Schiff Could Be Made To Pay For His Lies To The American People

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

'Schiff just hit the fan': House Republicans poised to censure Rep. Adam Schiff​

NEWS
JOSEPH MACKINNON
June 14, 2023

The GOP-controlled House is poised to censure Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) and possibly fine him $16 million for his role in advancing the debunked Russian collusion narrative, abusing the trust afforded him as chairman of the Intelligence Committee, and for behaving "dishonestly and dishonorably."

Now, it's just a matter of getting Florida Republican Rep. Anna Paulina Luna's resolution to the floor and seeing it through to a vote.

While House Majority Leader Steve Scalise (R-La.) indicated he supports Luna's resolution and is "working with her on the best timing to bring it to the House Floor to help it pass," not all Republicans are on board with the current wording of the resolution.

Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.) indicated that if the resolution comes to the floor, he will vote against it, noting, "I'm still litigating a federal lawsuit against Pelosi over a salary reduction she imposed on me for my refusal to wear a mask. ... The Constitution says the House may make its own rules but we can't violate other (later) provisions of the Constitution. A $16 million fine is a violation of the 27th and 8th amendments."

More here: https://www.theblaze.com/news/house-republicans-poised-to-censure-rep-adam-schiff

He should be expelled from Congress for what he did.

It's doubtful the resolution will pass. Already the deep state grifters are coming out against it because it endangers them too.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opini...trump-was-wrong-mueller-was-right-ncna1237743

Far from a hoax, as the president so often claimed, the report reveals how the Trump campaign willingly engaged with Russian operatives implementing the influence effort. For instance, the report exposes interactions and information exchanged between Russian intelligence officer Konstantin Kilimnik and then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

But Trump said it was all a hoax and so it must be. Hang Adam Schiff!

I for one am disgusted by all the talk the Republicans brag they will do and end up with nothing.

20 Republicans Vote with Democrats – Refuse to Censure Serial Liar Adam Schiff – Resolution Fails in House

Is the Gateway Pundit your go-to guru? The Rs brag about hearsay and cannot produce the so-called whistleblowers, or anyone with credible evidence on just about anything that they choose to use for an arguement to support a position. Hence, a lot of bluster and braggadocio with no substance, no indictments, nothing worth taking the time to read and research.

damn. it usually takes at least a full day for a vetteman thread to fail so miserably. this one was stillborn.

I hope this news doesn’t upset “Right”guide to the point that they have a stroke or something.

😉

I really hope that the embarrassment and utter humiliation of this latest epic thread-fail doesn’t cause “Right”guide to stop posting here.

😉

👉 “Right”guide 🤣

🇺🇸

Last edited:
Never happen. The Left loved his antics and lies and the Right lacks any semblance of intestinal fortitude.

Self-aggrandizement is such a good look.

And you wear it well...
Jackie Onassis got nothing on you.

Back