Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers to all. Hope everyone is having a good day so far

Good morning (checks the time). :D It's nice to see you. My day is going well, though I have not managed to complete any goals this morning. My daughters and the daughter's boyfriend are watching "Vampire Sucks" and I think I may live through it, though it's very hard to. This movie is beyond stupid. :rolleyes:

Good morning (checks the time). :D It's nice to see you. My day is going well, though I have not managed to complete any goals this morning. My daughters and the daughter's boyfriend are watching "Vampire Sucks" and I think I may live through it, though it's very hard to. This movie is beyond stupid. :rolleyes:

lol well at least their relaxing as well as you on Lit lol

Hang on there. Our hearts are with you! :)

lol well at least their relaxing as well as you on Lit lol[/QUOTE

This is true. They're watching the "Unrated" version, which is just so bad, I can't imagine what the rated one was like.

Hang on there. Our hearts are with you! :)

Thanks! I am suffering. lol The last "dumb" spin-off movie I watched were those first couple based on a slew of horror movies - Scream (?) That might have been it. Courtney Cox was in it as a reporter.

Thanks! I am suffering. lol The last "dumb" spin-off movie I watched were those first couple based on a slew of horror movies - Scream (?) That might have been it. Courtney Cox was in it as a reporter.

I'm a bit older than you, I'm afraid. And stopped watching those movies before, too :) Last movie of that crappy kind (my apologies in advance to fans) was Friday, the 13th.

I'm a bit older than you, I'm afraid. And stopped watching those movies before, too :) Last movie of that crappy kind (my apologies in advance to fans) was Friday, the 13th.

Oh, I did not run out and nab this one. This was brought home by the girls. This is so not my kind of movie. It's over now. I survived. lol A-Team is in now. Liam Neeson (swoons).

Oh, I did not run out and nab this one. This was brought home by the girls. This is so not my kind of movie. It's over now. I survived. lol A-Team is in now. Liam Neeson (swoons).

Funny you mention Liam Neeson. Everybody says I sound like him...

(when he's silent :D)

really? *swoon*

I love the A team. umm the testostorone in that movie. and Brad Cooper? oh my I'm drooling!

As much as I like an attractive woman to swoon over one remark I've said... it's not true. I mean, I do sound like him when he's silent. As soon as we both start talking there's no doubt who's who. Nor that it was any doubt before we talked :D

I hated Brad Cooper in "Wedding Crashers" (I have a serious crush on Rachel McAdams) but I really liked him in "Limitless"

As much as I like an attractive woman to swoon over one remark I've said... it's not true. I mean, I do sound like him when he's silent. As soon as we both start talking there's no doubt who's who. Nor that it was any doubt before we talked :D

I hated Brad Cooper in "Wedding Crashers" (I have a serious crush on Rachel McAdams) but I really liked him in "Limitless"

lol! Liam is just yummy.

Brad is just hummm.... I can devour him. lol!

Yeah he said that was the funniest character he ever played in the "wedding crashers"

lol! Liam is just yummy.

Brad is just hummm.... I can devour him. lol!

Yeah he said that was the funniest character he ever played in the "wedding crashers"

I actually did a wedding crasher in r/l with a friend. It worked and was very easy to do lol. What a fun time. Our goal was to dance with the brides mom... Didn't happen though.

And I'm convinced you sound really good, dear :)

It seems you have a lot of special traits...

*blushes* Thank you. :)

I actually did a wedding crasher in r/l with a friend. It worked and was very easy to do lol. What a fun time. Our goal was to dance with the brides mom... Didn't happen though.

I would so love to do that sometime. :D I think it'd be easier to crash a funeral. Yes, I said that - crash a funeral. I'm such a bad person.

*blushes* Thank you. :)

I would so love to do that sometime. :D I think it'd be easier to crash a funeral. Yes, I said that - crash a funeral. I'm such a bad person.

We stayed at a hotel that the wedding was in. So put on a suit and walked in. Sat down had drinks ate lol. Was fun. Wait long enough everyone is looking elsewhere.

We stayed at a hotel that the wedding was in. So put on a suit and walked in. Sat down had drinks ate lol. Was fun. Wait long enough everyone is looking elsewhere.

Very nice. :) I think walking in with the guests would be the way I'd do it and a big wedding too, not a small rural one. Everyone knows everyone at those, usually. :D

Very nice. :) I think walking in with the guests would be the way I'd do it and a big wedding too, not a small rural one. Everyone knows everyone at those, usually. :D

yes this was a good size wedding. We were seriously thinking of asking the bride to dance but that could get ugly lol

Throwaway kisses.
Blowaway kisses
that leave her fingers
with a grandiose gesture.
And yet I feel that impact
from her lips
as she purses them and blows.
So kiss quickly given and forgotten,
in a quantity not detracting from
the quality,
are not trivial
nor meaningless.
But, instead a snapshot,
lunchtime
offer of love
and desire;
unrequited,
at least until later.
When we share that one kiss
that lasts all night.
Foreshadowing the wakeup exchange
that starts every morning.

Throwaway kisses.
Blowaway kisses
that leave her fingers
with a grandiose gesture.
And yet I feel that impact
from her lips
as she purses them and blows.
So kiss quickly given and forgotten,
in a quantity not detracting from
the quality,
are not trivial
nor meaningless.
But, instead a snapshot,
lunchtime
offer of love
and desire;
unrequited,
at least until later.
When we share that one kiss
that lasts all night.
Foreshadowing the wakeup exchange
that starts every morning.

Very well done. :kiss: And as always very lovely. :heart:

We were planning to do it with Jett, but I wasn't around today when he was...

I'm not sure I'm inspired to write right now...

Sorry, PM. Looks like we just missed each other.
Long day. I bailed a little early last night. Plus Mrs Jett was offering an incentive ... :devil::heart:

We'll write the story next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back