Rewarding the babysitter with more than just money

Jill settled back between Sophie’s legs in this new position. She noticed the way that Sophie spread herself wide, wanting and needing her lips back on her most intimate flesh. She grinned to herself, her eyes flicking up towards Ben’s as she dove back in. Her lips searched and caressed those wet, pink folds. She moaned at the sweet taste of Sophie’s pretty pussy.

Hearing Ben’s cries and moans, she knew that he was getting a fantastic blow job and she decided to reward Sophie. She latched onto the girl’s clit, sucking and nibbling on the hard little nub as she slipped two fingers deep into the girl’s wet passage. It was amazing how she clenched and clamped down on those fingers, telling Jill that she was both horny and wanting to cum.

She took Sophie to the edge and backed off, a soft lick with her tongue soothing Sophie’s throbbing clit. She grinned back up at Ben as she teased the babysitter. “You can’t cum so soon again, Sweet Sophie. You have some more work to do.” She purred, kissing both of her thighs before she started back on that beautiful pussy.

Sophie heard the words between her waves of delight. She reached with a hand between Mr Gold's legs and took his balls.... caressing and massagig the sack, trying to be gentle. His reaction assured her that he loved it. he was pushing further, deeper, and she went on with her eyes closed, hoping not to gag too much on it. She felt the precum ooze at the tip, and this thing that would ahve disgusted her dozens of minutes earlier was now pushing her further towards the edge of a hard climax.
But Mrs Gold released her cunt, telling her that she didn't have to come at the moment. Sophie moaned in despair, feeling her sensitive cunt so in need, feeling the need of relief, as she was so high on top of a wave, ready to crash and flood her entire body. She pushed her hips, moving to grind on mrs Gold's face...

Jill chuckled softly as she heard Sophie moan at the loss of her lips against her pussy and she watched as she rocked her hips, trying to get her mouth back on the sensitive folds. Jill ran a hand along Sophie’s belly, cupping a soft breast and kneading it while she teased the girl’s hard nipples. She kissed the girl’s belly, trailing her lips along the soft skin, touching her everywhere but where she really wanted.

This was torture.... and probably Mrs Gold knew what she was doing. Sophie reached upward swith her hips, trying to grind on the woman's body, she moaned around the hard cock as she felt the hand on her breast. Her mouth fucked hard like that was making her even more turned on....

“No, no, pretty Sophie.” Jill murmured as her hips were rising and falling, looking for the stimulation that had been taken away. “If you want to cum again, you have to make Ben cum. I think he deserves it for letting you suck his cock, don’t you?”

She squeezed the soft breast beneath her hand, pinching the nipple tightly until Sophie moaned and bucked her hips harder.

The waves of sheer pleasure boiled ben’s blood as he continued to push his cock deep into Sophie’s throat. Hearing her moan around his cock from his wife stimulation of her pussy. He felt the tip of his cock bloat with pressure. “Yeah,” the words were a growl as he pumped faster into her hot throat. The sheer feel of her lips and tongue gliding over his pummeling cock shook him to the edge. Pulling out quickly he wanted that pussy too.

“Love,” he looked down at his wife. “I think you need to be serviced as well. Come up here and straddle her face and let her taste you love.” Moving away from Sophie to allow her wife to take his place. He resumed to take her place on the floor.

Slowly he put the tip of his cock against her pussy and pushed upward raking over her clit then he took his cock in hand and began to spank her pussy with his hard shaft wanting to her hear beg for him to fuck her..

Last edited by a moderator:
Sophie was copletely under their spell, lost in the lust that was the master in this room. She abandonned herself completely, and felt the Golds move around her. The cock over her face was soon replaced by a pussy... yes, a pussy. She remebered what she felt when Mrs Gold had given her this, and she knew it was great. There wa snothing bad, no more, about this. Sophie reached upeards with her hands, holding Mrs Gold's hips, and placed her mouth on the wet hot cunt. She darted her tongue and licked along the slit. She tasted the juices... and loved it. Sophie darted her tongue again and licked along the wet lips in long strokes, pressing with her tongue.
She felt her thighs pushed open wider and something... a cock she knew, teased her cunt. At each touch it sent shudders through her, making the pleasure grow, and her need grow too. How much she wanted him inside now.

