife)
and working up to MMF or MFF or FF with husband watching

would need a husband and someone to play the other women

still looking for husband, found a writer willing to play the other women

Looking for one dominant, literate male please!! :)

I'm looking to do a thread with pretty heavy humiliation theme.

Please PM me if you have an idea, and think we could work together.

I want a guy who is descriptive, literate, and who can post a couple of paragraphs a couple of times a week, please!

Seeking for someone who would be interested in doing an RP.

The idea I have is not to detailed and I am open to more ideas as well.

Basically more of a southern feel to the RP, a country man.... As well as a dominant man. Would be nice. Other than that I have nothing else.... please pm if interested or if you have any other ideas to add.

Thank you.

Looking to do some rp with a woman around my age, preferably over aim. I'm 21 m tx, and enjoy all types of roles that aren't too crazy. I'm not a huge fan of bondage and crazy dom stuff, but I like to try new things. I'd love to figure something out that will turn you on the most and have fun with it, so if you're looking for a casual rp let me know. You can pm me here or IM me on aim at rpman08. Thanks.

Lookin for threads to join.. OR writers to write with.check my threads out

Hiya. I'm new to the forum. I've never done this sort of roleplay before so I'm nervous, but excited to post here. I have done forum roleplays in the past, I really like the idea of conjuring imagery and scenes with words. I'm also a fan of paying close attention to character traits and personality. I'd be interested in filling in male writer spots where needed. I enjoy fantasy settings and any settings where a character can thrive. Give me a pm if you'd like me to jump in for something.

A good start

Hey, I am new. Looking to get started.
Invite me if you need a regular guy and I play almost any kind of thread, usually male character only.

Ben

NEEED writers BAD Please check my threads out.. Seeing new writers

Back