Schiff Could Be Made To Pay For His Lies To The American People

The Memento markings on my right palm tells me I have. So let’s do so again, shall we?

You’re here defending a thread that’s already proven to be an epic fail. This isn’t a problem even with short term memory. What we have here is a failure of comprehension.

Since Schiff brought the House case for impeachment, and failed to convince the Senate, Donald J Trump has been proven a sexual abuser. He’s facing 2 indictments with close to 50 felony charges. Partisan Senate Republicans ain’t gonna be coming to save his ass.

Censuring Schiff is an attempt to derail his run for Feinstein’s Senate seat. Democrats have a very deep bench. Be wary what you wish for. I’m very happy with Porter and her white board explaining things to Graham and would be over the moon with Lee bitch slappin Cruz on the daily.

If Schiff is the iceberg tip of your "deep bench" then you have serious problems.

You gave me three Dems in a safe district. That's a substitute for "deep?"

That's a freaking pothole..., not even a speed bump.

You gave me three Dems in a safe district. That's a substitute for "deep?"

That's a freaking pothole..., not even a speed bump.
Well, ok, from the side that has Luna and Santos, and MTG and Boebert, and Turbeville, and needs a democratic majority to help pass your Weaker of the House’s own failed attempt at screwing the global economy - give us all the governing advice you wanna.

I'm not a Republican, but you might be a moron.
Even Santos, when given the chance to vote, derailed Luna’s censure by voting present. Sad, performative kabuki (drag queen?) theater is all that the GOP is reduced to.

That "could be" in the thread title sure did a whole lotta lifting for the thread's author, as usual! :ROFLMAO:

I for one am disgusted by all the talk the Republicans brag they will do and end up with nothing.

20 Republicans Vote with Democrats – Refuse to Censure Serial Liar Adam Schiff – Resolution Fails in House
This^^^^^^^^^ they are all on the "take" these winos don't give a flying f#$k about you, me or for that matter America.

This^^^^^^^^^ they are all on the "take" these winos don't give a flying f#$k about you, me or for that matter America.

You sound really upset and despondent.

I hope you’re not thinking about hurting yourself…….

😉

Damn, I was certain “Right”guide would be too humiliated to ever show their ass in this thread again.

Just goes to show that “Right”guide has no shame or dignity.

JFC

SAD!!!

👉 “Right”guide 🤣

🇺🇸

Back