Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good morning to you, too. I hope that headache goes away, I wouldn't want to work with one myself.

I'm doing very well, in case you are wondering, and I will probably be meeting a bunch of my girlfriend's extended family this week.
Thanks. :) It's still around, but I'll survive. I think it is a blood pressure thing.

I hope the meeting with the family goes well. :rose: :)
While I hope your headache goes away, I am battling the same thing here.....
You rub mine Ill rub yours.

And yet after looking into your future.... your headaches may just be beginning!
Congrats.
I am so looking forward to the changes. :D Thanks. :kiss:

~:kiss:es~ the headache away...

MMm.... you do that so well. :kiss: Thanks for the kisses. :rose:

Thanks. :) It's still around, but I'll survive. I think it is a blood pressure thing.

I hope the meeting with the family goes well. :rose: :)

I hope you feel better tomorrow. I hope this meeting goes well, too. Her parents like me, so we'll see about a larger portion of the family. She met some of my friends on the weekend and that seemed to go very well, too.

I'm both excited and nervous. Best wishes to you, and good to hear about your promotion.

wetkissf.gif
Dropping in to send :kiss::kiss::kiss: I haven't said hello in a while...Hi Red!!! :rose:

:heart:

I hope you feel better tomorrow. I hope this meeting goes well, too. Her parents like me, so we'll see about a larger portion of the family. She met some of my friends on the weekend and that seemed to go very well, too.

I'm both excited and nervous. Best wishes to you, and good to hear about your promotion.

Thanks. :) I'm sure it will go fine, especially if the parents like ya. ;)

I hope your taking your meds..... "and on time" If you still have a headache you may need to make a change. <rubs your temples for you>

So when is the first day at the new job?

I've not been on meds since my surgery. My blood pressure has been great the past year and a half, so I'll be making an appt. for this week or the first part of next. I took one of the spouse's pills (which are the same I used to take) and that helped with the slight dizziness, but the headache is lingering. Gotta love gettin' old. :rolleyes:

The first day will either be Sun/Mon of this coming week, or Sun/Mon of next week. It depends on if they are able to move me without hurting my current store's floor coverage. I would prefer this coming week, because I have already said my goodbyes and want to get started.

Good morning and hello. :D A pleasure to see you. :kiss::kiss:

Wow I just saw your sig ticker...congrats! I've lost a steady 30 and have only 50 more to go. From the looks of it, we must have the same ideal weight ;) I've been off track for a month though, so time for me to get back in gear. I planned on starting this week but ended up with sinusitis and was stuck in bed most of the week. Now that I'm on meds making a quick recovery, next week is looking good for a fresh start!! I still can't get over your accomplishment!! I'm in awe! I know how hard it is...You go girl!!!

:rose:

Wow I just saw your sig ticker...congrats! I've lost a steady 30 and have only 50 more to go. From the looks of it, we must have the same ideal weight ;) I've been off track for a month though, so time for me to get back in gear. I planned on starting this week but ended up with sinusitis and was stuck in bed most of the week. Now that I'm on meds making a quick recovery, next week is looking good for a fresh start!! I still can't get over your accomplishment!! I'm in awe! I know how hard it is...You go girl!!!

:rose:
Congratulations to you too!!! Thanks! :kiss::rose: I will admit for me it was a bit easier than it can be for some... not 100% easier, but for me it was. I had Gastric Bypass back in Oct. 06. It was the smartest thing for me to do, given I was only going up the scale and my health would have just gotten worse. In my sig there is a title... Supporting Red...that is the link to my Gastric Bypass Support thread, where I have tracked my progress and there are some before/after photos there too. :eek: Feel free to take a gander/post if you like.

Congratulations to you too!!! Thanks! :kiss::rose: I will admit for me it was a bit easier than it can be for some... not 100% easier, but for me it was. I had Gastric Bypass back in Oct. 06. It was the smartest thing for me to do, given I was only going up the scale and my health would have just gotten worse. In my sig there is a title... Supporting Red...that is the link to my Gastric Bypass Support thread, where I have tracked my progress and there are some before/after photos there too. :eek: Feel free to take a gander/post if you like.

Red, shame on you. You know GB isn't that easy.....:p

I will go and look! I was at 251 which was my highest. I flipped out and cried. A lady I work with ran into me and she had just lost 100 lbs. She talked me into walking with her. 5 miles 3 times a week, so I did. I haven't in a month though because it's so hot right now but that is how I lost most of mine. I'm almost 5'11 so you couldn't tell I weighed that much but my self esteem hit the floor. At my most fit ever when I was all into health and working out (many moons ago) I was 165. I was also 21. I figured 180 is a good goal for me which is only 50 more. To be honest, I would be happy just to get under 200, lol. *Whispers: I am very top heavy so at least I'm proportional*

What an accomplishment though. Even if you had the surgery, you are keeping it off, and that says a lot. Very impressive! :kiss::kiss: and big HUGS!! Way to go!!!

Red, shame on you. You know GB isn't that easy.....:p

:eek: :kiss: I know it isn't THAT easy. I guess I look back and think how lucky I have been that most all foods agree with me. It is just portions that don't. I still have to watch that. Especially with chicken noodle soup. Which is awfully tasty. :eek:

I will go and look! I was at 251 which was my highest. I flipped out and cried. A lady I work with ran into me and she had just lost 100 lbs. She talked me into walking with her. 5 miles 3 times a week, so I did. I haven't in a month though because it's so hot right now but that is how I lost most of mine. I'm almost 5'11 so you couldn't tell I weighed that much but my self esteem hit the floor. At my most fit ever when I was all into health and working out (many moons ago) I was 165. I was also 21. I figured 180 is a good goal for me which is only 50 more. To be honest, I would be happy just to get under 200, lol. *Whispers: I am very top heavy so at least I'm proportional*

What an accomplishment though. Even if you had the surgery, you are keeping it off, and that says a lot. Very impressive! :kiss::kiss: and big HUGS!! Way to go!!!

Good for you! :D Congrats!! I wish I could have done it that way... but walking killed me. I just couldn't move much and was fearful of having to use an electronic wheel chair to do my grocery shopping!

I'm more fit than I have been since middle school. That's when I started to really put on the weight and then becoming a mom, a stay-at-home one too, added to it.

The first day will either be Sun/Mon of this coming week, or Sun/Mon of next week. It depends on if they are able to move me without hurting my current store's floor coverage. I would prefer this coming week, because I have already said my goodbyes and want to get started.

What'd I miss? :eek:

What'd I miss? :eek:

Hey lovely. :rose: :kiss: We never seem to be online together much these days. :(

I got a job promotion. :D :nana: :D Which comes with a transfer to a store closer to me. I'll be starting there next Sunday, so my store manager now has me for one more week.

How are you? :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back