Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning folks! It's new story day!!

Twelve Days of Hrive 'Isia Ch. 03

The following links will catch folks up on an old chain story without them having to reread all twelve of the previous submissions! Then you can dive right into the last 2 of my submissions and know where you're going. :D

Enchanted Twelve - catch up post - found in AH forum thread

Enchanted Twelve: 4
Enchanted Twelve: Cecilia Ch. 04

lol comes with a helmet....prolly not insullated though

lol - Probably not!

:rose:
Good Morning Red. Hope you've been well. Life keeping me busy over here, but all is well. Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving. (I did) :)

Goodmorning Red. I come bearing Cranberry Bliss bars and Machiattos and kisses and hugs. I'm trying to read your stuff and I just can't keep up :eek:. I'm going to have to take a Red Day off. Hey...that didn't sound right. ;)

I did not write one "new" line yesterday, but I was an excellent editor and I watched my students light up over a text--flash bulbs and fireworks. Fresh ideas are reviving :heart:. So, the day was not completely loss. I'm reading "Ceremony" by LM Silko with my students. It makes me super moody. Isn't it funny how literature can do that to you. Hmm...I wonder if reading you will make me super sexy ;).

I hope you have a wonderful day. I'm around...lurking, reading and writing...a little.

~ABG:kiss:

:rose:
Good Morning Red. Hope you've been well. Life keeping me busy over here, but all is well. Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving. (I did) :)
I keep looking for you on my IM, but you are no where to be found! :( Glad to see you pop in and very glad things are well. :kiss:

Goodmorning Red. I come bearing Cranberry Bliss bars and Machiattos and kisses and hugs. I'm trying to read your stuff and I just can't keep up :eek:. I'm going to have to take a Red Day off. Hey...that didn't sound right. ;)

I did not write one "new" line yesterday, but I was an excellent editor and I watched my students light up over a text--flash bulbs and fireworks. Fresh ideas are reviving :heart:. So, the day was not completely loss. I'm reading "Ceremony" by LM Silko with my students. It makes me super moody. Isn't it funny how literature can do that to you. Hmm...I wonder if reading you will make me super sexy ;).

I hope you have a wonderful day. I'm around...lurking, reading and writing...a little.

~ABG:kiss:

Good morning to you and you are always welcome, with or without yummy treats, but yummy treats do give you extra points in the tummy department.

I'm glad you were able to do some things yesterday that made you happy. :heart: You are already super sexy!

I really need to get my house in order. It's been gettin' a little dirty this week. Though as I look around, realistically I could have the main rooms clean, swept and vacuumed in less than an hour. The clutter is contained in one area, so that's why it probably looks more dirty than it is. (That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.)

Good morning to you and you are always welcome, with or without yummy treats, but yummy treats do give you extra points in the tummy department.

I'm glad you were able to do some things yesterday that made you happy. :heart: You are already super sexy!

I really need to get my house in order. It's been gettin' a little dirty this week. Though as I look around, realistically I could have the main rooms clean, swept and vacuumed in less than an hour. The clutter is contained in one area, so that's why it probably looks more dirty than it is. (That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.)

Well you stick to that story. You are a better woman than I. I actually hired my little niece to come in and clean Monday. Only thing about that is that I pre-clean before she comes. She's so cute, I always end up gifting her with something out of my closet. It makes me feel "cool" that she drools over my things. So it's a complete waste of money. But, it gets me off to a running start.

Well you stick to that story. You are a better woman than I. I actually hired my little niece to come in and clean Monday. Only thing about that is that I pre-clean before she comes. She's so cute, I always end up gifting her with something out of my closet. It makes me feel "cool" that she drools over my things. So it's a complete waste of money. But, it gets me off to a running start.

My kids are usually on top of their household chores, but this week, we've all been lazy. lol I think it was Thanksgiving break and then yesterday's snow day that contributed to the laziness factor.

Thinking outloud.

I have a story I'm sitting on. I want to make it Illustrated, but I also know realistically I don't know when I'll have the necessary supplies to do justice to the illustrated parts of the story, so I'm thinking I will submit it under Exhibition/Voyeurism - then if I am able to get the illustrations done I can resubmit the story under the Illustrated genre and pull the Exhib/Voyeur or leave both and just add more to the Illustrated piece - I know there needs to be a chapter two for this story, so adding more when the illustrations are done would be good too, but with the added text it moves the story into a third category, Loving Wives. *sigh*

I could submit the first chap. under Exhib/Voyuer, chapter 2 under loving wives - though I think the impact is lost if folks don't read chapter 1 first - and if I do that then I can do the same chapter 1 in Illustrated, but make an author's note that let folks know that the story has been done twice.

