Scam Calls From Literotica

IDK if this guy is being negative on this other thread or not....I don't see where to contact the moderator...but maybe we could check and give him a heads up....like cease and desist is probably his best course of action I would say at this point...but I don't know the guy....I could ask him myself....buut....he is a grown man right? Is he of sound mind and body we think?

Not...I haven t added it in my profile ..but people hack and can trace IPPs apparently....I just have gotten one today....and one a few days ago....both while I was on here.....so...I haven t gotten any of those in a long time....and I haven t really been on here commenting in quite a while....so I have reason t believe someone on here is generating the call....you know the calls that say "Scan Likely' on your caller ID..

Um.

What do you mean, these calls are "from Literotica?" Did the caller say so?

Or are you just assuming the calls are from Literotica because you happened to get them while you were using the site?

Yea....not Literotica itself....but maybe a Literotica user....not Literotica's fault....like a threat to my postings....I know people pay big money to have this space controlled for a lot of reasons...I dont think it is just coincidental....but I'm not trying to get anyone in trouble for scam phone calls....if you could just ask them to stop if it is real...if it continues I will just have to ask someone I guess to trace them I guess....but....idk....usually scammers will just find another scam....people do thinks on here to threaten and control our activity....and I get or....but I talk to the United States Senate like everyday.....and...I have had problems here in the past to locals in Dawson Co Ga I know as family referencing me in here....and I dont talk to them anymore.....sooo....I dont fault Literotica at all....I just would ask them to maybe take me off their lust or something.....ya know?

Last edited:
I got another hit on a post....if you do know the network they are working...maybe suggest they shut it down....i do not play if they start moving around....

Literotica is not calling you. No one here has access to your phone number unless you’ve shared it.

Who is harassing you on another post? Have you reported the post?

Many of us get “Scam Likely” calls all the time. It’s not Literotica calling.

If you are referring to the thread where you posted the below posts, you are the only person escalating in that thread. I suggest you just pay attention to you. If you’re trolling, it’s a rather lame attempt.

Well this guy has a BAD ADDITUDE! Its just me myself and I....ooooooooooo....its just me myself and I....

Buckle up Lil camper.....put on ur tits damn it....

Someone said they wanna dance....

Am I hearing this correctly...someone wants to dance?

Have u ever danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight?

Or....lets list the guys you don't to piss off....

Or....hoe to cringe when looking at a thread....

Or....how to be a STUPID MOTHERFUIKER....

Or....I wouldn't say I'm overreacting...

Or....hoe throw terms like Quality Of Life and Life Expectancy around like they don't mean anything these days....

No they are now changing my post to make it look like I am doing it....no it is not Literotica calling ...but maybe a Literotica user maybe??

I am the moderator of that forum. Here is the edit history of the “wanna dance” post. You are the only person editing the post.

Attachments

• IMG_0639.jpeg
    IMG_0639.jpeg
    416.9 KB · Views: 12
Oh ok.....do I have not been sworn in....but I have asked to be....to go after this drug dealer a few counties over....he keeps fucking with my shit...

The wanna dance post was an example of tracking me or targeting me....I do thank you for your help....I am not an experienced forum guy soooo...I don't know all the techniques....

Dawson was his name....from Dawson Co Ga....I hate to come down on him....he was cool to me....but he is kinda ducking around about my life on here in the Lit Women Spread thread....or was....

Back