RoryN...can dish it out, but can't take it

You're right actually, and I shouldn't have generalized.

Their infrastructure is one of the best in the world, imo (healthcare accessible to all, appropriate benefits, good employee protection through labour organizations and so on). The only con would be perhaps the minimal wage, which is a bit low, imo.
Moreover, the 'system' and most people treated me (an immigrant) very well, so I shouldn't complain.

When I wrote that, I had in mind the particular work environments that I worked in (large state-owned institutions, hierarchies). I felt that, at times, the competitiveness and the strong emphasis on personal accountability fostered attitudes that were a bit similar to the "radical conservative" mentality.

Ah, ok Aella

Certainly in the larger institutions the politics can at times submerge the individual effort. I am most likely bias, as overall I find the life here excellent. I do travel extensively to other countries, from Western-Asian-Eastern. There are not many that have what i think we have in NZ.

cheers, D

Ah, ok Aella

Certainly in the larger institutions the politics can at times submerge the individual effort. I am most likely bias, as overall I find the life here excellent. I do travel extensively to other countries, from Western-Asian-Eastern. There are not many that have what i think we have in NZ.

cheers, D

He from a 3rd world shit hole where he fuck his mom's. Any place wit runnin water an toilets be paradise to brown scum like him brah.

You two should just go make a thread and keep it off the rest of the board.

Back