Scarlett evening(closed)

Scarlett reluctantly pulls her mouth off your cock: " only if YOIU dress me up ,personally...hehhe...*gets up slowly turns rubbing your cock between her butt cheek and reluctantly pulls away and walks to the room: " hurry up and dress me up...i need a deep fucking till i can't think straight" *giggles as she drops the towel and bends over to wiggles her bubble butt at you, teasing* " hurry, i am cold"

I know it's a rather tall order, but I go to the closet, slide out the rack of seemingly endless costumes and grasp one that had not been used for some time. Still had the dry cleaning tag on it. "Here" handing it over to her, "Try this" bit complicated with a lot of layers, but a good uniform that showed pride and dignity had it better for me than a cheap, slutty set of clothes.

"Be quick about it" I said going to the bed and flopping onto the thick covers, stroking myself slowly. "Go into the closet and get changed. Then we'll see what happens. Where would you want my seed this time, babe?"

Even naked she was the best, showing off everything with no hint of embarrassment or restraint. God help the poor virgins at the convention.

Scarlett quickly changed in her uniform as she pop out ,swaying her hip side ways as she looks at you and winks: " like what you see? heheheh" *crawls on the bed slowly * I wanna feel it in my ass first then pussy and finish with a face cumshot...ppppllleeeaaassseeee? *smiles as she watches you stroke* " i love your big cock...oohhh master...i think its too big for my asss...hehe...*leans down to kiss your balls*

"You're so lovely" I whisper to her as she goes to work. I didn't want to bat around the bush this time. She was ready to go and I wanted to get right to it. Sitting up I kiss her red lips passionately, a bit of tongue action before I tell her to get on her hands and knees and I have to pull up her skirt just enough to show her holes. That's my little girl.

I kiss her ass on both cheeks then slap her ass before shoving it right into her ass, just as she wanted. It was lube up enough to get it with little resistance, and I began to ride her like a cowboy with my fingers digging into her flesh.

Scarlett blushes at the complement: " thank you master...your so good to me...*kissed you back passionnately as her heart was pouding. She eagerly gets on all four and parted her legs wide: " shall i call you, daddy , tonight? heheh
*moans as you kiss her cheeks sending a shiver up her spine, gasps as you slap her. lets out a sream of plesssure: "ooohhh...yess...fuck me!! please yes master!! ohhhh yess...yesss...*pushing herself on your cock, metting up with your thrusts*

We go hard and fast, the bed shaking with each thrust. I grasp and grope for her huge breasts, and find a handful of fabric. As we go at it long enough I finally get mad enough that I rip open her jacket and her blouse flops out showing her tight fitting heaving breasts. "That's a good bitch" slamming her harder and slapping her ass as hard as I can.

When I was done with her ass, I pulled out and shoved it right into her pussy without missing a beat. But after several minutes of hot and heavy doggystyle I flip her onto her back and slam it back in that way we can look at each other in the eye.

Scarlett lets out loud moans: " ooh yess...yess baby...dont stop!! " *gasps as you tore her top, scream in pleasure as her tits bounce up and down: "mmm ...yesss...fuck m....just...like...oh yesss....fuck yess!!
Scarlett gasps as you suddenly ram in her pussy, letting a scream of pleassure. She tightens her pussy, moaning as she whip her hair around: " mmmore...please...arrrghhh...yess...yesss...harder...fuck me...harder!!!" *becoming soaking yet, loving how you pounded her without mercy*

Last edited:
I like it when we just get right to it. I hovered over her ass and fondled her chest while my cock stabbed her wet pussy. We were going right at it like a couple of high school kids, ignoring what we were suppose to be doing and letting our hormones take control of our actions. Fondling her chest long enough I grasp her fabric and rip it open freeing her chest and letting them flop free. I grasped them in both hands and held them, heavy and soft. My lips locked on to the back of her neck, sucking greedily to give her a hickey as my cock slammed into her pussy.

I pulled back long enough to pull out my cock and slap her with it several times over before I feel the energy surge and came right then and there inside of her. I didn't want it to be done that quickly, but it did. Guess I let my emotions get the better of me. Damn.

Scarlet thew her head back as she screamed in extecy begging for your cock over and over again..She always god wetter everytime you pounded in and out of her holes like a madman.Moans as she felt her juice soak her inner thighs as she ram herself back on your cock as you thrusted inside her. Whipping her hair around as she rose your cock harder: " yess!! oh god...fuck me harder!!! i need it,masteryess...yesss..mmmmm...more...moree...ohhh fuck yes......right there...oh god...master fuck me hard,master!!! *gasps as you pull out, collapsing under you panting as you came on her ass..She hungrily turn around to taking your cock in her mouth,looking up with lust in her eyes. Gripping your cock and jerking you faster and hard as her lips swallowed the head of your cock, needing to get you hard for another round. Bobbing her head up and down your shaft,moaning as she felt your cock harden in her mouth, pulled back making a popping sound. Smiles: Please: fuck my ass again, master...i need my master to tear my ass open till i cam't walk...i need feel you cum deep in my as...pppplleeeaaase...*looks up pleading expression as she massages your cock*

She fluttered her eyes at me. Didn't have the masscara on just yet, but those glowing green eyes looking up as she consumed me made my cock rock hard instantly as her hands tenderly massages the undercarriage. A few more good strokes like that and I would be cumming once more if it weren't for the damn phone ringing.

