Romantic and Silly SSBBW Looking For Long Distance Daddy

shy_scarlett

Virgin
Hi All,

As the title says, I'm an ssbbw who is looking for a long term Daddy. Long distance works well as I am married, but crave the Daddy/babygirl dynamic. I am hoping to find someone who has a lot of time to chat, and wants to get to know one another on a deep level. I'm in the eastern time zone, and find it helps if we are around the same time zones.

A mental connection is very important for me. I want this to be a long term thing. I'm not going to sext right away. If this is what you are looking to find right away, we won't be a good match. I'm just not that girl.

I love to laugh, be playful, and share with my Daddy. I enjoy being a sounding board and safe place for him to be himself as well. It brings the biggest smile to my face to be able to make my Daddy smile on not only his tough days, but his good ones and make him feel like the most handsome Daddy in the world.

Oh! I'm 40, and find it easier to connect with someone older.

Just to see if you read this far, special bonus points if you put your favourite colour or favourite "Dad" joke in the subject line of your message. I would LOVE the joke, but, understand not everyone has one ready to go, and don't want to add a barrier to talking.

Hope to hear from some of you, and, fingers crossed, find my new Daddy.
Scarlett

Last edited:
Hi All,

As the title says, I'm an ssbbw who is looking for a long term Daddy Long distance works well as I am married, bit brave the Daddy/babygirl dynamic. I am hoping to find someone who has a lot of time to chat, and wants to get to know one another on a deep level. The mental connection is very important for me.

I love to laugh, be playful, and share with my Daddy. I enjoy being a sounding board and safe place for him to be himself as well.

Oh! I'm 39, and find it easier to connect with someone older.

Hope to hear from some of you!
Scarlett
I think we could connect. I'm a mature UK male in a sexless marriage so it would certainly be long distance. I am appreciative of ssbbw and am highly intelligent ( retired lecturer). I'm also quite grounded but I can be flirtatious, erotic, dominant or gentle.
I expect you've already received a box fill of pm's but hope I am in the frame for your affection
( incidentally 5.5inches nd uncut)

Hello. very interesting post and I think we have some things in common. Let's chat and see how the connection feels. yes? sending you a message too.

Hi All,

As the title says, I'm an ssbbw who is looking for a long term Daddy. Long distance works well as I am married, bit crave the Daddy/babygirl dynamic. I am hoping to find someone who has a lot of time to chat, and wants to get to know one another on a deep level. The mental connection is very important for me. I'm not going to sext right away. If this is what you are looking to find right away, we won't be a good match. I'm just not that girl.

I love to laugh, be playful, and share with my Daddy. I enjoy being a sounding board and safe place for him to be himself as well.

Scarlett
Hey how's it going wat turns u on the most wats the wildest thing u have done

hello young lady

i am an experienced D/D that would welcome a chance to chat and see if i can help meet your needs and desires!?

Hi All,

As the title says, I'm an ssbbw who is looking for a long term Daddy. Long distance works well as I am married, bit crave the Daddy/babygirl dynamic. I am hoping to find someone who has a lot of time to chat, and wants to get to know one another on a deep level. The mental connection is very important for me. I'm not going to sext right away. If this is what you are looking to find right away, we won't be a good match. I'm just not that girl.

Scarlett
Hello there how are you

Hi All,

Scarlett
Like the fact you are going to explore your inner desires that your husband can't give you. Very hot!

Hi All,

Scarlett
HELLO scarlet I'm Eric and an older man in the UK, I have 1 online slave at the moment, and over the years have had several.
You sound like a very special lady who needs to be cared for and cherished with respect and understanding. After all, we all have needs. Come and sit on my knee.

Back