Jill crawled up Sophie’s body at Ben’s command and sighed as she lowered her pussy onto Sophie’s full lips. She whimpered in pleasure as the girl tasted along her slit and gathered the juices on her tongue before she started to lick in earnest. She tipped her head back and moaned, her hands moving to tease her nipples as she heard Sophie moan and jerk beneath her.

Looking over her shoulder, she grinned at Ben as he started to tease and part Sophie’s pussy with his large cock. “Take her, Ben. Show her what a real man feels like between her legs.”

Ben eyed each gorgeous lady with lust filled eyes and a determination to make each one fill as if they were on top of the world. He looked down at Sophie and witnessed her condition by the way her eyes were over taken by desire and lust, with each temped smack of his heavy cock upon her pussy lips seemed to spark a jolt in her sensitive body. “Tell me Sophie what do you want me to do with this heavy cock of mine?” he wanted to enter into the realm of dirty talk. “Tell me how does my wife’s pussy lips taste, do you taste that sweet nectar?”

He looked up at Jill, looking into her eyes of burning desire, “How does her tongue feel swirling around and over those gorgeous, tasty lips of yours baby? Does she know how to lick you the right way?” he wanted to hear his wife’s dirty talk as well.

“Oh, she’s most definitely a fast learner.” Jill cooed as Sophie’s tongue teased her wet folds. “I think she likes the taste of a wet pussy. She might even give you a run for your money, babe.”

Jill laughed, her head tipped back as Sophie gave it her all in response to her words. Never in her wildest dreams did she think Sophie would be this responsive to their advances. She very well could have screamed and ran, but here she was, licking her pussy while Ben was poised to fuck her senseless.

“It seems like we’ve found ourselves a willing little slut, Ben. I bet she’s going to scream bloody murder when you make her cum.”

Holding tight on mrs Gold's buttcheecks, Sophie had burried her face in the wet hot cunt, tasting the juices that were dripping on her lips and chin. She loved how the woman's body was reacting, as it was a conformation that she was doing well.
But herslef was in need too. She managed to answer... "please Mr Gold take me, show me what you have. "
Sophie opened her thighs wider and pushed towards that cock she desired so much, her otgue returning to play on the sweet wet hot womanish lips.

Ben smiled, and nodded to his wife. He enjoyed watching Sophie’s head upturned into his wife’s inner thigh, her tongue slithering out of her little lips and delicately using it’s tip to separate and clean his wife’s soaking pussy lips. His cock jerks with extreme wanting as the view of them sends jolts of energy surging across his body.

Lust, desire burns deep and sets his eyes ablaze upon hearing Sophie asking him to show her what he has. He smiled down at her and nodded. “In time my dear.” he wanted the lust and desire to take her to the brink of being an animal.

He looked back up at his wife’s pussy being licked and sucked upon. He then moved his eyes up to her heaving breasts, her nipples hard from the electricity that her pussy was sending across her body. He leaned in slightly, “Sophie, Stroke my cock while you wait for me to stick it into that hot pussy of yours.” He then took his wife’s tit into his hot mouth. Biting gently then allowing his tongue to slither around the base before flicking his hot tip across the tip of her nipple. “Mmmmmm,” he moaned over her tit, his free hand moving up and began to rub her exposed, hard clit..

Sophie followed the order, she was so under their spell, completely taken in by the instinctive lust. She obeyed and her hand moved, fumbling as she was searching the hard cock. She flet the throbbing member under her palm and closed her had around it. She was stroking with the same rythm that her tongue was playing on those wet lips over her face. Long lsow moves along the dampness, along the hardness. She felt Mr Gold's hand join her mouth on the wet cunt, and she kissed the fingers before returning to working on the woman's pussy. Stroking, she was feeling the cock getting even harder, and throbbing faster. She loved how it reacted to her touch. She loved being appreciated. Their moans, from both of them, was a reward, telling her that she was doing good. So she get bolder... and faster.
her tongue began to flicke rin quick little moves, pushing and probing forward, inserting between the hot lips. And her hand went to a quicker rythm along the hard cock that was heating and pulsating wildly under her touch.

