Roleplays between Nadie87 and AlwaysFaithful

Sasha smirked against Cass's skin. The power she had over this strong woman made her feel ten feet tall. She licked Cass's nipple once more before raising her head and grinning up at her lover. "That has to be my new favorite sound in the world~" she said then slid back up and captured Cass's mouth with her own while still pushing into her. As she pushed her tongue into Cass's mouth her thigh pressed against her hand to drive her fingers deeper into her lover while she pressed her center against Cass's leg. She moaned into the other woman's mouth as she moved against her thigh and pushed into Cass as well.

Cassandra groans, "You are the first who's made me make that sound." She whispered roughly before they kissed again. The pleasure was too much for her to bear, the next time Sasha's fingers drove into her, Cassandra's body tensed up, she shrieked in pleasure as her body bucked and trembled in pleasure as her orgasm raced through her body, leaving her panting and quivering beneath Sasha, her hands releasing the blankets to stroke over Sasha's body.

Sasha giggled "Oh and it won't be the last time I get that sound from you~" she said then gasped as she grinds against Cass's thigh and drove into her lover faster. She felt her climax and it wasn't long before she was panting above Cass and crying out as her own orgasm shot through her then collapsed on top of her lover, breathing heavily. "God~" she managed to say then leaned up and kissed along Cass's jaw and neck. "So worth the wait."

Hands stroking Sasha's back, Cassandra breathed raggedly. "Mmm, it was. Though I wish we hadn't waited so long." She whispered, tilting her head to press her lips to Sasha's jaw. She knew they'd have things to discuss, and figure out. Her team was only in two for 72 hours, then they were off to New York City, to guard a politician. But she didn't want to talk about that now. Right now, she wanted to lay with her lover and enjoy their time together.

Sasha laid her head on Cass's shoulder as she snuggled up to her. She knew they would have to talk and see how they could make this work. But that was for the morning. For now she will enjoy the time she had with her lover. Just as Zev was laying with Ari at that same time in their own bed, and Nic was holding Mercy in her arms in her bed back in LA. After a long and frightening ordeal Sasha was finally able to rest comfortably, in the arms of the woman she was surely falling in love with.

((So I think we can end this one here. All three couples happy and together :3))

((yup yup :3 So since the next RP is your idea you can feel free to get us started. I don't know much about the show so you are gonna have to lead for this one xD))

((For the ease of my memory, I'm gonna use the character's names from the show. You are welcome to use your own character. But It will help me, to use the character's names, lol))

Sameen Shaw sat there, in the old abandoned library that was the headquarters for their little team. The dark haired woman eyed the woman who seemed to have joined their team. She'd come out of no where, and succeeded at annoying Shaw in everyway possible, as often as possible. She'd swear the woman enjoyed it. Harold Finch, the brains behind this operation, had tasted Shaw with watching over the woman while him and John were gone. The three of them had worked together for the better part of a year, and they simply didn't trust this new hacker, which Shaw understood, Shaw barely trusted anyone, her personality disorder didn't exactly allow for the full emotional spectrum that most people felt.

So here she sat, fiddling with her very sharp knife, black eyes focused on the woman, wishing she could be out with John, doing something important, rather than babysitting, but here she was, doing just that.

Leaning back in a chair with her feet propped up on the nearby desk Nicola "Nic" Rivers typed away on her laptop, trying her best to ignore the woman staring at her like she wants to skin her alive, the knife she was holding wasn't helping ease the nervousness she did not show in any way. A highly intelligent computer hacker and former contract killer. Nic, as a child, computers made more sense to her than people. As an adult, she admits that she has been waiting for someone who shares her understanding of technology her whole life. Soon, she also finds that she can inflict harm on others with ease, although she wishes she was a sociopath because it would make what she does easier. She claims she does not enjoy killing people, but admits She doesn't feel bad about it either.

Nic took a chance and glanced at the woman, who she learned was named Shaw. Trying not to let her eyes linger too much on the attractive woman she moved her gaze back to her computer screen. "You know...." she said after who knows how long of a silence. "Maybe if you stare at me long enough you can wish me away by sheer force of will." she said with a smirk. She could tell Shaw didn't like her and that was fine. She was rather enjoying pissing her off.

Shaw rolled her eyes at the woman, "If that was possible, you'd be gone already." Her voice was rough and gravelly, like she didn't speak all that often. She continued playing with her knife, flipping it back and forth, cleaning under her finger nails, all the while her combat boot clad feet were tossed up on the table, as she lounged, but she didn't seem relaxed. She seemed more like a large cat, lounging with the ability to lunge at a moment's notice. Shaw didn't like change, and she certainly didn't like Nic being here, she liked things just the way they were, just her, John, Finch, and occasionally Fusco, the cop that helped them when they needed it. But sadly, it appeared this woman was here to stick, causing Shaw's frown to deepen.

Nis just smirked at Shaw's response and continued to type away. Sure, she liked annoying the woman, but she also wondered what her story was. She always seemed like she was about to pounce at any moment. She wanted to know what her deal was and why she couldn't just lighten up. Maybe she can as she worked with her new team.

"When do you think the others will be back?" Nic asked, not taking her eyes off the screen.

Shaw shrugs, disinterested. "Don't know. Every number takes a different amount of time. Could be in an hour, could be in several hours, could be tomorrow." She stood up, going to the fridge in the corner and getting a bottle of water out and returning to her seat, taking a slow drink. Silently, Shaw prayed that one of the guys would be back soon. She couldn't very well leave Nic here alone, and she certainly didn't want to stay with the hacker all night.