"GOD DAMN IT!" I roared.

"Just ignore it, babe" Scarlett groaned before eating my dick.

I couldn't do that. It might be the convention people. Finally finding my phone I answered it, but laid down so that my redheaded lover could still be between my legs, sucking on me, and I watching the show while answering their questions. Most of their words went in one ear and out the other while watching her take me in, but they were careful to lay down a lot of ground rules. Though Scarlett was famous and well liked, there was going to be an increase in security at this event to curb online threats of harassment and sexual assault. There would be armed and unarmed, plain clothes people monitoring the event from all angles. They warned that if they see people walking with pistols-don't be alarmed.

Scarlett listened and look up amused as you picked up the phones. Just as he is about to answer she took his entire cock in her mouth, wiggling the tongue at the base to distract him. She looked up at you as he bobbed her head up and down your cock with speed as she deep throated you as she massages your balls. She moaned enjoying the taste of your balls, concentration on getting you hard as quickly as possible so you fuck her ass

He wanted to hang up to carry on with the fun, but the person on the other end continued to ramble on about panel hours, table hours, about code of ethics expected from all people, alcohol rules, and about rules of PDA, public displays of affections. That made my giggle in response as Scarlett took me in. Wanting to stick it to this person at the same time, I motioned for Scarlett to sit on my rod, right in her ass, while the conversation continued.

Scarlett giggled as she slowly strip while swaying her hips side ways , smiling before crawling on top of you. Take your cockc as she guided the head in her ass making her gass. Smirks down at you ass he slams down to the base of your cock makin her cry out. She bite her lower lip before begining to ride your cock: "ooohhh yeah baby!! fuck my ass...harder....i neeed it!! *loud enough that the guy on the other head can hear but she did not care*

He could hear her because every few seconds he would pause and ask what that noise was only for me to tell him that it was just the TV or nothing. With one hand hold onto the phone bent up to the ear, the other would slap her rounded ass to tease her as she slammed down. "Ah. Mmmmmm" I would moan softly, biting my lower lip to avoid yelling in joy.

Such a whore. Always wanting more.

The man said that even though it was going to be more adult in the evening, that the people were expected to be adults and avoid using profanity or other things too sensitive for the younger people, that also included no nudity in the panels. Well, shit. There goes most of the fun. Holding the phone away from my ear and putting a thumb over the voice piece, I said, "He said no nudity and no fucking your fans," snickering in delight.

Scarlett bounces on your cock eagerly moaning as she rotates her hips: fuck me harder...pppleeeaaaseee!!" * *tighten her ass around your cock to grip it like a vice before bouncing ensuring a nice burning sensation as she hisses but doesnt stop. She didnt care if anyone heard while she fuck herself on your cock as she was too horny to even care. She looks at you and pouts* " plz baby find me 2 cock that are painfully big...beat eachother in size to raw fuck my ass till i cant want and feeel scared and helpless...you know i neeed it since i am being so bad and horny...pleaaase?"

Putting a finger over the mouth piece I tell her, "I'll find you the cock, but don't worry. They'll come to you." Speaking of cumming, as she bobbed on me and tightened up, that was enough for her anus to milk out some more of my spunk. Letting go of the phone it fell as the two of us moaned together passionately fucking and cumming together. It went on for maybe a minute or two, but after collecting my senses I picked up the phone and the darn man was still talking. Without skipping a beat I continued to nod along with him as Scarlett removed herself from my rod and licked up every last drop of spunk.

When it was over I hung up and looked at fiery lover with a smirk. "We're going to have a lot of fun at this convention." Kissing her forehead I tell her to wear something more conservative while I pack the vehicle, "It's time for us to go."

Scarlett eager cleaned up and dressed up for you . She slip into a blouse with a skirt and vest, placing her hair in a bun. She eager rushes into the vehicle and smiles at you:" Tell me hun, which of my holes you prefer fucking? I never been so horny in my life till i met you...i want those two cock so big that it feels like a punishment when they fuck my ass.." *kisses you as her hand reaches down to undo your pants as you start the car. Lean down to take your cock in her mouth to suck: " I have towels to clean up if you prefer cumming in my face" *takes your cock in her mouth as she starts to wiggles her tongue at base of your cock as she gives you a nice b/j on the way to the convention

I always loved road head. As we headed to the convention at a slow pace because of traffic, I leaned back with my right hand reaching over and grabbing Scarlett's ass then underneath to fondle her chest as she stroked and sucked. I'll give her a facial, she deserved it. So much sex that I was becoming drained. I was going to be sore and played out before the weekend even started. "I'll make sure to get you a couple of black stallions," I said to her with a smile, "Just try to pick out a couple of big tit nerds, that way we can have a lot of fun. If you're a good girl, we might be able to lasso enough to have a whole orgy in our room!" That was tempting to say the least that it made my mouth water.

