Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello-065.gif

Good Morning!

Woo! Hoo! It's Monday! YEAH

Trying reverse psychology on himself, it is entirely possible that the snow over the weekend, the cold weather and a visiting in-law have caused Sailer to completely lose his mind...:eek:

Good Morning!

Trying reverse psychology on himself, it is entirely possible that the snow over the weekend, the cold weather and a visiting in-law have caused Sailer to completely lose his mind...:eek:

Good morning Cove Dwellers. There's another cold week ahead of us.

And despite the fact that you're referring to yourself in the third person, I hope your reverse psychology works.

Good Morning!

Morning Sailer

You mean you haven't lost it already :p

Good morning Cove Dwellers. There's another cold week ahead of us.

And despite the fact that you're referring to yourself in the third person, I hope your reverse psychology works.

Morning Natty

Good Morning!

I'll take the cold and snow anytime over the third event. :rolleyes:

Morning MW

Hope everyone has a great day and stays warm.

Thanks D. You too. :kiss:

I've now consumed enough coffee that I beleive I can consistently refer to myself in the first person...

OK, topic of the day: Who is the greatest racing sailer of the 20th century?

I personally am torn between Sir Lipton and Gary Jobson. Thoughts?

(yeah, this gonna fall totally flat...:eek:)

I've now consumed enough coffee that I beleive I can consistently refer to myself in the first person...

OK, topic of the day: Who is the greatest racing sailer of the 20th century?

I personally am torn between Sir Lipton and Gary Jobson. Thoughts?

(yeah, this gonna fall totally flat...:eek:)

The only racing sailor I know is you, so I guess you're it. :D

Thought it was about time I cruised into the cove to say hello.

I wonder if I'm the only one who sees innuendo in the phrase: she's good at raising anchors?

:D

The only racing sailor I know is you, so I guess you're it. :D

See, I knew this wouldn't work...
What about Ted Turner? Surely you've heard of him...
How about Dennis Connor?

Less well known are Buddy Melges.

I'm boycotting the 33rd America's cup because it's all a legal thing...
(I'm not sure I can stay away though, these big multi-hulls are kinda cool).

Thought it was about time I cruised into the cove to say hello.

I wonder if I'm the only one who sees innuendo in the phrase: she's good at raising anchors?

:D

:D Wondered if you catch that ;)

Good morning and thanks for stopping by!
Hope you're having a good day (afternoon there right?)

See, I knew this wouldn't work...
What about Ted Turner? Surely you've heard of him...
How about Dennis Connor?

Less well known are Buddy Melges.

I'm boycotting the 33rd America's cup because it's all a legal thing...
(I'm not sure I can stay away though, these big multi-hulls are kinda cool).

I'm disgusted that it's become big business. I'm glad the Kiwis and the Aussies broke through and won it, but all this legal stuff...yeah, it's off-putting.

I'm disgusted that it's become big business. I'm glad the Kiwis and the Aussies broke through and won it, but all this legal stuff...yeah, it's off-putting.

I don't mind that's "professional"
There are lots of professional sports.
But when was the last time a pro football team sued another pro football team so they could change the rules of the game to allow players to use robotic arms???? (trying to think of proper metaphores)
I mean seriously, this is just stupid...

I don't mind that's "professional"
There are lots of professional sports.
But when was the last time a pro football team sued another pro football team so they could change the rules of the game to allow players to use robotic arms???? (trying to think of proper metaphores)
I mean seriously, this is just stupid...

I agree. Professional is one thing. But when you have a landlocked country -- Switzerland -- competing in open water racing because multinationals want an entry in the America's Cup and, yeah, trying to change the rules in midstream -- you know what I mean -- it stinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back