Nic sighed "Great..." she grumbled as she closed her laptop and laid back on her chair, her hands behind her head to support it. At least if someone else was here she could talk to them instead of this awkward silence between the two women.

"Sooo.....wanna play 20 questions or something?" she asked, knowing Shaw wasn't going to play ball but auguring with her would at least kill time.

Shaw sneered "No I don't." Shaking her head, "I don't play games." Shaw honestly could not remeber the last time she's played a game that didnt involve someone dead by the end. The clock said it was 6pm. "Come on, let's go get dinner." They couldn't order in so they would have to go out it would be a fast trip, just to the local diner, yet takeout and be back within the hour

Nic just snickered at Shaw's reaction. She then tilted her head curiously. Never played games? Geeze, this woman should live a little. She perked up at the sound of food, having not remembered the last time she ate. "Sure" she said then hopped to her feet and allowed the other woman to take the lead. She remained silent for a short while as they walked.

"So.....don't play games?"Nic said as she walked. "Do you have any fun at all?"

Shaw shakes her head, and begins to walk, leading the way out of the abandoned library, heading towards the deli on the corner. She eyed Nic. "I have fun in....other ways." She said, her voice gruff a they walked down the busy New York City sidewalk until they reached the deli. Opening the door she walked inside, dark eyes naturally scanning the small crowd that was in there. The deli owner knew her well, as she was in quite frequently, but he learned early on this particular woman didn't like to talk or be asked personal questions. So the older man simply nodded in greeting and kept on what he was doing, while the ladies decided what they wanted.

Nic smirked "Other ways huh?" she said as they walked. She followed Shaw into the diner and was silent as she was, just ordered her food and stood there with the other woman. After getting their food they headed back to the library. Nic sat back down in her chair and dug into her food. It remained quiet for a long while before Nic once again broke the silence.

"Sooooo..**** in other ways huh?" she said as she ate, trying to pass the time by either getting to know this woman, or piss her off. She was fine either way.

Shaw ordered her own food, ignoring Nic on their way back to the library. Once inside she settled in the corner eating her sandwich eagerly. Shaw was not a dainty eater by any means. Glaring over at Nic she smirked "Usually involving someone dying." She said roughly. That was often what she considered fun.

Nic leaned back, arching a brow. "Is that so?" she said, not showing any unease around the woman, who just confessed that she found killing people "for fun" It intrigued her more than anything else. "Well that's....different." she said before going back to quietly eating her food.

Shaw smirked watching the woman. "Does that bother you?" She knew any rational person would b3 concerned about being alone with a woman who confessed to like killing people. Finishing her dinner she took a call from John. They would be gone the rest of the night. The women were to stay at the library. Using the spare bedroom that had a couple cots in it. Shaw only snarled as she hung up. "Looks like we're staying out tonight."

Nic studied Shaw for a long moment before shaking her head. "Not really. It's not like my life is in any danger. After all, you need me." she said with a smirk. The team did indeed need her. Nic was back in her spot, legs propped on the desk as she finished her food. She watched Shaw as she took the phone call and just shrugged. She has been in worse situations. "At least we have a place to sleep. I have had to sleep on the floor plenty of times" she said as she rocked her chair back and forth.

Shaw snickered, "Need you? Yeah right. You are just as disposable as the rest of us. We got along fine before you. We'll get along just fine after you." She said roughly, as she stood to clean up their mess. "You can sleep if you want." She motioned to the room. Shaw knew she wouldn't sleep, especially not in the same room as the stranger. So she plopped down on the couch in the corner of the library and flipped on the tv, to watch some mindless action movie. She didn't like this woman one bit, but couldn't deny that she was drawn to her, though the brunette couldn't understand why.

Nic just smirked "Yeah...you keep telling yourself that. You will see just how much you will need me" she said then thought over if she should sleep or not. She is trusting her life to a woman who just said she enjoyed killing people. But deep down she could sense nothing bad will come from it. So she decided to just go get some shut eye. "Alright. Holler is you need me." with that she headed to sleep. she laid down on the cot and looked up at the ceiling. Shaw kind of scared her, even before that little revelation. But she couldn't help but be drawn to her. She tried to brush it off as she turned to her side and tried to rest.

Shaw just rolled her eyes at the woman. It was late when Shaw finally made her way into the room where both beds were. She eyed the sleeping woman, and she'd be lying if she said she didn't think about slitting the woman's throat right there and then. But she knew Harold would be pissed. So she just slid her shoes off, put her gun under her own pillow and laid down. Her body was tried, and she knew that tomorrow would likely be a long day. Though she could certainly keep herself awake, why bother? So she let herself stretch out and fall asleep. But even in her sleep, she appeared tense and ready to lunge at any moment. Quite honestly, Shaw wasn't sure if she even remembered how to relax anymore.

Nic was sound asleep when Shaw came in. She was dreaming, and it wasn't a pleasant one. Nic was started tossing and turning in her sleep, muttering something incoherently. She started to sweat and breath heavily. After a few more minutes she bolted out of bed, grabbing her gun she kept close by and looked around frantically. After she got her barrings she relaxed then slumped back onto the bed, rubbing her face with her hands to once again scrub away the reoccurring dream.

Back