Hmm... opinions are always welcomed. :D

I have a story I'm sitting on. I want to make it Illustrated, but I also know realistically I don't know when I'll have the necessary supplies to do justice to the illustrated parts of the story, so I'm thinking I will submit it under Exhibition/Voyeurism - then if I am able to get the illustrations done I can resubmit the story under the Illustrated genre and pull the Exhib/Voyeur or leave both and just add more to the Illustrated piece - I know there needs to be a chapter two for this story, so adding more when the illustrations are done would be good too, but with the added text it moves the story into a third category, Loving Wives. *sigh*

I could submit the first chap. under Exhib/Voyuer, chapter 2 under loving wives - though I think the impact is lost if folks don't read chapter 1 first - and if I do that then I can do the same chapter 1 in Illustrated, but make an author's note that let folks know that the story has been done twice.

Hmm... opinions are always welcomed. :D

Write the first part. Post it here, spread it around, then decide what you want to do.
I know you are way more experienced here at lit than I am, but I will tell you this: I have found the best most receptive and helpful audience by posting stuff in some form on the playground first. (OK, they even warned me about the whole capital She thing...I ignored them...:eek: last time I'll do that).

That's my opninon...
I also have an opinion on other things...would you like to hear those? For example, I have an opinion on the debt crisis in Europe and an opinion on the number of buttons open in your AV.
:D

Write the first part. Post it here, spread it around, then decide what you want to do.
I know you are way more experienced here at lit than I am, but I will tell you this: I have found the best most receptive and helpful audience by posting stuff in some form on the playground first. (OK, they even warned me about the whole capital She thing...I ignored them...:eek: last time I'll do that).

That's my opninon...
I also have an opinion on other things...would you like to hear those? For example, I have an opinion on the debt crisis in Europe and an opinion on the number of buttons open in your AV.
:D

The first part is written.

Thanks for your input, maybe a few paragraphs will find their way up here. I know that because it needs chapter two I won't submit it until the entire story is complete (that's my new policy), so I may just have to put it in Novel/Novelette by the time I'm done.

The first part is written.

Thanks for your input, maybe a few paragraphs will find their way up here. I know that because it needs chapter two I won't submit it until the entire story is complete (that's my new policy), so I may just have to put it in Novel/Novelette by the time I'm done.

I await with baited breath....which always sounds gross...:rolleyes:

Yeah it does sort of sound gross "Lakesailor". :D

Red, I can't wait to read that too!!!!
I better read faster:eek:.
I never thought is sounded gross. lol - More said with a sarcastic brow raised and a look of "whatever" - :rolleyes: :D

I really need to slow down. lol

I'm just happy to have the one Chain Story finished (at least for my part of it). I closed off the two big elements so now everyone else (if they come back after such a long hiatus) can finish their tales.

And the Hrive 'Isia is also done, but the chapters I submit after the new ones appear. Just 2 more two go there. It's a six part series.

My stories aren't going anywhere, so you have lots of time. :D

I keep looking for you on my IM, but you are no where to be found! :( Glad to see you pop in and very glad things are well. :kiss:

I sowwy:eek:Haven't had time to get on there. Things have been too hectic at work, especially it being holiday/holidays etc.
You seem to have enjoyed your Thanksgiving:) All those pies too:) And writing, and being a mom, and keeping house. Whew! I'm tired just typing this:D

Good afternoon Red :rose:
Hello handsome. :kiss: Nice to see you.

Good evening lovely :heart::kiss:

How are things in front of the monitor??

Hello beautiful. Thanks are going fairly well on my side of the screen. And how about yourself? :kiss:
I sowwy:eek:Haven't had time to get on there. Things have been too hectic at work, especially it being holiday/holidays etc.
You seem to have enjoyed your Thanksgiving:) All those pies too:) And writing, and being a mom, and keeping house. Whew! I'm tired just typing this:D
I got tired recalling what I've done the last few days and now need a nap! But really I have to go buy food for tacos. lol

I'm lucky to even remember I have it. So it's okay. I'm here, you're here, we're all here for Lit. cream (that is so wrong) but as I typed I recalled the old: I scream, you scream, we all scream for Ice Cream. :eek:

*waits to be punished for thinking such dirty thoughts*

Hello beautiful. Thanks are going fairly well on my side of the screen. And how about yourself? :kiss:

*waits to be punished for thinking such dirty thoughts*

Only fairly well? That's cos we need to catch up properly!! I am good thank you darling, in fact, life is better than good it's wonderful. :D

Oh shit, if I was punished for dirty thoughts I would never get to work :D:devil::D

Only fairly well? That's cos we need to catch up properly!! I am good thank you darling, in fact, life is better than good it's wonderful. :D

Oh shit, if I was punished for dirty thoughts I would never get to work :D:devil::D

Well feel free to catch up with me! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back