Jill let out a loud moan, her entire body arching as the babysitter licked and sucked her pussy. It was a bit clumsy, but it was most definitely pleasurable. She heard Ben lean forward, telling Sophie to suck his cock before his hands caressed her breasts and his tongue began a familiar dance across her nipples.

“Fuck, Ben.” She whimpered as he licked her tits, teasing her nipples before his fingers found and started to rub her hard clit. She bucked and moved on the sofa, whining with each rub of his fingers.

Sophie’s clever tongue stroked along with Ben’s fingers and she felt her need cum growing by the moment. She jerked her hips over that pretty face, her eyes locking onto Ben’s as he played her body like a pro. She smiled at him, her eyes full of lust and need as she moaned.

“Oh, Ben, please.” She whimpered, her breath coming out in sharp gasps. He was the only man that had ever made her beg for anything and he did it perfectly. “Finger Sophie. Make us cum together. I want to cum all over your fingers while I cum on her face.”

His cock responded to the moaning and yells of his wife, the feel of Sophie’s hand clinging to his thickness and pumping her hand up and down the length of it. The hot liquid of his wife flowing over his fingers as he rubbed that hard clit that has mesmerized him every single time she offered it to him. She was the lady that all men lusted for, but she was his and that made him the luckiest man alive. He moaned and gritted his teeth as Sophie sped up her stroking motion. He guessed it was the burning animalistic lust that was beginning to settle in her.

He heard his wife’s yell and watched her squirm and press her hot pussy down upon Sophie’s face and licking tongue. The view was so fucking hot, he felt his cock jerk so hard that it shot some precum over Sophie’s tits. Gasping and moaning he reached down behind him and found Sophie’s heated love nest and slithered his fingers between her pussy lips searching for that unique hard nub. Finding it he began to rub intensely upon it for a few seconds then pushing two fingers into her hot love hole, then back out and repeated to rub her clit as fast as he could move his hand.

He looked to his wife and her eyes told him she was there, she needed him now and that was all it took. He loved her so much that he wouldn’t let her miss this wanting of hers… He instantly pushed three fingers into her hot lava tunnel and pumped as if he was fucking her with his cock.. “Shoot your cum all over my fingers baby, make me feel your heat… Let her face and throat feel your hot liquid baby.. CUM for me…” He yelled in extreme lust…

Sophie gasped as Mr Gold's fingers reached for her cunt. She was so sensitive, so desperately in need that the first touch sent a shock thorugh her body. She bucked her hips and groaned in delight. She grinded agaisnt Mr Gold's palm, wanting his hand more and more. And she was soon rocking around his fingers.
That took most of her ofcus and she realized that her tongue was flickering far less on Mrs Gold's delicious cunt. Although she wanted to push the woman and make her cum, it was hard to work well on this with all the sensations running through her. It was the same with her storking that became erratic, not following a smooth rythm anymore.

Jill loved it when Ben got forceful and demanded her pleasure. She smiled at him as her pressed three fingers into her tight tunnel, pumping her roughly as if he were fucking her with his hard cock. She moaned deeply, feeling Sophie’s tongue falter in its movement. Ben was pleasing the babysitter’s pussy, squirming beneath her lips as he teased her with thoughts of lust.

Jill moaned hotly as she felt Ben’s thumb press tightly against her clit, rubbing it roughly until she yelped and felt her body tremble. She came hard, her entire body bucking and moving as both Sophie and Ben watched her. Her pussy clenched and pulsed, hot cum rushing from her entrance to smear across Sophie’s lips and Ben’s fingers.

Sophie tasted the juices that came flooding on her face... and although a part of her was screaming how naughty and bad this all was, she loved it. She really loved it and found it nicce to have contributed to this. Sophie let a broad smile appear on her face as she went onlicking, licking at the dripping lips around Mr Gold's fingers... That pushed her further, she fle tit burn inside her groin, almost cumming. Sophie was panting...

Ben still burning lowered himself down between Sophie’s thighs with a new look of lust upon him. He took his hard, thick cock into the palm of his hand and slowly tapped its meaty part upon Sophie’s hot pussy. He wedge the tip into the folds of her lips and ran it up till it hit her clit bud then back down to the perky asshole. He did this a few times watching her face and body react to his cock touching her in a sensitive area. “ Would you like this hard cock to fuck that hot pussy of yours..” He asked while he moved his hand down and began rubbing hard against that swollen bud of her pussy…

Jill moaned as she watched Ben tease Sophie’s little pussy with his cock. He was so good at fucking a woman that she knew that the babysitter was going to enjoy anything that he did. She looked at her husband, grinning as she slipped off Sophie’s face and focused her attentions on the perky breasts that had been ignored.

