Seeking Female for Detailed Roleplay

skis22222

Really Experienced
I’m seeking a creative female for detailed, story-driven, possibly long-term, roleplay.

My favorites include taboo, family play, and age play, though I also enjoy many other kinks. I tend to like things to be hidden, secret, forbidden, naughty. I find the usual loving couple boring. I like to play young and have no limits, though I’m happy to play older with the right, creative, partner.

I have several favorite roleplay scenes, which include babysitter/boy, brother/sister, mom/son, aunt/nephew, cousins, teacher/student, and neighbor/boy. I’m also willing to play father/daughter, neighbor/girl, uncle/niece, etc… if you have a scene in mind.

Send me a PM here if you’re interested in playing and I can share some more details about some of my favorite roleplay scenes or, even better, we can come up with something together.

I like to play on Chatzy, kik, wickr me, Babblesex (when it works), Google Hangouts and Literotica chat. I have a lot of experience writing erotica and roleplaying, but please don’t be shy if you don’t. We were all new at some point and I’d be happy to show you the ropes.
Again, females only please.

Back