Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kicking this thread in the butt to get it to the top of the list.....
Lick kissing all the hurts and boo boo's.....
Hugging and squeezing everyone to warm the start of the day.....

gm004.gif

Good afternoon all. :kiss: Thanks for thinking of me. I'm fighting allergies and an upper resp. cold so I've just not been able to be around and will only be here for a short time today too. Left work early yesterday and today. :(

Good afternoon all. :kiss: Thanks for thinking of me. I'm fighting allergies and an upper resp. cold so I've just not been able to be around and will only be here for a short time today too. Left work early yesterday and today. :(

*licklicklicklicklicklicklicklicks* Get better soon sweetie :kiss::rose::kiss:

If there was any way I could help to make you feel better I'd try, but ist kinda hard to make chicken soup and send it in the post. By the time it gets there the person's usually better and its always cold :rolleyes: :kiss:

*chuckles* Just send yourself and you can fix it for me fresh. :kiss:

*Peeks in*

Alright now darlin ... you're here less than I am anymore ... this isn't right. :cool:

A very early good morning to everyone. :rose::kiss:

I woke up very early with a headache, so I'm here for a bit, till the medicine kicks in. Which I do hope is soon, since I work later on this morning.

I woke up very early with a headache, so I'm here for a bit, till the medicine kicks in. Which I do hope is soon, since I work later on this morning.

A good morning to you, too. I hope that headache goes away, I wouldn't want to work with one myself.

I'm doing very well, in case you are wondering, and I will probably be meeting a bunch of my girlfriend's extended family this week.

While I hope your headache goes away, I am battling the same thing here.....
You rub mine Ill rub yours.

And yet after looking into your future.... your headaches may just be beginning!
Congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back