Romantic and Silly SSBBW Looking For Long Distance Daddy

In response to your post ....... you've found me! What next little girl?

I
Hi All,

As the title says, I'm an ssbbw who is looking for a long term Daddy. Long distance works well as I am married, but crave the Daddy/babygirl dynamic. I am hoping to find someone who has a lot of time to chat, and wants to get to know one another on a deep level. I'm in the eastern time zone, and find it helps if we are around the same time zones.

A mental connection is very important for me. I want this to be a long term thing. I'm not going to sext right away. If this is what you are looking to find right away, we won't be a good match. I'm just not that girl.

I love to laugh, be playful, and share with my Daddy. I enjoy being a sounding board and safe place for him to be himself as well. It brings the biggest smile to my face to be able to make my Daddy smile on not only his tough days, but his good ones and make him feel like the most handsome Daddy in the world.

Oh! I'm 40, and find it easier to connect with someone older.

Just to see if you read this far, special bonus points if you put your favourite colour or favourite "Dad" joke in the subject line of your message. I would LOVE the joke, but, understand not everyone has one ready to go, and don't want to add a barrier to talking.

Hope to hear from some of you, and, fingers crossed, find my new Daddy.
Scarlett
Hello Precious Scarlett,
If you are still looking I would be extremely interested. I am also married so need discretion. I think I fit most of your request except that I am in Colorado. I am older than you, s definite "Daddy" type. While I am very sexual minded i can certainly talk about most subjects and give you some normal conversations as well as some stimulating sexual activity and passive. I am dominant but more in a Daddy/Caregiver manner, I like to control my little girl and do not believe in cruelty or humiliation. I am attracted to BBWs, I find it such a sensual and beautiful look in a little girl...and so arousing, especially whenever you are naked. I love explore your delicious curves and mounds mmmm. I hope you will contact me, I would love to have a relationship with you.
Charles

I

Hello Precious Scarlett,
If you are still looking I would be extremely interested. I am also married so need discretion. I think I fit most of your request except that I am in Colorado. I am older than you, s definite "Daddy" type. While I am very sexual minded i can certainly talk about most subjects and give you some normal conversations as well as some stimulating sexual activity and passive. I am dominant but more in a Daddy/Caregiver manner, I like to control my little girl and do not believe in cruelty or humiliation. I am attracted to BBWs, I find it such a sensual and beautiful look in a little girl...and so arousing, especially whenever you are naked. I love explore your delicious curves and mounds mmmm. I hope you will contact me, I would love to have a relationship with you.
Charles
charles,i would love to be your sweet slutty sissie

Attachments

• so shy but love to show everyone i,m a naughty tease.jpg
    so shy but love to show everyone i,m a naughty tease.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 41
Hi All,

As the title says, I'm an ssbbw who is looking for a long term Daddy. Long distance works well as I am married, but crave the Daddy/babygirl dynamic. I am hoping to find someone who has a lot of time to chat, and wants to get to know one another on a deep level. I'm in the eastern time zone, and find it helps if we are around the same time zones.

A mental connection is very important for me. I want this to be a long term thing. I'm not going to sext right away. If this is what you are looking to find right away, we won't be a good match. I'm just not that girl.

I love to laugh, be playful, and share with my Daddy. I enjoy being a sounding board and safe place for him to be himself as well. It brings the biggest smile to my face to be able to make my Daddy smile on not only his tough days, but his good ones and make him feel like the most handsome Daddy in the world.

Oh! I'm 40, and find it easier to connect with someone older.

Just to see if you read this far, special bonus points if you put your favourite colour or favourite "Dad" joke in the subject line of your message. I would LOVE the joke, but, understand not everyone has one ready to go, and don't want to add a barrier to talking.

Hope to hear from some of you, and, fingers crossed, find my new Daddy.
Scarlett
Hi care to talk with a great Daddy in Texas

Yes. It's what I've encountered the most
Well I really dont know any dad jokes and not sure if camo is an actual color but if you need an older daddy type to bounce thoughts off of and carry on an actual conversation you can always message me and we can see how things go.

Bumping again. My last bump brought me really close to find the perfect fit. So, I'm back to see if I can find what I am seeking.

Hi, maybe I can be your fit. I'm in the US and Arkansas (I don't know if that's long-distance enough). I'm divorced, unattached, and have an admirer who calls me "Daddy". I used to think I'd be weirded out instead I've found that I love it.

I believe I'm a good conversationalist and can talk about a broad array of subjects and I will not try to sext you until we're both comfortable with each other. I have a sometimes quirky sense of humor and, if it matters, am a bleeding-heart liberal. We can still get to know each other if you're not as I promise to not bring politics into the arena if it would be a problem.

Oh, I'm also 60 years old. So if I sound interesting PM me. Have a great night.

Back