Searching for a needle in a haystack is always a difficult undertaking

adamISOeve

Loves Spam
I suppose because needle seekers are usually afflicted with nerdiness or even worse ailments. Which makes meaningful conversations almost impossible with people who are not nerds in one way or the other.

Where my definition of a nerd is rather benign: she is merely a human being who overthinks most anything. Take the GOP presidential candidates as an example: I can find positive or at least redeeming features in both Chris Christie and Vivek Ramaswamy, while I’m also aware of decisive flaws in both. And two years ago, I had even believed that Biden might be capable of developing into a “passable” President.

BUT there exists one “saving grace”, so I am convinced, for nerds like me: I offer to a female needle – or to a nerd – the potential of a priceless treasure: a developing soulmate-ship with another needle. One who might think and reason close to how she thinks and reasons. I find this so priceless because nerds usually run into so few other nerds, regrettably so.

So my offer still stands: if you feel in an awkward situation because you think so different from the mainstream – as awkward as I feel sometimes – do not hesitate to share with me privately, what moves you and what your desires are regarding a deep connection. I commit to listen to you, and I commit to respond back to you also.

I can imagine, Colfax, how nuch a man gets bothered by this, who has been unable to write more than 10 or 15 words in a row. But I assure you: even writing is learnable.

Back