SCOTUS on Trump tax returns: Yes to New York prosecutor, no to Congress

Thomas Friedman suggests Biden tell Trump, “Pony up your 2016-2018 tax returns ( like I have) or there’s no debate.” Biden doesn’t need debates to win.

Everyone will recognize it as a pussy attempt to conceal Mr. Biden's dementia.

Everyone will recognize it as a pussy attempt to conceal Mr. Biden's dementia.

There's nothing more contemptible than the left using the mentally flawed Biden to put a communist running mate in the White House as the effective CinC.

There's nothing more contemptible than the left using the mentally flawed Biden to put a communist running mate in the White House as the effective CinC.

Biden with a lobotomy would be an improvement over your depraved moron.

There is absolutely no way Mr. Biden will be able to fulfill his first term, so you are absolutely voting for his running mate. It's worrisome because the world is a desperate and dangerous place now. Mr. Biden is not physically nor mentally prepared for the challenge. I think the people will chose to stick with the devil they know in times of crisis. Plus the majority of people realize that the left has unabashedly conducted an unrelenting campaign for the past four years to destroy the country and Mr. Trump.

There is absolutely no way Mr. Biden will be able to fulfill his first term, so you are absolutely voting for his running mate.

Same holds for Trump. He isn't really holding it together even now.

There is such a pool, you've been led to it before--frequently--you're pretending it doesn't exist just to jerk others around. No further reason to engage in your silly game.

The pool you reference doesn't exist except in your mind.

Who do you think you're fooling with your "I see nothing" game?

It's not a game dudly.

So far all I've seen are you making claims but producing NOTHING to back them up.

There is NO EVIDENCE that Trump's taxes have anything criminal in them. NONE. ZERO. NADA.

So, unless you have something and can trot it out, you're just pissing into a headwind and calling it warm rain.

It's not a game dudly.

So far all I've seen are you making claims but producing NOTHING to back them up.

There is NO EVIDENCE that Trump's taxes have anything criminal in them. NONE. ZERO. NADA.

So, unless you have something and can trot it out, you're just pissing into a headwind and calling it warm rain.

There is also no evidence of Trumps taxes.

The lack of self awareness in your trumpian support remains astonishing, but no longer surprising.

There is also no evidence of Trumps taxes.

That's funny.

Or don't you know that Rachael Maddow did an entire 1 hour segment on how she was going to reveal Trump's taxes? She did. She'd gotten a page from his 2004 tax return and showed it on the air at the end of her show.

So yeah, there's actually PROOF that Trump pays taxes.

You know what there isn't any proof of? Not even 1 scintilla? Despite being audited by the IRS?

Criminal behavior involving those taxes.

That's funny.

Or don't you know that Rachael Maddow did an entire 1 hour segment on how she was going to reveal Trump's taxes? She did. She'd gotten a page from his 2004 tax return and showed it on the air at the end of her show.

So yeah, there's actually PROOF that Trump pays taxes.

You know what there isn't any proof of? Not even 1 scintilla? Despite being audited by the IRS?

Criminal behavior involving those taxes.

You know what's even funnier?

There is still no evidence of his taxes

EDPZ2WkXsAEn-mM.jpg

It's not my fault you're fucking stupid.

I'm stupid because 2005 was 15 years ago, and that trump made a campaign promise to do something all Presidents have done for 40 years and is fighting against it with all his covfefe might

uh huh

I'm stupid because 2005 was 15 years ago, and that trump made a campaign promise to do something all Presidents have done for 40 years and is fighting against it with all his covfefe might

uh huh

dudly YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID because you made a statement that wasn't ANY evidence of trump's taxes.

Meanwhile, Rachael Maddow has at least 1 page from them. So there is indeed EVIDENCE.

Which blows your statement out of the water and shows you to be the lying ignorant fucktard you really are.

Back