Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the backpack and tea bag story where the young girl is on a cross and you cover her with wet Earl Gray bags hidden in the deepest darkest corner of your bag?

Well... that story got a bit out of hand :D and I was the one pouring champagne on her chest.. ;)

Ew, no it is not. Earl Gray tea is horrible. You are a crazy woman. lol

Good morning and thank you. :rose: I am glad it's being enjoyed. :) Thanks for contributing and I look forward to more.

I most definitely will...once my brain begins to function again. Still pretty sluggish today, but getting better little by little.

Well... that story got a bit out of hand :D and I was the one pouring champagne on her chest.. ;)
Ah champagne (good champagne) is a yummy thing, much better than Earl Gray tea.

I most definitely will...once my brain begins to function again. Still pretty sluggish today, but getting better little by little.

I'm glad. ((hugs)) I started a new story yesterday and will need to pinch my editor so I can see what he thinks about part 3 of that novel. He's such a busy bee. :cool:

well, she wouldn't be tasting it, actually :)

No, but it's the thought that counts. Good champagne you pay a little more for, so lavishing her in expensive beverages makes for more points in the "yum" department.

No, she's not! I love Earl Grey in the morning..:)

Yes, she is and I would love an Earl named Grey in the morning too. I best skip over the ocean and find me one.

I haven't read it. Most people are saying it poorly written. I'm just saying the BDSM theme. Red's got a hankering for rope play. ;):D

I'll pass on poorly written. Even if the plot is hot and the story is good. Got hooked on "The Da Vinci Code" the whole bloody book, hating every word Brown wrote but couldn't pull myself from the story.

I'll pass on poorly written. Even if the plot is hot and the story is good. Got hooked on "The Da Vinci Code" the whole bloody book, hating every word Brown wrote but couldn't pull myself from the story.

I agree...he writes very well, and it keeps you locked in. I can read just about any genre, as long as it's well written.

Hi Red! *waves*

:D
Good morning beautiful. :rose: :kiss: Nice to see you. :) How is your day going?

I agree...he writes very well, and it keeps you locked in. I can read just about any genre, as long as it's well written.

I have lost the umph to read fiction. I don't know if I've become a snob to it, or what. I used to absorb romance books, but now I look at them and think "really"? WTF - it is sooo not like that! lol I tend to read autobiographies. My last two favorite ones were: Out of Captivity & The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks

I have a book list somewhere on this computer that includes Gaby Gifford's story revolving around her recover and her husband's strength.

You're too kind with me, dear... but I bet what I just said was in everybody's mind in this thread :rose:

You're easy to be kind to. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back