Seeking kinky, clever girl for assignment-based intimacy (again!)

fogbank

Really Really Experienced
This is an update of the last add I posted, and six years later I find it still mostly rings true to what I'm looking for.

I've found that assignment-based relationships are the way I can best explore my dominant side online. I'm genuinely interested in my partner's mind, how she thinks, what her fantasies and thrills are, what challenges her. I love finding ways to combine those things (along with my own fantasies and interests), using her own fantasies to push her in ways that make her a little uncomfortable (in a good way) while respecting her limits. Some of the tasks might emphasize the physical (telling her how to masturbate, where, with what), while others emphasize the psychological, asking her to explore certain fantasies in her mind. Excellent work is rewarded, unsatisfactory work is punished. The exact nature of rewards and punishments is a very personal thing, but I can promise some surprises. I like a relationship to be more than just sexual, I like to know my partner on a deeper level that provides context. Which doesn't mean I want to know personal details, but I do want to have a general understanding of your life. I like there to be an element that I can best describe as an intimate friendship.

I have a lot of flexibility in terms of themes I'm open to exploring, although incestuous themes are the one I can't do without, at least from time-to-time. So I'd say a willingness (or better yet, keen interest) to explore those themes is a requirement (not necessarily involving ageplay). But it's certainly far from the be-all-and-end-all of my interests. I like power-based relationships, and enjoy exploring themes of boundaries of consent, bondage, orgasm-control, insertions, verbal humiliation, impregnation, voyeurism and exhibitionism. But most of all I'm keen to learn what your interests are and find ways to make ours intersect and work together through these assignments.

I'm married, mid 40s, and active. For me, attraction is based primarily around intellectual compatibility. I like clever, kind-hearted, kinky and submissive women. Body-type, relationship status, and age are not major factors, as long as we're honest with one another about such things. I'd say around my own age is what I'm most comfortable with, though if you're younger but consider yourself something of an old soul, there might still be compatibility there.

Right now I don't have any strong cerebral sexual connection with anyone in my life, and I'd prefer to find someone else who is similarly seeking one intense connection as opposed to searching for a range of interactions. I'm happy to patiently build something amazing, rather than put a lot of expectations on each other right from the beginning.

I prefer to correspond primarily via email, as I'm happiest wrapped up in the written word. I also love voice-recordings, both as a way of giving you an assignment and hearing your response to it. Chat sessions (both text and voice) can be part of the relationship too when schedules allow, although right now those voice opportunities are rare for me. Photo-sharing is a possibility once we know each other better, but are less important to me.

So, that's that. If this sounds anything like what you're looking for, let's talk more.

Back