Her tongue snaked around a hard nipple, sucking the bud into her mouth as she suckled on the rubbery tip. She moaned as she cupped the other breast, kneading and massaging it before she let her teeth gently sink into the sensitive nub. She looked towards Ben with a smile, a coo of pleasure leaving her lips as his hand caressed over her hip and ass.

“Do it, Ben. Fuck her good.” She murmured, lifting her lips off the nipple for a moment, her fingers twisting and pinching the nubs until Sophie was crying out in pleasure.

Sophie fell on her back on the couch as the couple's attention moved towards her completely. Mr Gold's cock was such a tease, making her moan and groan. She shivered and tensed as it went down towards her ass, that was not something she was ready for. But she burned with the desire to have it inside her cunt. At the moment he asked his question, she felt Mrs GOld's mouth on her breast, her fingers and lips taking care of her sensitive nipples and that made her buck her body, arching back, offerinh herself completely. She managed to moan an answer... "Oh Yes, take me!" Her legs were parted and almost locked around Mr Gold's waist, holding him, pulling him.

Ben was near his limit when Jill looked up at him and smiled at him. Her happiness was at the very top of his list to accomplish daily. His hand followed the curve of her hip an ass till his fingers found that sweet spot of his wife. Slowly he ran his fingers up and down her soaking folds before separating them so that he may tantalize her pussy bud while he planned on fucking Sophie.

His gaze drifted downward from his wife to the orbs of Sophie, they were glazed over and begging him to fuck her. He guided the tip of his cock at the base of her pussy lips and slowly pushed his tip up separating them till he hit the hard nub of her clit, then slowly he moved the tip back down teasing her hot pussy hole as it glide over it. “Tell me to fuck you with my thick cock.” He hissed wanting to hear her dirty talk.

Not being able to handle himself, upon his upward slide of his cock, his tip began to glide over her hole when he slowly lurched his hips forward, allowing only the tip of the mushroom head to press into her hot pussy…

"Yes, fuck me with your cock Mr Gold." That was a moan, a long exhale of breathe. She was dizzy, floating in another world. Pasison, desire and lust were burning inside her, making her so different. She was in need, she wanted this. She was swaying on the couch under their teasing. Mrs Gold's mouth and hand were so perfectly taking care of her breasts. And this cock. On he rlips, pressing her clit, slowly pushing inside, pushing to open her wte hole that wa sonly calling for this. She wanted to be filled, to be taken, to be invaded by the large throbbing member.

“OH fuck, yesss!” he hissed as the heat of her pussy, and the tight fit around his thick head sent waves of electricity surging though is shaft and his body. His eyes rolled back for a moment enjoying the feeling of her pussy squeezing his member. “God your wet and tight.” he added when he looked down upon her taking in the gorgeous lust filled face. Pushing his thick mushroom tip deeper into her, He could feel the rim poping into her hot fucking hole.

His fingers running up and down his wife’s clit making her even wetter as he smeared her already cum drenched pussy lips dripped onto the floor. He watched how she made love to Sophie’s hardening nipples. “Yeah baby suck those nipples, Bite on them, make her fucking squeal and call out your name.” His voice carrying the heavy state of lust with it. He then pushed all four fingers into his wife’s hot pussy, his thumb pressing against her taut asshole. “Tell me baby, do you want me to stick this here.” he pushed the thumb into her tight hole just a little teasing her..

Sophie screamed as he entered her... deep... opening her cunt... She screamed and arched back violently, grinding againt him. And she oh so much loved this, being penetrated like that, a hard thorbbing cock deep inside her, that was so pleasant.
And the mouth and hands on her breasts were adding so much to it. She felt the waves of pleasure rising higher. She was completely thrown into another dimension of pure pleasure and she began rocking her hips to make this cock slide inside her to caress her walls and send sensations thorugh her body. Her fingers grasped in Mrs Gold's hair as the shocks of delight rushed inside her.

Back