Scarlett smiles as she begins to deep throat your cock, gagging time to time as she loves gagging on your cock.She parted her legs so you can access her ass or pussy to finger while she gave you head in the car.Bobbing her head up and down faster and faster, moaning as she loved every second of tasting your cock which made her extremely wet for you. Pulls her head back and smiles: " i would love that master...i love painful hung men to show me no mercy...makes her more appreciative of you master...I though you say that and have two girls already lines up to be fucked by you hard..."*kisses the head of your cock* "I wanna feel like torn in two...two massive cock in my ass at same time and not stop even if i beg" *takes your cock back in her mouth and starts to deep throat you fasted as she pushes your cock down her throat in hope you cum hard*

Reaching over between her legs I managed to slip in two fingers into her twat and gave a good few seconds worth of thrusting before we stopped at a traffic light. Damn. She took me in deep, pressing her chest against me. Going a little further inside of her before her throat tightened up and I came hard. Being the good little girl that she was, Scarlett swallowed my seed. I hated to have it done so soon so I kept thrusting my fingers into her as she repositioned herself to take it in.

We kept this up until we were pulling up to the front of the hotel room and I pulled down her dress and she buttoned up my schlong with one more kiss to the tip.

A valet was waiting for us. We pulled up, they took the keys, unloaded our belongings and we went inside. There were already eager fans outside waiting and when they saw us they took out their cellphone cameras and snapped off shots that we had to work our way through.

Scarlett eyes bulges feeling your fingers inside her twat,moaning as she loved being fingered.She eagerly swallowed your cum and licked it clean before pulling off reluctantely. Gasps as she almost came before you pulled out your fingers, hope to be fucked in their room. Clean up quickly before stepping out, waving and signing authographs to the fans. Leans against you and whispers: " i need a hard fuck before we start, i am soo horny around up, my nipple painfully hard"

Holds your hand as she follows the valet: " so nice....we got time to spare?"

"I think we can work that" I smile to her as we sign into our room, given the keys, and head up the elevator. The rooms all encircle a plaza below and the tower is over 20 stories high. A marvel to look at. The suite we were given was huge, perhaps over 800 square feet with a kitchen and a mini-bar.

We paid the valet who left us. We looked around the grand interior of the room as I laid out our stuff on the single bed that was larger than King Size. It was better than my house.

We had finally made it to the convention. In a few hours the nerds and geeks would be fawning over Scarlett and the money will coming rolling in.

Now that we were alone, Scarlett wanted to have a bit more fun. "We have to pace ourselves, dear," I smiled at her. "Too much, too soon and you'll not be able to woo the crowd. What do you have in mind?"

Scarlett tries to look innocent as she pouts at you: " you make me sound like a pervert...." * Act as if she is offended though it was all an act* " i was thinking... we could gamble and dance, etc...check out the locations before the convention"

Scarlett pushes back her hair as she huff dramatically before going to the washroom to shower. She purposely peels off her clothes one by one on the floor on her way to the washroom till she was butt naked and tried not giggle before slamming the door in your face.

It had been so long since she felt so free and horny around a man without it being a performance*

When she went into the shower, stripping herself for me and shutting the door, it allowed me to organize what we brought. There were many glossed photos of her in various attire. Much like professional cosplayer YaYa Han, she would pose trying to show off an ample amount of cleavage or her gracious curves. This was going to be fun. I wasn't a gamble, but a few dollars here and there might yield something of fruit.

I knew that Scarlett was teasing me, wanting me to follow her in to the shower to have some fun, but I was going to tease her back by waiting. I could hear the shower going, her humming as she stepped in. I was going to make her wait for it, letting the room fill with steam before going in there.

As I waited I looked through some more of her pictures. There was no adult stuff, not yet. That would come later in the panels and such. Couldn't wait for that.

Scarlett quickly slip in the shower and started the water, moaning as it made contact with her body. She pick up the soap between her hands till it foameed and ran it over he skin, along her curves. Moaning at the sensation as she imagine it was your touch. Shivers as she felt her nipple harden and her pussy getting wet. She reach between her legs to touch herself, gasping as she rubbed her clit. She moaned louder as she rubbed her clit faster, gasps as she plunge her middle finger in her pussy: " ohhh ...ahhhh...yesss...."

Back