Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Climbing up from the cabin, I look out over the clear blue water. The warm sun is rising above the hills surrounding the cove. I can see out into the open water and the breeze there is strong, but the cove is sheltered and calm. The boats bob gently on their moorings, the "ting-ting" of rigging slapping against aluminum masts is like an a-tonal bell choir.

The smell of coffee begins to waft up from the galley and I stretch.

Thank GOD it's Friday.

Climbing up from the cabin, I look out over the clear blue water. The warm sun is rising above the hills surrounding the cove. I can see out into the open water and the breeze there is strong, but the cove is sheltered and calm. The boats bob gently on their moorings, the "ting-ting" of rigging slapping against aluminum masts is like an a-tonal bell choir.

The smell of coffee begins to waft up from the galley and I stretch.

Thank GOD it's Friday.

Morning Sailer

Sheesh! What's going on?

The joys of insomnia :rolleyes:
I can be completely exhausted but as soon as I lie down in bed I'm wide awake.

Thank you Sailer :eek:

I should be thanking you...for stopping by and saying hi!

I'm sorry you're having insomnia. I have that problem too. I worry too much.

I was just reading a book where two of the characters get into a discussion about worrying. The one says, do you lie away worrying about acid spitting purple dragons destroying your home. The other says, no of course not, that's not plausable....
The discussion continues...and the character ends up lying awake at night worrying about purple dragons...:D

I should be thanking you...for stopping by and saying hi!

I'm sorry you're having insomnia. I have that problem too. I worry too much.

I was just reading a book where two of the characters get into a discussion about worrying. The one says, do you lie away worrying about acid spitting purple dragons destroying your home. The other says, no of course not, that's not plausable....
The discussion continues...and the character ends up lying awake at night worrying about purple dragons...:D
I like stopping by and saying hi.

Thank you, it will pass eventually.

What book is that?

Morning Sailer

The joys of insomnia :rolleyes:
I can be completely exhausted but as soon as I lie down in bed I'm wide awake.

Sorry to hear. Hmmm...as I recall, you like vodka, right? Perhaps a couple fingers, neat, from the freezer before retiring may help.

Sorry to hear. Hmmm...as I recall, you like vodka, right? Perhaps a couple fingers, neat, from the freezer before retiring may help.
Thanks. I do like vodka but don't usually have any alcohol in the house.

Good Evening ...It's a full moon, nice night for a moonlit sail...
The quiet shloosh of water against the hull as the boat steals thought the night under a stary sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back