Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? :eek:

Not even edible underwear? :devil:

Ew - No. *shutters* In reality that stuff does nothing for me. In a story, it's okay.

I've used food as sex toys, before I bought some. It worked, but - eh. And then being covered, or painted in food, please no. Sticky, messy, a hassle to clean and a pain if the sticky is so sticky that you have to spend way too much cleaning it off before getting down to business that you eventually just roll your eyes and say "just do it already". :rolleyes:

Not a fan of food sex. lol

Ew - No. *shutters* In reality that stuff does nothing for me. In a story, it's okay.

I've used food as sex toys, before I bought some. It worked, but - eh. And then being covered, or painted in food, please no. Sticky, messy, a hassle to clean and a pain if the sticky is so sticky that you have to spend way too much cleaning it off before getting down to business that you eventually just roll your eyes and say "just do it already". :rolleyes:

I really agree with this statement, unless it's about the art of it.

It doesn't matter...Just you would be a tasty entree..:p:p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back